• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khârn the Betrayer vs Son Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm...the match?

Actually meant to comment this. I'm honestly not trying to change the subject.

WH40K and M:tG characters stomp Kirby.

Dang I miss my 4-A Akron he would have made the trick

Seiya has a 4-A key or I misremeber?

We generally consider that one deactivated by default since basically no 3D character but the Emprah can bypass it

Couldn't Goku simply disarm Kharn of his axe if need be? ( This might be a stretch and difficult.) And how good is Kharn when it comes to unarmed combat?

I dunno how good he is disarmed, but considering the amount of the experience under his belt, I dunno if it's a viable option

I'm 100% serious.

Goku against Normal axe >>> If it cuts me in half, I'll die. Better dodge it.

Goku against Kharn's axe >>> If it cuts me in half, I'll die and then my soul will be sucked as a bonus. Better dodge it.

It's not like the Axe is some undodgeable, sure-hit kill thing that cannot be avoided.

Also if the "X character needs a counter for everything Y has otherwise they can't win" was real, we would always have only stomp or inconclusive matches.

So, like giving Goku the knowledge of soul cutting axe? With instant transmission this would become pretty interesting.

I think Goku could win through range, albeit he would only kill Kharn's mortal body. However, Kharn could win if he gets the hit.

Kharn has as much durability negation as Trunks and his sword does. See Fate's above comment. And Goku has more than enough experience to render the experience point as a whole for both of them moot.

Honestly I have a feeling nobody wants to vote for Goku just to avoid being that one guy who votes for Goku against a character like this. I guess I'll be that one guy.

I'm giving my vote to the real super sand due to superior range, possibly higher AP and fighting skill, the use of instant transmission and versatility.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
Except Trunks' sword doesn't have durability negation so you can't compare that to Kharn's axe.
Again, see Fate's above comment...about Azzy's comment.

Durability Negation is useless if it doesn't connect. Azzy himself said something like just poking with the axe doesn't insta drag the soul away. Kharn has to give a direct hit - he is adept at getting hits, sure, but so is Goku a competent fighter and he won't be there standing and waiting for an axe to cut him in half. At that point the Soul aspect doesn't matter because a normal Axe would kill him as well if it bysected or gave a mortal/powerful enough blow.

Plus physical stats advantage is on Goku's favor, which some seem to be ignoring.

I sense forces of a different Chaos at work here, forces that are trying to put Kharn down.

Anyways, what's the vote count so far?

FateAlbane said:
>> Cal: I'm going to give Goku the power pole for Range advantage against Gorechild in CQC.
...the idea was that the Power Pole could be used for parrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back