• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khârn the Betrayer vs Son Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, while Khorne would protect Khârn from being sniped, would he protect him if Goku just rushed towards him shooting ki blasts in the meantime?

In any case, assuming Goku has the AP advantage, Kharn should still be able to take this due to his rather massive advantage in other categories.

Khorn won't help much at all here due to Goku's overall fair move set, so it comes to who can take the other in a straight up fight, which Kharn might take due to his unbelievable experience advantage and with Gorechild being Kharn's main weapon of choice he should still take it in CQC.

Higher AP well experienced Fist fighter vs Incredibly skilled and expirienced sword fighter with soul hax.

Kharn 6/10

Also, when it says he can nullify projectiles, does that mean bullets or any form of projectile?

I think goku has a slight edge in this fight due to his ability to fly, use solar flare to throw a few blows (unless kharn's immune to bright light), sense his energy so that he won't lose track of him, far superior range, and teleportation.

I did say "slight" edge. Which means that saying it's not going to be easy would be an understatement.

If Goku has the advantage in AP (seriously, going from the current scalling, I'm inclined to believe his physical stats advantage is pretty significant), I dunno. Going from what I heard from Azzy in a few other threads, Kharn can very much take a beating from stronger characters and still stay in the game, so I can't say if Goku eventually takes this by hammering him enough via superior stats or if Kharn eventually gets him with a good enough hit from Gorechild.

Also we shouldn't forget that while Gorechild has Soul destroying properties, it's still fundamentally... An axe! (Dun dun duuun) That means that Goku can always dodge it or at least avoid a killing blow. I doubt he would try to tank an axe when he can do stuff like this and this .

Right now I say Inconclusive by virtue of not knowing who gets the other first.

When you deleted your reply you typed "Nope, not gonna happen" so I thought I messed up something.

YOU SHALL BE SERVED INTO INTO THE FIERY DEPTHS OF HELL! AND ONCE YOU GET THERE YOU SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF DIARMUIIIIIDDDD!!!

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So Cal....I can really spite you right now.... Do you want that to happen?
See, then I make joke spite threads against this guy and people think I don't deserve that revenge. This is too much.

Worst you can do is Llama vs a Digimon...which I will instantly close for being controversial ovo

Who said I had to use a Digimon.? You have other characters you love that are not Pokemon as well.

Kirby has no competition that he doesn't beat (and handily at that) or that doesn't stomp him, and Link likely wins.

I could always...bump Natsu vs Hiei (actually, that's a fair match that I want to see concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back