• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kevin 11,000 vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of Kevin's abilities are really basic though and Frieza has a very large AP and Durability advantage.

Kevin intangibilty, sleep and time manipulation abilities are too much for Frieza to handle.

Davidsteel1 said:
I'm sorry, quick question Kevin is noted to be potentially more powerful in "pure darkness" what's that??
He has Ghostfreak Dna, which allows him to become stronger in pure darkness as stated by the latter.

@Dark ah I see. Thanks for the clarification.

I'm gonna vote Kevin here, his versatility and some of his more haxxed abilities really screw Frieza over

Kevin is pretty versatile. He can hold Frieza down with gravity+telekinesis, he could even freeze frieza in time temporarily if that doesn't work. He can mess with frieza's mind via toepick's AND pesky dust's abilities, and as seen with ultimate kevin he can literally chuck hurricanes att frieza. Seeing as this is kevin, he will have less of a problem with just sticking his hands inside frieza and playing around with his organs or straight up freezing them if he realizes frieza may be too much to handle in a battle of raw power. Not to mention he can do what ben did and zap frieza's brain via nanomech, he could drop acid on him and he can even make more of himself and use their energy attacks to power himself up via feedback's and and chromastone's abilities. I'm not sure if this is the case, but if he has the inteligence of grey matter or brainstorm, thats pretty much game. You can give my vote to Kevin.

Kevin has new hax added to him [including transmutation] so Frieza gets haxstomped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back