• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kep told me too. Kratos vs Hadesmon: The Final Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Kepey said I owed him a match, who am I to disobey?

Speed is Unequalized entirely, Max Power for both.

Hadesmo:

Kratos:

Incon: 5

AP: >>>>>8 Exatons vs >>>>>35 Pettatons I think

Hadesmon's main things are Hacking, Absorption (Ranged attacks only really), Spatial Manipulation and Regen.

His Hacking is basically a very versatile offensive version of Information Manipulation.

Durability Negation? Check

Spatial Manipulation? Check

Resistance bypassing? Check....sorta

Power Modification? Check

Power Nullification? Check

Terrain Control? Check.

Last time around Kratos was really weak compared to him. Now the tables have flipped, though, and Kratos can easily close the distance and kill him before he is able to hack with his AP being at least 200x Hades's.

Depends if he used the correct weapons. I think both are the same speed they once were correct? So Rel vs Rel. His file is confusing. Is he Hypersonic+ movement wise or Rel? Because movement wise Hades is faster.

@Dragon

Rel. The Rel calc was for Hermes with the boots. The Hypersonic+ is an artifact of the old profiles.

As long as a single part of his being (mind, body or soul) exists, he will regen. So Kratos has to literally destroy everything. Every little scrap of data. If even a scrap survives, Hadesmon is coming back.

Okay, so yeah, he moves faster, but Hades can still react. His hacking powers, Vanquish Claw and AoE attacks should help, of course Kratos is stronger, but if he doesn't use the right weapons, he's screwed due to the nature of Hadesmon's regen. Hell Kakia should also be able to keep Kratos away for a time. Also, like last time, Kratos has to be careful as Hadesmon has control over vast expanses of space. So once Kratos enters that range, he could be in trouble due to being in Hadesmon's Area of Control.

Kratos with Hades (the god)'s soul's powers can summon plenty of aides, including stuff like Medusa to petrify and the Sirens, who are able to sing a song that drives people mad.

Also, wasn't there a rule passed about tamers and summoners also being targets? If Hades relies on Rin's command to fight too much, that would be a problem for him since Kratos would view him as the primary target.

Actually, Hadesmon doesn't need Rei to fight (Digimon most of the time are far more intelligent than their human counterparts and do most of the fighting). Rei simply allows him to focus on more things at once. So while Hades is fighting one thing, Rei can hack another things. So it allows for more multi-tasking overall. Losing Rei, does hurt, but Hadesmon can still fight and hack (as that is his species' main thing other than Regen and Resurrection).

Anything within his space is free for the picking, including space, physical matter, souls, minds any form of Information. Not to mention he can use his hacking to move Rei out of harms way. Not only that, those summons can actually be sucked in to his Black Hole (not a real one of course), or have their emotions tampered with. Also Hadesmon is resistant to conventional mental attacks.

How I see it, this time, Hadesmon is at an AP disadvantage. However, his hacking prowess, regen and control over space and vast areas give him the control advantage and could very well deal with Kratos and his weapons by hacking them and changing their properties. However, Kratos has a multitude of abilities and has superior AP. He is also able to attack Rei, although Hadesmon won't let him do so without some trickery.

Both seems to have ways to easily gain an advantage over the other. Hadesmon's Hacking+Space Control Combo + Regen is not an easy combo to deal with, however neither is Kratos' Petrification, summoning, blades and other weapons. This match has two main factors for victory.

Hadesmon has to control the area they are fighting within while also keeping note of Kratos' weapons while keeping Rei out of Kratos' hands by making sure he is kept a great distance away. At the same time Hadesmon will likely have to keep warping Kratos away from him if he gets close. It would be just his luck that Kratos uses the correct weapon off the bat and managed to take him out completely. It would also be his luck if Kratos decided to summon hordes of monsters from the get go which would cause him to deviate his attention. One can also argue that Hadesmon can revive Rei with Wunder Genesis.

Kratos has to rush in while trying to finish off Hadesmon before the giant dragon can get to hacking his weapons. Rei makes it so that Hadesmon can focus on multiple weapons and items at a time while focusing on the space he controls. Getting close is not much of an issue, he can get in close just as easy as Hadesmon can send him away. He also has to make sure he uses the correct weapon to take out Hadesmon for good. He has to makes sure he takes out every little scrap of Hadesmon's Mind, Body and Soul. Leaving any small piece of any part is just gonna make him fight a new revitalized Hadesmon. It would also be just his luck if Hadesmon decided to just flat out completely manipulate Kratos' characteristics off the bat as well. Not to mention Hadesmon gains full control over the terrain just by sticking his tail in the ground.

Both fighters are on a time limit and depending on how they utilize their arsenal and resources...things can easily end well or horribly for both. Inconclusive for me.

> Anything within his space is free for the picking, including space, physical matter, souls, minds any form of Information. Not to mention he can use his hacking to move Rei out of harms way.

Kratos's summons are merged with the Claws of Hades, which, like all of his other weapons except the Blades, are teleported to an alternate storage space whenever Kratos doesn't have them in his arms. Hadesmon's profile doesn't say anything about him having interdimensional range hacking, so him hacking Kratos's weapons will be extremely difficult for him, given the fact he is going to be under attack constantly in a close range fight, and most of the weapons won't even be there often enough for him to hack them.

To add to the troubles he will have with hacking, the summons themselves only attack once before returning to the Claws.

Also, Kratos can easily kill Rei inbetween the timeframe Hadesmon takes to regenerate his body.

> Not only that, those summons can actually be sucked in to his Black Hole (not a real one of course), or have their emotions tampered with. Also Hadesmon is resistant to conventional mental attacks.

The Sirens's mind hax works by inducing love in the target with their songs and trapping them under a lovespell, with them losing their sanity the more time they spend under its influence. They are the ones tampering with the emotions here, and are nigh mindless otherwise.

Plus, Kratos can rip out Hadesmon's soul and have what is functionally a clone of Hadesmon to summon to fight in his side, unless I'm missing something.

The hacking the weapons was going by when he uses them. Of course this assumes Kratos starts with Hades' weapons and not anything else, hence why I voted inconclusive as it all depends on what these two do and how they use their arsenal. If Kratos goes lolsummon, Hadesmon is in trouble, however at the sametime Hadesmon can indeed hack that as well as shown with DeZipmon and instead cause Kratos to summon normal animals and such. Also, like I said Hadesmon can also heal Rei if he dies. He is the God of Resurrectiojn afterall. Plus Wunder Genesis also works on those not Hadesmon if he so wishes.

Well forget the Siren point.

This goes back to my arsenal point and how they use it as Hadesmon can also just as easily mess with Kratos' Hades weapon's properties as well.

At the end of the day, this fight henges on who used what first and how they use their arsenals. Kratos has a vast arsenal in the literal fashion. Hadesmon has it via his Hacking prowess. Both kinda hard counter each other in the correct situation and depending on what they do. They could instantly grant themselves victory, or **** themselves over and give themselves and instant defeat. All of this depends on how they use their weaponry and skill as the fight begins and goes on. In this case, I believe they can likely take out each other just as easily as both have the weapons and arsenal to severly hinder each other and take each other out.

incon for reasons '''below'''

Dragonmasterxyz said:
inb4 both become Low 2-C somehow and we have to do this a third time. ovo
why not just make another Kratos vs Digimon match if that's the case? Unless you secretly ship Kratos and Hadesmon.

Kratos murders anyone whose not Hadesmon or Leviathan. Maybe Deusmon.................Wait....Deusmon is an option.....

Thinking Face Emoji grande

Wow, that was quick.

Although, would Deusmon vs. Kratos really work?

How about 7-B Kratos vs. Inferno?

Deusmon vs Kratos can work considering Deusmon's main ability. I just want it because it's basically Kratos vs Zeus without the electricity. ovo

Hmm......

I'm not sure if Kratos vs Inferno would really work as Kratos doesn't have ressurection as a 7B IIRC

Watching a movie with my mother and at a stopping point

Any ideas on what first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back