• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenpachi, Gerard, Byakuya and Hitsugaya Upgrades...

Gerard: Mid Regen, for regenerating his arm , regenerating from decapitation and pierced through the chest by Zenbonzakura, Byakuya's Bankai. When Gerard regenerates black lines that look like Blut Venes appear around the regenerated body part. (Kkapoios, already updated this to his profile)

Byakuya and Hitsugaya Upgrades Pending:

Byakuya should be at least Island Level with Bankai for harming Gerard. (Using his hands means he was in bankai, the hilt of the sword stays on his hands when he is on shikai)

Hitsugaya should be MHS+ by power scaling, he can keep up with Gerard, react to Byakuya's Bankai speed (Which speed is double when he uses his hands) and Kenpachi they are all MHS+

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumichika and Ikkaku Resolved.

Thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/262901

ISSUE RESOLVED, THIS ONE IS NULLED AND DOESN'T APPLY. LIVING ZOMBIES ARE FASTER THAN DEAD ZOMBIES, IF THAT MAKES SENSE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenpachi Upgrade Pending:

For Kenpachi Lifting strength , at least Class M. I think this is resonable according to Gerard's size.

The zombies are slower, though. Giselle acknowledged that their reactions and speeds are worse the older the zombies are.

I personally don't see all that much trouble with the other stuff. Should be discussed with others, though.

I agreed with the fact that some of the Zombies are weaker than when they were alive. I'm not to sure about everything else you're saying though.

Non-Bias said:
I agreed with the fact that some of the Zombies are weaker than when they were alive. I'm not to sure about everything else you're saying though.
The Zombie argument has been solved. No upgrade for them. What about the rest? Why aren't you sure? Is there something wrong? I gave you the links to what i said, haven't you been keeping up with Bleach latetly?

Well, about MSH+ Hitsugaya is like...too much, we may need to considerer it an outiler, given the fact that he lose to Cang Du a fodder among the fodders.

Also, there is no way that hitsugaya should be MHS+ he is by far the weakest captain level shinigami.

About Byakuya, I'm having a discussion with LordAizen about his stats, alongside Gerard's Pre-Auswahlen stats.

I agree with Hitsugaya's lost but he could either had been power up by his hollowfied bankai or by Mayuri's tech previously. He should be at least MHS, it doesn't make sense for Nanao and Nemu to be faster than him.

What about Kenpachi's lifting strenght?

Yeah...I'm not so sure. Can we just wait to see how the fight takes place? i mean, thats the other reason of why Gerard's durability is "Unknown".

At least Class K+ it's okay IMO

Class K+ seems fair enough. But what would the end of the battle accomplish, If Hitsugaya can keep up with them and he even react at the same speed as Byakuya.

why is Zaraki's lifting strenght still superhuman ? he stopped Gerards stomp who's clearly mountain sized, add the speed Gerard putted in it since it almost blitzed Toshiro the mass should be very high and Kenpachi easily blocked it with his hands.

Probsbly an oversight. What would be an appropriate lifting strength level, scaling from other characters?

Kenpachi is a war potential because of his strength, he should be scaled above every character besides the god tiers in strength, also his strength feats shuldn't be outlier.

Okay. What are the highest lifting strength ratings for Bleach characters?

Okay. I changed him to "Probably Class G" (Class K is lower).

Sounds good to me. that leaves only what to do with Hitsugaya ..

from my viewpoint, hes going to have to be upgraded to mhs+, even if it doesn't make much sense as to why he would get stronger after healing. otherwise it becomes far to inconsistent having him interact with enemies or allies in battle.

there is also the possibility/argument he could of been powerscaled to Zombie girl in the first place.

The only one left is Byakuya, he should be at least Island Level with Bankai for harming Gerard. (Using his hands means he was in bankai, the hilt of the sword stays on his hands when he is on shikai)

He was able to heavily injure and stomp Gerard before he used the Miracle power, i don't know if a stomp makes him Island Level+?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tPWrOcOCa...5%2520-%2520The%2520Miracle%2520-%2520006.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Fwdb4fexE...5%2520-%2520The%2520Miracle%2520-%2520007.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2vufKbQYj...5%2520-%2520The%2520Miracle%2520-%2520008.png

Byakuya has already been upgraded to 6-C. The only thing left to address is Hitsugaya's speed.

The only problem I have about this post is that it is assumed Byakuya was in his Bankai when it was explained in the As Nodt fight that he was only using his Shikai without the need of his zanpakuto, even As Nodt mistook him using his Bankai.

Nowhere in the fight did Byakuya activate Bankai ever, due to it being a requirement in Bleach lore, since the Shinigami use linguistic abilities, meaning they need to call out the name of their ability in order to activate it. Just because he is using his hands does not mean he is in Bankai, nor has it ever been implied or hinted that somebody can enter Bankai without incantation.

That's only happened with Shikai and Byakuya has done it without saying it, via his fight with Tsukishima when he released Senbonzakura without saying it's name.

"it was explained in the As Nodt fight that he was only using his Shikai without the need of his zanpakuto, even As Nodt mistook him using his Bankai." Quoted.

This as the rest of your argument is false. Byakuya clearly explain to As Nodt and SHOW him his Zanpakuto hilt and EXPLAIN that the difference for his Shikai and Bankai state was still the same. He may had implied that he got stronger but when he fought Gerard he was in Bankai. (Only fanboys doubt that, since they want their favorite boy to shine. Your not the only one i have heard comment the same thing.) Most of the fight was off-screen but he didn't had the hilt, he's in bankai. He has no power ups, unless is his white wings form that got a power boost.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3xhgsUqp7sI/UwWrutZmh-I/AAAAAAAAd5g/YdKSkG3rWok/s16000/008.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-h2D1JnhXLkc/UwWrvbMsD9I/AAAAAAAAd5o/T8BPrdFWVIY/s16000/009.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0_jrOcC1doc/UwWrv1KFYYI/AAAAAAAAd5w/M4zYLa-DNCo/s16000/010.png

Whelp, I stand corrected. Good job.

Try to be less hostile with assumptions next time, I was merely testing to see if your facts were solid. Sorry for the misunderstanding, you were probably ticked off by the amount of fanboys anyways.

Back