• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse Discussion Thread Omega/2

Looks like the two kings are indeed on kuroki's level, which is pretty big hype for Lolong.
yeah i can't wait to see who lolong will fight
betting on ohma (unless the tiger vessel takes him on) or waka(in which case lolong wins like 80%)

yeah i can't wait to see who lolong will fight
betting on ohma (unless the tiger vessel takes him on) or waka(in which case lolong wins like 80%)
Yea, I personally want Ohma to take on Lolong even though a recovering Ohma shouldn't have the greatest of chances against a Kuroki lvl fighter. All I want is a good ass Ohma fight haven't had one in forever.

Last weeks has been really busy for me, but I'm back!

Yes!!! Thw top two of Purgatory is on Kuroki's level, which is pretty insane! And Jurota seems a really hard opponent, wow. Donaire must be really strong!! I'm pretty sure he will not fight Ohma, but Wakatsuki. It would be wild and hard fight, but Donaire will win. I have the impression that Ohma will fight Liui Dongchen. And can't wait for the Raian vs Edward fight!!!

And just imagine if Akoya fight Nicolas and in the middle of the fight he discover he's part of the Worm. It would be interesting.

I really hope Donaire fights Ohma so that we can see how much stronger Ohma has gotten since Ashura. I'm sure we'll see that anyway
but dang I wanna see him fight the champion.

I really hope Donaire fights Ohma so that we can see how much stronger Ohma has gotten since Ashura. I'm sure we'll see that anyway
but dang I wanna see him fight the champion.
who knows maybe dongchen who is 100% the tiger vessel is like kuroki level with all the niko techniquies(and possibly formless and removal but dono about that)

I think Wakatsuki would be Donaire opponent. Ohma probably isn't on his level but also Terashi (Agito's clone?!) can fought Wakatsuki too so not sure.

Last edited:
Yeah, as time progresses, especially with Terashi’s reactions to the Kanoh v Tian fight, I’m starting to think less and less that he’s a clone, but it could just be a case like Gaoh and Ohma where Gaoh practices a different style than Ohma. I haven’t counted out yet, but I’m 50/50 at this point...

come on DongChen is obviously the tiger vessel he comes to purgatory out of nowhere beats the shit out of the previous demon fist

Huh when that was stated? i missed that i guess.

Anywho, I've updated the Verse Page to make the character list look a little more snazzy. Took out some names, since they didn't have profiles attached to them and aren't really that notable. Left in some that easily deserve profiles but just don't have ones yet.

Don't ask how long compiling the images took. I'd rather not talk about it.

Yuzaki Mumon making a reappearance only to be thrown by Jurota in the one panel he's in is hilarious to me.

Am I the only one who thinks that the Kengan association vs Purgatory fights are rather boring? I mean Kengan fighters are just too overwhelming and have basically "won" every fight (and with considerable ease, I might add) so far with the exception of Lihito

Am I the only one who thinks that the Kengan association vs Purgatory fights are rather boring? I mean Kengan fighters are just too overwhelming and have basically "won" every fight (and with considerable ease, I might add) so far with the exception of Lihito
well jotura is kicking the shit out of the clone right now

To be fair, this is clearly an upgraded clone who isn't held back by madness in the same way, but yes the Kengan fighters are proving to be more than a match for Purgatory so far.

But I doubt that isn't gonna lead to something interesting.

Masaki has already started landing hits and seems to be completely unconcerned by all the falls he has taken
he landed two hit which then where reversed into a slam into the ground
and the only reason he is unconcerned is because he can't feel pain
he is masaki clone the guy who only when down after having his brain scrabled and neck snaped
and even then he was still alive for a few seconds after all of that

I'm going to wait for the fight to conclude, but not gonna lie, if Jurota loses I will be massively disappointed

well he will but because he is gonna kill masaki
hell he even said to the ref stop the count its pointless.
He gonna slam his brains out

The 2nd strongest Purgatory fighter getting beaten by a Meguro tier character is funny.

The only respectable ones have been Tain and Albert.

Even funnier is the discrepancy of "Huisheng" use ... Kengan fighter imbibes soul of the dead = victory. Purgatory fighter does the same = gets split in two

And with that, my interest in the Purgatory vs Kengan tournament dropped like a rock. The author is clearly favoring the kengan fighters
What? I was talking about the brother thing. I'm excited about the Kengan bros doing well, because I feel like it's gonna lead to some interesting stuff. And at the very least, it made it clear that Masaki isn't actually on that level, it was a compatibility victory.

Back