• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse Discussion Thread Omega/2

What? I was talking about the brother thing. I'm excited about the Kengan bros doing well, because I feel like it's gonna lead to some interesting stuff. And at the very least, it made it clear that Masaki isn't actually on that level, it was a compatibility victory.
You can rationalize it any way you want to but the fact of the matter is that every Purgatory fighter has been brutalized so far

Yes. Aside from Albert, but that was just to hype up the stronger ones.

And like I said, I'm excited. Honestly I think what's gonna happen is this tournament is gonna serve as a means for Worm to identify the exact threat level the best Kengan fighters are. Which of course, is going to be at maximum with how much they're manhandling this tournament.

Either way I think this tournament is going to be incidental in the long run.

The only reason Arashiyama did not leave judo at a young age and continue to do so was Masaki. Defeating Masaki was the biggest goal of his life, so if he could defeat Masaki easily, The result of all his training was wasted and his spirit was breaking.

So the best end for Arashiyama was defeat, and if you look closely, he was smiling at the time of his defeat. It was most satisfying end for him.

Also manga is called "Kengan" and Kengan is biggest association for a reason. They should be stronger than Purgatory.

Arashiyama was also praised by Kuroki Gensai ... And after all that hype he goes down to a Meguro Masaki clone i.e. mid-tier Kengan fighter

Yes, against an opponent he was mentally and martially incompatible against, and who was further upgraded on top of that. If he was up against literally anyone else he would have done a lot better, regardless of what level of fighter they are.

And besides, Kuroki hasn't improved since Asura since he's been busy with Rihito, so it's likely that pretty much all of the Kengan top tiers are now at least somewhat above Kuroki's level.

Last edited:
Tbf, it was said on like 7 separate occasions that, if this were Kengan rules, Hayami would lost very badly very quickly. The rules were stacked against Arashiyama fundamentally by the rules, yet it was a damn close fight. Even with Meguro level endurance, Arashiyama actually went blow for blow. They even explain it during the fight: A beats B, B beats C, C beats A

Tbf, it was said on like 7 separate occasions that, if this were Kengan rules, Hayami would lost very badly very quickly. The rules were stacked against Arashiyama fundamentally by the rules, yet it was a damn close fight. Even with Meguro level endurance, Arashiyama actually went blow for blow. They even explain it during the fight: A beats B, B beats C, C beats A
The number of rationalizations doesn't change the outcome. The fight could have been as easily written in Arashiyama's favor - making him kill his opponent and be disqualified. But the author doesn't want Purgatory fighters to win - it's that simple

Ew.
Explain, if you would.
Several calculations, Demonsbane (which scales to nobody, the result could be like High 6-B and it wouldn't affect the scaling due to nobody tanking a Demonsbane.), Ohma shaking the Kengan Dome, Julius and Waka clashing and Waka's recent feat.

Tier 8 to low end tier 7 Kengan is definitely consistent in our calculations.

Well, Demonsbane's power varies depending on the opponent.
The destruction was calculated at 7-C and was a result of Ohma's Niko's Iron Breaker. The majority of the reflected damage was from Niko himself + the force added by the Flame Kata by an inexperienced Ohma. The attack didn't do any life threatening damage to Niko, all it did was damage his arm, I'm not even sure if it actually broke it out not since we see that Niko was fine shortly afterwards, so he'd probably be the only one to scale to Demonsbane since he ate his own attack reflected back at him and then some. Only issue being is that nobody aside from Tiger Niko scales to Ohma's Niko. .

I planned on leaving "varies" for Demonsbane but I also plan on adding "Up to 7-C." since that was Ohma when he was wall level, and he was able to reflect 7-C AP without dying. So we have a general reference of what Ohma can reflect while also avoiding NLF's with the "varies." since that implies he can literally reflect 7-A and above attack just because it's reflection. Giving it a rating would at least help guess his limits as opposed to leaving them blank.
And yeah I forgot about the arena shaking so, fair enough.
Yeah the arena shaking feat ridiculous.

The destruction was calculated at 7-C and was a result of Ohma's Niko's Iron Breaker. The majority of the reflected damage was from Niko himself + the force added by the Flame Kata by an inexperienced Ohma. The attack didn't do any life threatening damage to Niko, all it did was damage his arm, I'm not even sure if it actually broke it out not since we see that Niko was fine shortly afterwards, so he'd probably be the only one to scale to Demonsbane since he ate his own attack reflected back at him and then some. Only issue being is that nobody aside from Tiger Niko scales to Ohma's Niko. .
Ah, fair fair. And yeah Niko is definitely one of the top tiers of the verse. Though I'm pretty sure Ohma will be surpassing him soon.
I planned on leaving "varies" for Demonsbane but I also plan on adding "Up to 7-C." since that was Ohma when he was wall level, and he was able to reflect 7-C AP without dying. So we have a general reference of what Ohma can reflect while also avoiding NLF's with the "varies." since that implies he can literally reflect 7-A and above attack just because it's reflection. Giving it a rating would at least help guess his limits as opposed to leaving them blank.
Yeah but Ohma reflecting 3-A attacks in a vs match would be cool
Yeah the arena shaking feat ridiculous.
They're so cool though.

Ah, fair fair. And yeah Niko is definitely one of the top tiers of the verse. Though I'm pretty sure Ohma will be surpassing him soon.
Ohma's Niko was a beast, I was hoping Ohma would have surpassed Niko in Ashura but all we got was confirmation that Ohma has surpassed Niko in the Redirection Kata which doesn't really help. Here's to hoping he does in his Lolong fight!
Yeah but Ohma reflecting 3-A attacks in a vs match would be cool
Ohma as a 8-C stomps low 2-C Goku via Demonsbane
They're so cool though.
Those panels were drawn so ******* smoothly, Kengan doesn't get enough respect for it's art.

Ohma's Niko was a beast, I was hoping Ohma would have surpassed Niko in Ashura but all we got was confirmation that Ohma has surpassed Niko in the Redirection Kata which doesn't really help. Here's to hoping he does in his Lolong fight!
I am unironically more hyped for the Ohma vs Lolong fight than pretty much any other manga occurrence going on right now.

Those panels were drawn so ******* smoothly, Kengan doesn't get enough respect for it's art.
If I ever get good enough to start drawing out my series, I intend to use Kengan as my primary reference for fight scenes.

Do anyone notice that in this page Toa Mudo used left leg to attack but the right leg is the one that land into Julius's hand

Last edited:
Several calculations, Demonsbane (which scales to nobody, the result could be like High 6-B and it wouldn't affect the scaling due to nobody tanking a Demonsbane.), Ohma shaking the Kengan Dome, Julius and Waka clashing and Waka's recent feat.

Tier 8 to low end tier 7 Kengan is definitely consistent in our calculations.
How tf did Demonsbane yield High 6-B? A recent Genshin calc that involved vaporizing a good chunk of an island only yielded Low 6-B

Wait nevermind. I misread like an idiot.

He should be upgraded to 8-B while in Divine Demon but I'll make a CRT on that. Fei's Divine Demon outputs several times more force than Ohma's out of control Possessing Spirit making it a 4x amp.

Great job tho! I'm still hesitant on making anymore Kengan CRT's till we get all of our tier 8 (8-A.) and Tier 7 (Low 7-C.) calcs evaluated. And all of them are surprisingly consistent, so upgrades are inevitable. Although only a handful of characters would actually scale to any of the feats I've mentioned.

Last edited:
He should be upgraded to 8-B while in Divine Demon but I'll make a CRT on that. Fei's Divine Demon outputs several times more force than Ohma's out of control Possessing Spirit making it a 4x amp.

Great job tho! I'm still hesitant on making anymore Kengan CRT's till we get all of our tier 8 (8-A.) and Tier 7 (Low 7-C.) calcs evaluated. And all of them are surprisingly consistent, so upgrades are inevitable. Although only a handful of characters would actually scale to any of the feats I've mentioned.
Normally I would disagree with this but it would have to be at least a 3x amp as we have seen characters like Hayami amp himself to be able to damage Jurota who he estimated was roughly 3 times stronger then him.

I forget how fast does the possesing spirit/advance make the heart of the user beat? cuse we know that fei's is beating several times faster then ohmas and thus outputing several times the power of a regular advance, it was also stated that its at least 10 times/multiple 10s(depends on the translation) faster than a regular heart beat

so bottom line its at least a 6 times multpler

I forget how fast does the possesing spirit/advance make the heart of the user beat? cuse we know that fei's is beating several times faster then ohmas and thus outputing several times the power of a regular advance, it was also stated that its at least 10 times/multiple 10s(depends on the translation) faster than a regular heart beat

so bottom line its at least a 6 times multpler
I can see Divine Demon being a 6x multiplier.

I can see Divine Demon being a 6x multiplier.
well its an at least 6 times since it was outright stated to be several times higher on the level of output then ohmas uncontrolled advance which let him match raian in pure head to head combat while raian was in removal(although to be honest the fact that ohma could match his removal while he was clearly weaker then raians base makes me question if advance is only a 3.33 times multiplier like the removal of raian) which is a 3.33 times multiplier so the devine demon would at the very least be a 6.66 times increase.

Actually it's a 9x Amplification for Divine Demon. Ohma's Possessing Spirit is a 3x amp, and Divine Demon is 3x that of Possessing Spirit. So in total that gives us a Amplification for 9.

Actually it's a 9x Amplification for Divine Demon. Ohma's Possessing Spirit is a 3x amp, and Divine Demon is 3x that of Possessing Spirit. So in total that gives us a Amplification for 9.
where did ya get the nine from?
but if we take that nine and the fact that fei is somewhat comperable to waka in base(meaning he is a high 8C) that would make fei's divine demon an easy 8-B
and the strongest character in terms of raw power in the whole damned verse
neet

Back