• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse Discussion Thread Omega/2

Okay, so I'm going to give my opinions spoiler-free. Wow, I was not expecting that. This fight was pure fire from the beginning and both fighters are quite strong, no doubt. And the outcome was...? Crazy, very crazy. I love to see top tiers fighting.

When reading the chapter, I thought the same. I was like "Hey, this thing alone should up the statistics a bit". By the way, who do you think will be the next fighter? I'd like to see Tokuno'o Tokumichi if it's one of the new characters. If not, I'd love to see someone like Raian or Akoya.

Spoiler warning for the newest chapter

Poor Julius, 96% Removal Lian out here apparently being as strong as him and Kanoh just oneshots his ass with DS... guess there’s no question how Julius v Kanoh would go anymore lmao

When reading the chapter, I thought the same. I was like "Hey, this thing alone should up the statistics a bit". By the way, who do you think will be the next fighter? I'd like to see Tokuno'o Tokumichi if it's one of the new characters. If not, I'd love to see someone like Raian or Akoya.
I’m with you on Tokuno’o, or maybe Okubo. Both of them have really cool and fluid grappling styles that I think will be fun to watch against some of those more intimidating-looking Purg fighters

Well, I think Julius should be more resilient than Liu (you know, all that muscle mass), he probably could resist more than one. BUT, it's true. Although the Got-Töter still seems to me like something that could one-shot Kanoh (or makes him EXTREME DAMAGE. This was the first attack that made Donaire move after all, so it's something very heavy, no doubt), that's an attack that he could never land. They're in the same league in terms of raw power, but the gap in the other areas is so MASSIVE that Julius would lose quite easily against the Fifth Fang.

Until now, my faves two fights have been this one and Toa Mudo vs Julius. Ryuki's fight would be the third one, I think. And I can't wait for next fights, I'm sure they'll be really crazy. And, yes, Okubo would be cool, too! I'd like to see what new tricks he has learned.

Last edited:
Did some updates, upgrading the 9-A+ to 8-C due to the change in the calcs, making the scaling more clear, and also having some Omega feat additions.

Agito clearly defeats Reinhold and Toa. His AP may be as much as Reinhold too but he clearly can't tank Gott Totter.

Exactly, exactly. The speed and skill gap between Reinhold and Agito is so big that the strongest Muscle of Germany would lose. Like, Julius couldn't hit his triumph card not even once, but Agito could use Dragon Shot on him many times... Julius would only beat Agito if it's one of those slapping contests, AND only if he hits first hahahaha A dragon shot direct to the face seems too dangerous...
Anyway, who's ready to see Raian using more Kure secret techniques?👀

Speed downgrades KN

images

yeah Agito would dodge it. i was only saying Agito can't tank Gott Totter not he loses to Reinhold.

y'll think that Lolong Donaire is God tier? and who will be his opponent?

yeah Agito would dodge it. i was only saying Agito can't tank Gott Totter not he loses to Reinhold.

y'll think that Lolong Donaire is God tier? and who will be his opponent?
ohma definitly
he was already near kanoh in terms of skill and power by the end of asura and now he has 2 years of training with kure to where he can fight hollis a guy comperable to raian and an extra kure clan member while in asura he could bearly content with raian plus he has a heart that can withstand the effects of advance

I'm honestly half-expecting Lolong to take the god tier spot from Kuroki, considering that he's providing as much, if not more insight on the fights while only half paying attention.

Would be awesome to see new Ohma go all-out against him.

honestly im hoping that lolong is a step above the current agito(since kuroki himself isn't sure if he'd be able to beat him)

I wouldn't necessarily call Lolong to be half paying attention. Being observant is vital to being a solid fighter. We might get a plot twist of Lolong being second place only.

Meanwhile I'm here waiting on Setsuna

Lmfao WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS NEW CHAPTER

I Really liked these recent chapters. I thought Raian had become a better person after these two years training with Ohma and tournament but he is still our completely crazy and brutal friend LOL

Alan was hyped to death. 5000 years of exprience + Wu Hei's exprience who was first wu in history and killed demons and gods

for what? getting brutally killed by Raian in one chapter

I really can't wait until next chapter. Edward Wu vs Raian? or Edward would escape?

Also what if Akoya kills his opponent too LMAO. Kengan really made a mistake for picking Raian, Akoya and Ryuki.

Looking at this situation from a normal person in the stands, the Kengan team is terrifying lol. From all the fights the Kengan team left their opponent brutally deformed and two of them just commit murder Imao. Why wouldn’t a normal person cheer for Purgatory?

i honestly think that the 5000 years thing(the brain washing) wasn't complete with alan but it was with edward with the whole "he killed my other half" thing and we are actually gona be seeing hei wu in action when edward fights raian(and likely beats or maybe even kills him)

True, and probably Resistance to IA since that seems to be it’s whole deal to begin with, what with it being a style without form. It’s also possible that it being harder to predict is also a product of this, as analyzing attack patterns, center of gravity, muscle movements, and/footwork is how most prediction works in Kengan iirc

Back