• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kengan: Tokita Ohma additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now that Ohma's fought one shot Lolong I can now finally make the thread to add several abilities to his profile.

First things first, the Niko Style as a whole should have Statistics Amplification via increasing several stats, such as the Flame Kata increasing speed and the Adamantine Kata increasing AP and durability.

Secondly, the Adamantine Kata needs Damage Boost and resistance to biological Manipulation given that Indestructible can halt Kiryu from twisting up his muscles and flesh.

As for Omega abilities Ohma needs to following.

Technique Mimicry (Can copy Techniques via Kure Clan Tradition: Copy and copy movements of his opponent via Kure Family Tradition: Silhouette.)

Status Effect Inducement (Can cause blindness via Avdia.)

Enhanced Body Control & Extended Meele range.(Via bone consumption, Ohma can cause his joints go limp to avoid damage and is capable of loosening his joints to increase his striking range.)

Accelerated Development (Progressively got stronger after fighting multiple matches with Raian, going from Raian having a one sided score to being nearly dead even with him.)

Limited Illusion Creation (Via Phantom Pace & Earth-Shrinking, can trick opponents who possess precognition into thinking they've attacked Ohma as opposed to just his after image. Earth-Shrinking gives off illusions.) this one might be a bit controversial since you could argue that it's just After Image Creation however after images shouldn't allow you to somehow bypass the potent precognition of Gensai and Donarie. )

Last edited:
Well now that Ohma's fought one shot Lolong I can now finally make the thread to add several abilities to his profile.

First things first, the Niko Style as a whole should have Statistics Amplification via increasing several stats, such as the Flame Kata increasing speed and the Adamantine Kata increasing AP and durability.

Secondly, the Adamantine Kata needs Damage Boost and resistance to biological Manipulation given that Indestructible can halt Kiryu from twisting up his muscles and flesh.

Technique Mimicry (Can copy Techniques via Kure Clan Tradition: Copy and copy movements of his opponent via Kure Family Tradition: Silhouette.)

Enhanced Body Control & Extended Meele range.(Via bone consumption, Ohma can cause his joints go limp to avoid damage and is capable of loosening his joints to increase his striking range.)

Accelerated Development (Progressively got stronger after fighting multiple matches with Raian, going from Raian having a one sided score to being nearly dead even with him.)
I agree.
Illusion Creation (Via Phantom Pace & Earth-Shrinking, can trick opponents who possess precognition into thinking they've attacked Ohma as opposed to just his after image.) this one might be a bit controversial since you could argue that it's just After Image Creation however after images shouldn't allow you to somehow bypass the potent precognition of Gensai and Donarie. )
Neutral...

Limited Illusion Creation (Via Phantom Pace & Earth-Shrinking, can trick opponents who possess precognition into thinking they've attacked Ohma as opposed to just his after image. Earth-Shrinking gives off illusions.) this one might be a bit controversial since you could argue that it's just After Image Creation however after images shouldn't allow you to somehow bypass the potent precognition of Gensai and Donarie. )
Agree with everything.

when lolong abilities?

but fr all these so far should be good to use.

These additions are pretty much valid and are really straightforward

Illusion Creation (Via Phantom Pace & Earth-Shrinking, can trick opponents who possess precognition into thinking they've attacked Ohma as opposed to just his after image.) this one might be a bit controversial since you could argue that it's just After Image Creation however after images shouldn't allow you to somehow bypass the potent precognition of Gensai and Donarie. )
Technique mimicry is good as Ohma is literally stated to copy moves

SEI is also good

EBC is also good tho going limp to tank damage makes no sense

AD is also valid, tbh I feel like a lot Kengan should have this

IC hmmm idk man. Could you show me some scans for afterimages not working on Gensai

Indestructible can halt Kiryu from twisting up his muscles and flesh
Wouldn't this boil down to the fact that he is more durable?

I haven't read that far into the manga, so not sure who is strong between the two, and how they scale.

Can we see the scan after this? To see how it effected him?

Limited Illusion Creation (Via Phantom Pace & Earth-Shrinking, can trick opponents who possess precognition into thinking they've attacked Ohma as opposed to just his after image. Earth-Shrinking gives off illusions.)
Hmmm, do we have any more examples of this? If so, would you mind sending them?

If not then, I suppose it could likely work.

I disagree on resistance to biological manipulation. The twisting of flesh just comes from rotational energy and friction, and and indestructible mitigates it because it prevents the dispersion of that force so it’s just piercing. Not really a special resistance so much as it is a counter measure against a specific force

(however it would be resistance against internal attacks through martial arts since it prevengs those techniques from permeating)

Fair enough. I could maybe see Limited Resistance to Biological Manipulation, since a lot of techniques exisy in fiction to **** with the body through transfer of force, but it’s pretty iffy. It’s just “preventing kinetic energy from dispersal”

Isn't that body control? Kiryu is not manipulating or altering the biology of a human arm, just twisting
Yeah, it would be Limited Resistance since it prevents internal fuckery by martial arts, not because Kiryu’s attack is necessarily real biological manipulation but because it prevents internal fuckery. I’d list it as minor resistance to durability negation as well since that’s kind of what Kiryu does

Question... But doesn't that twisting thing work on opponents that are even much more physically stronger than you? Because I think it is kinda limited biological manipulation if it works how I think it works
I believe it would cause in most cases the force permeates into the innards of the user’s body. That’s why Setsuna’s rotational force can change the placement of his heart

Alright back with the rightful scans.

As for the Illusion Creation with the Flame Kata, it's taken Kuroki off guard not once but twice, and within the same chapter we're given the statement that Earth-Shrinking creates an illusion for the enemy.

As for the biological stuff, I can agree with a limited resistance to Biological Manipulation and or limited resistance to Type 1 durability negation which makes sense given that Indestructible can also be applied to the innards to stop internal damage from happening. Keep in mind that this attack was done from Wakatsuki who's AP is 5x above Ohma's durability.

Wouldn't this boil down to the fact that he is more durable?

I haven't read that far into the manga, so not sure who is strong between the two, and how they scale.
Ehhh not really, Ohma is stronger than Kiryu but not by a significant amount. Also Ohma's used the same technique to defend his organs against people who's striking strength is 5x his own durability.
Can we see the scan after this? To see how it effected him?
Lolong dodged unfortunately.

isn't he just slashing his eyes?
Eyup, but from what I've seen here that still qualifies for Status Effect Inducement similarly to how we give out pain Manipulation for Benda users (Baki.) and causing blood loss via bladed attacks.

Or would limited Sense Manipulation be more accurate?

I will be honest, I don't think it qualifies for either, unfortunately. If other files have it for the same reason, maybe it should removed.

Ehhh not really, Ohma is stronger than Kiryu but not by a significant amount. Also Ohma's used the same technique to defend his organs against people who's striking strength is 5x his own durability.

Lolong dodged unfortunately.
This is actually a misconception. Ohma says Wakatsuki‘s strength is 5 times what he can completely nullify with Indestructible, not 5 times his own durability. We see indestructible fail against comparable foes like with Agito vs Gaolang, with Gaolang‘s blows outdamaging indestructible. Furthermore, we know Saw Paing’s Lethwei muscle clench, which can clench more than any other fighter due to his skeletal structure, can only mitigate comparable blows by 50%.

Last edited:
I am just not sure if its bio manip. But I will see what others say

I see, not sure then
Control of innards and bodily functions through martial arts blows is technically biological manipulation. Setsuna’s attacks are mostly AP, but their rotational force enters the inside of the body and does internal damage as well and can move organs around, so it falls under Limited Durability Negation and Biological Manipulation. Ohma’s indestruc prevents energy from entering the inside of the body or ignoring blocks through permeating throughout a limb, so it is. Limited Resistance to both.

Control of innards and bodily functions through martial arts blows is technically biological manipulation. Setsuna’s attacks are mostly AP, but their rotational force enters the inside of the body and does internal damage as well and can move organs around, so it falls under Limited Durability Negation and Biological Manipulation. Ohma’s indestruc prevents energy from entering the inside of the body or ignoring blocks through permeating throughout a limb, so it is. Limited Resistance to both.
Oops forgot about this.

Suppose this should be fine then.

Agree with everything besides the Resistance to Biological Manipulation and Status Effect Inducement, which I’m neutral on at the moment

Biological Manipulation can be replaced with resistance to Durability Negation type 1, I can axe Status Effect Inducement if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back