• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kengan - speed upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was heavily implied that Lihito hadn’t learned Pre Initiative from Kuroki. We shouldn’t assume what minor prediction he displayed was at all comparable to Kaneda’s or any other skilled user of foresight.
Yeah forgot that part. I'll boot him off the list then

I barely remember that fight lmfao- I desperately need to catch up with Omega.
Let it build up more lol. It's no Asura except for certain fights.

We did, I simply did not feel the need to address someone coming in without reading the thread to blindly FRA, truth be told. I appreciate someone pointing it out, however, thank you.
I was addressing his latest post about foresight. Didn't see the part where it was a mutual consensus, so that's a mistake on my part. Also, I literally commented last night that I would read through the thread tomorrow when I had time, so drop the snark.

Anyway if we have a consensus, we should probably see what the staff who commented before it was made feel about it before this can be applied.

This can be closed as we've settled for a "far higher." reactions for everyone who uses Foresight.
The scaling process on the other revision for Kengan seems to be almost finished too. Would you mind giving it a look if you're not busy? Also we can't seem to find the Karo calc that puts him at 9A+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back