• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanna point out this comment wasn’t necessary at all. Gin still gave a shit about the verse and was planning on fixing it. I also don’t recommend talking shit about a user who left the site on good terms
Nothing against the guy personally but it's objective fact that he messed up Kengan bad.

In fact, he only slightly tweaked these profiles, but I set it to 8-A. Now I will make new changes, but I can already thank him for making the Fei profile, if it was of course him.

Rolòn should be in the higher end of 8-A he straight up knocked out Toa and seemingly did that with a body shot which would scale him above Julius' initial gott-toter.

This is a blow to vital organs, probably at the moment of exhalation.
Anyway, on the next page we were told directly that Toa Mudo is still stronger and more durable than Lolong.

Can somebody summarise what parts of the revision that are still left to do here please?

Ohma base and mid-tiers characters scaled to 24 tons
High-tiers downscales from Kiozan and 96 tons.
Top-tier scales up to 144 tons.

However, I'm not entirely sure if Sekibayashi should scale to Kiozan's fierce rage given that he was severely damaged. Although I think it should be below 96 tons, it is still in the 8-B + range.

Okay. Would you be willing to perform the remaining accepted changes, or are there any other volunteers here?

Also Setsuna should be lowered to 8-B, even in Fallen Demon, because it does not increase strength and durability. It does not even increase the speed, but only increases the reaction time. Kiryu certainly gave Kuroki a good fight, but all the damage he did was due to the Rakshasa's Palm and Foot ignoring durability. In turn, all the attacks that he received caused him serious damage and shed blood. So Ohma also loses its 8-B+ key, which was breaking the scaling chain a lot.

Last edited:
All changes have already been made to the profiles. It is worth only downgrades of several characters.
I also hope that other members of the thread will help update the list of character abilities and add new character pages. Could you call them for this?

We also need to make some kind of footnote on the page of the verse where we explain how the characters are scaled.

Can you list all of the members that I should call for please?

I think the abilities could be handled in a separate CRT, personally.

I feel like right now we should just focus on scaling. clarifying it and adding a note to the verse page about where exactly everyone scales. because it is messy

also I agree that, to my knowledge, Fallen Demon was never stated or shown to be a strength amp. it's only an amp to reaction speed IIRC. so Kiryu should be downgraded.

All changes have already been made to the profiles. It is worth only downgrades of several characters.
I also hope that other members of the thread will help update the list of character abilities and add new character pages. Could you call them for this?

We also need to make some kind of footnote on the page of the verse where we explain how the characters are scaled.
@ItalianGuy1234 @Sir_sun_man @NotoriouSoda @Solacis

Would you be willing to help out here please?

I feel like right now we should just focus on scaling. clarifying it and adding a note to the verse page about where exactly everyone scales. because it is messy

also I agree that, to my knowledge, Fallen Demon was never stated or shown to be a strength amp. it's only an amp to reaction speed IIRC. so Kiryu should be downgraded.
That largely seems to make sense, but it may be more practical to handle the abilities here afterwards, rather than start over from scratch.

In that case, when will you launch a new CRT? And call me in that case, when will it start

well, since I have been asked for some input:
  • Jurota should be 8-A, he shares the rank of king with Rolòn Donaire and is stated by Terashi to be Rolòn's greatest challenger, Rolòn even says during the fight between Hayami and Jurota that Jurota is too powerful to fight in Purgatory;
  • Medel is a tricky one but he is stated multiple times to be the best striker in Purgatory and Toa Mudo who fought Rolòn also claims no one can surpass Medel in strikes, he would be a glass cannon though as his durability and endurance are relatively low, so "At least 8-B likely 8-A";
  • Gaolang upscales from Carlos and he is stronger than he was during the first series so "At least 8-B likely 8-A, higher with God Glow"
  • Misasa should get a "likely 8-A" because Rolòn himself says Misasa's a legitimate threat and he would have difficulty defeating him in a fight;

well, since I have been asked for some input:
  • Jurota should be 8-A, he shares the rank of king with Rolòn Donaire and is stated by Terashi to be Rolòn's greatest challenger, Rolòn even says during the fight between Hayami and Jurota that Jurota is too powerful to fight in Purgatory;
  • Medel is a tricky one but he is stated multiple times to be the best striker in Purgatory and Toa Mudo who fought Rolòn also claims no one can surpass Medel in strikes, he would be a glass cannon though as his durability and endurance are relatively low, so "At least 8-B likely 8-A";
  • Gaolang upscales from Carlos and he is stronger than he was during the first series so "At least 8-B likely 8-A, higher with God Glow"
  • Misasa should get a "likely 8-A" because Rolòn himself says Misasa's a legitimate threat and he would have difficulty defeating him in a fight;
You don't need to be an 8-A character to be a threat to an 8-A character. Agility and technique can help here, as well as an attack on vital organs.

And also, being "the best at hitting" doesn't mean being the strongest. Medel is the best in striking in terms of technique and speed. However, he and the manga tell us throughout the fight that by losing weight, he has lost destructive power. To equate the bantamweight boxer in strength with Wakatsuki and Julius sounds like a bad joke.

The thread with the revision of the characteristics of the characters is over. The next step will be updating abilities and new profiles, but to be honest, I don't have the strength to do it alone right now.

Okay. So do you plan to create a new thread for the remaining revisions after you have recovered your energy then?

We still need to better justify the AP section, either on the Verse page or on the profiles.

because right now, literally, no outside observer would be able to understand what values the characters are being scaled to.

Like you guys know how the One Piece verse has a calculation section? that shows both what calculations are being used, and where certain values come from?

we need that here.

You don't need to be an 8-A character to be a threat to an 8-A character. Agility and technique can help here, as well as an attack on vital organs.

And also, being "the best at hitting" doesn't mean being the strongest. Medel is the best in striking in terms of technique and speed. However, he and the manga tell us throughout the fight that by losing weight, he has lost destructive power. To equate the bantamweight boxer in strength with Wakatsuki and Julius sounds like a bad joke.

Jurota being considered equal to Rolòn and being stated to be his greatest challenger as well as the strongest a list gladiator all while restricted by purgatory rules, already places him well above the regular 8-As like Toa Mudo, so no Jurota is getting the 8-A unless you want to ignore the heavy narrative behind the character, Jurota also literally scales to nobody and has no anti feats.
Speed and technique > physical strength, Gaolang > Wakatsuki scaling anyone ? In the context of Medel's fight it's stated word for word that Medel's speed and technique more than make up for the loss of weight as too much muscles actually nerfed Medel's power and true potential. Also, Toa himself says nobody can surpass Medel's striking despite having fought a guy who knocked him out with technique and has speed comparable to Gaolang, so Carlos' gets "At least 8-B likely 8-A".

Also I am not sure how Misasa shouldn't get the an 8-A rating given how fairly above the regular 8-As Rolòn would be and Misasa would get one tapped right away if he wasn't relative to Rolòn in terms of ap or durability in some way.

Btw, I would like to mention we literally have current base Ohma, base Raian, Rolòn, Kuroki all upscaling from the physically strongest characters in the series presented (Toa, Julius, Wakatsuki, Fei) so the whole "these characters are too small in size for them to be stronger than 190+ kg behemoths" is nonsense, it's just the way the series works.

We still need to better justify the AP section, either on the Verse page or on the profiles.

because right now, literally, no outside observer would be able to understand what values the characters are being scaled to.

Like you guys know how the One Piece verse has a calculation section? that shows both what calculations are being used, and where certain values come from?

we need that here.
That seems like a good idea to me. Would you or somebody else here be willing to handle it?

Back