• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
jurota should not climb higher since he is considered his greatest challenger and lolong called him very good for purgatory even when he saw lu tiang cosmo should not be higher akoya there is no merit of akoya had improved cosmo he cornered ohma on several occasions that minimally in high 8B

Jurota being considered equal to Rolòn and being stated to be his greatest challenger as well as the strongest a list gladiator all while restricted by purgatory rules, already places him well above the regular 8-As like Toa Mudo, so no Jurota is getting the 8-A unless you want to ignore the heavy narrative behind the character, Jurota also literally scales to nobody and has no anti feats.
Speed and technique > physical strength, Gaolang > Wakatsuki scaling anyone ? In the context of Medel's fight it's stated word for word that Medel's speed and technique more than make up for the loss of weight as too much muscles actually nerfed Medel's power and true potential. Also, Toa himself says nobody can surpass Medel's striking despite having fought a guy who knocked him out with technique and has speed comparable to Gaolang, so Carlos' gets "At least 8-B likely 8-A".
You are literally ignoring the context of the manga. Medel's strikes did not deal critical damage to Gaolang. He himself said in plain text that due to weight loss, he had lost a lot of killing power and that he would have to gain weight to lose this weakness.
By losing weight, Medel only increased his attack speed and mobility, but increasing his speed did not increase his AP.
Being the best at hitting doesn't mean being the best at hitting power. It means being better at hitting technique.

Jurota is considered the strongest after Lolong, not because he is physically strong, but because of his redirection technique, which is much superior to this Ohma kata.
It is enough for him to throw a stronger enemy on the concrete many times and he will lose. The technique is designed to defeat stronger enemies.
In addition, the manga clearly raised the topic of compatibility of opponents and counterpick. If Jurota couldn't throw Hayami with one hand, then I don't think he can throw Toa Mudo.

Okay. So do you plan to create a new thread for the remaining revisions after you have recovered your energy then?
In fact, I'm bad at editing profiles when it comes to anything other than characteristics, plus my English is not very good. Therefore, I would prefer that the next thread with the addition of forces was started by another participant, and I would help him with finding the right material.

In fact, I'm bad at editing profiles when it comes to anything other than characteristics, plus my English is not very good. Therefore, I would prefer that the next thread with the addition of forces was started by another participant, and I would help him with finding the right material.
Okay. No problem.

I really feel like Kengan isn't the sort of series where people are gonna upscale to higher tiers. People almost never one tap each other except for very rare circumstances.

Misasa doesn't have to have the appropriate AP to pose a threat. Even Lolong does not have the corresponding AP Toa Mudo, but is able to defeat him.

In fact, I want to revise the scaling of the characters somewhat, but a problem arises - in the manga, a character can withstand a blow 15 times his strength, and also harm a character 15 times stronger than himself.
On the one hand, this is confirmed by manga multipliers, and on the other hand, it contradicts the rules of this site

Hmm. I am not sure how we should handle that. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, can you summarise what we currently have left to do here please?

Misasa and Medel should stay where they were.
Could you invite all the thread participants here to discuss the issue above?

After that we can discuss the scaling thread and attach it to the verse page.

Yes, I am happy to help, but I am very busy, so you need to list all of the relevant participants of this thread first to help me out.

In fact, I want to revise the scaling of the characters somewhat, but a problem arises - in the manga, a character can withstand a blow 15 times his strength, and also harm a character 15 times stronger than himself.
On the one hand, this is confirmed by manga multipliers, and on the other hand, it contradicts the rules of this site
Misasa and Medel should stay where they were.
Could you invite all the thread participants here to discuss the issue above?

After that we can discuss the scaling thread and attach it to the verse page.
@ItalianGuy1234 @Sir_sun_man @NotoriouSoda @Solacis

We would appreciate your help with this. Thanks in advance.

well medel should stay in the same leauge as his physicals where speciafically pretty meh due to his light frame it was his speed and kicks that where the main issue for golang he is a glass canon

as for misasa he is up in the air he does have the statement from rolon but that one is hard to messure and the monkey man only has like 1 feats the one is from fighting the wrestler jose who is pretty meh and the monkey man got screwed up pretty bad against him and thats pretty much it
the best we can give misasa is a possibly/likely higher other then that he is where he should be over all

st

also if we are putting kuroki at 8-A we should definatly put agito at the same tier in omega at the very least
like he got stronger then his asura self which matches kuroki blow for blow and fractured bones and its pretty clear the when it comes to pure physicals they were very much on par as their overall skill was not that far apart with kuroki just slightly edging out

Just saying, Medel not knocking out Gaolang is a feat for Gaolang who currently scales to nobody in the verse and we know he is gotten stronger from Ashura. I don't see the problem with Medel, Jurota and Misasa scaling to Rolòn considering these people have statements / narrative implications of being up there and have literally no anti-feats. I mean, we do already acknowledge Gaolang is more powerful than Wakatsuki due to his speed and technique even tho he is not packing the same muscle power as Wakatsuki.

legit, there's literally no reason not to scale Jurota and Misasa to Rolòn at least, other than head canon, since everytime Misasa and Jurota are compared to Rolòn it's preciselya comparison about power.

I don't want to be rude, but you're talking some nonsense. Kengan is quite realistic and the strength of the character has always depended on the amount of muscle mass. The difference in this power was always leveled by the characters' technicality, technique and modes.
I don't understand why you so stubbornly ignore the character's words about himself that he lacks killing power and therefore he compensates for it with speed.
To believe that he and Gaolang have stronger punches than Wakatsuki is simply absurd.
Wakatsuki's punches are claimed to be knockout even for a character like Muteba, who is able to take a blow only by shifting back to receive less damage. This is the Muteba that goes toe-to-toe with Sekibayashi, who is one of the most enduring characters of the verse. Serious Gaolang strikes only crowd BoS Kanoh and knock out Kaneda. Gaolang dealt Kaneda a serious blow with his own words and just compare the difference that the Giant Killer and the same Murabuchi received from the Wakatsuki blow.
I will repeat to you for the third or fourth time - the words Toa Mudo only mean that Medel is the most skilled of the Purgatory fighters in terms of striking techniques. To believe that a fighter whose bones are visible is at the same level of strength as, hell, a fighter born with abnormal strength or someone who pumped his muscles with science is the same sur as when they tried to prove to me that the density of dust is 1.5 tons per cubic meter.

There is no way Misasa can be 8-A because he takes damage and avoids attacks from Ryuki level fighters. He poses a threat to Lolong because of his mobility and combat skills, like the one who trained the head of the bodyguards Metsudo. And also as someone who excellently owns the same fighting style as Lolong himself.

And we still have no reason to put Arashiyama on 8-A. He can still be on par with Lolong thanks to his technique, because he only needs to touch someone to make a throw. He takes damage from Hayami's attacks, which shouldn't get far from Meguro.

Will anyone answer this already?

@ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Ogbunabali

Would you be willing to offer some input here please?

Wakatsuki's punches are 5 times stronger than Ohma's durability. Kicking is 3 times stronger than punching. Waka hit Ohma several times and the second was able to continue the fight, although he received colossal damage and admitted that a little more and his liver would have been torn apart.

Well... what's the problem then? Ohma plainly doesn't scale to Wakatsuki on his own since he needed to use Wakatsuki's own power against him.

Well... what's the problem then? Ohma plainly doesn't scale to Wakatsuki on his own since he needed to use Wakatsuki's own power against him.
He has already taken attacks 15 times stronger than him, which is contrary to the rules of this wiki.
In addition, he could harm Kuroki, whose blows are claimed to be heavier than Waka's and which should scale up to them. Although, it is already somewhat doubtful whether it is possible to scale the durability of Kuroki to Waka. On the one hand, he took on a more powerful Demonsbane than Waka, but on the other hand, it broke his arm.

He has already taken attacks 15 times stronger than him, which is contrary to the rules of this wiki.

Characters can take attacks stronger than them and still not scale to them fully on here.

In general, we have that a character located on the 8-B baseline is able to deal small damage and receive blows from a character located on the 8-A baseline and all this without hax
Will it be possible to implement this within the framework of this wiki?

If they do not respond soon, I will have to notify them again.

I don't want to be rude, but you're talking some nonsense. Kengan is quite realistic and the strength of the character has always depended on the amount of muscle mass. The difference in this power was always leveled by the characters' technicality, technique and modes.
I don't understand why you so stubbornly ignore the character's words about himself that he lacks killing power and therefore he compensates for it with speed.
To believe that he and Gaolang have stronger punches than Wakatsuki is simply absurd.
Wakatsuki's punches are claimed to be knockout even for a character like Muteba, who is able to take a blow only by shifting back to receive less damage. This is the Muteba that goes toe-to-toe with Sekibayashi, who is one of the most enduring characters of the verse. Serious Gaolang strikes only crowd BoS Kanoh and knock out Kaneda. Gaolang dealt Kaneda a serious blow with his own words and just compare the difference that the Giant Killer and the same Murabuchi received from the Wakatsuki blow.
I will repeat to you for the third or fourth time - the words Toa Mudo only mean that Medel is the most skilled of the Purgatory fighters in terms of striking techniques. To believe that a fighter whose bones are visible is at the same level of strength as, hell, a fighter born with abnormal strength or someone who pumped his muscles with science is the same sur as when they tried to prove to me that the density of dust is 1.5 tons per cubic meter.

There is no way Misasa can be 8-A because he takes damage and avoids attacks from Ryuki level fighters. He poses a threat to Lolong because of his mobility and combat skills, like the one who trained the head of the bodyguards Metsudo. And also as someone who excellently owns the same fighting style as Lolong himself.

And we still have no reason to put Arashiyama on 8-A. He can still be on par with Lolong thanks to his technique, because he only needs to touch someone to make a throw. He takes damage from Hayami's attacks, which shouldn't get far from Meguro.

All of this stuff is is almost completely unrelated to the topic, Lolong's technique can knockout Toa, Medel's striking technique is superior to the point he is the genius of striking and the best in purgatory, Medel and Gaolang get the 8-A rating, Misasa's fighting style is all about close rage fighting, so his attack potency and power are 8-A or else Rolòn wouldn't spend an entire panel hyping up Misasa's power and strength. Kengan is not realistic and I am not scaling these people's ap above Wakatsuki, Julius, etc. so please stop strawmanning me, Jurota was 3x stronger than Masaki who again is stated to have surpassed Meguroand Hayami scales to nobody, so again what's the anti feat ? Jurota is directly stated to have the strength on par with Rolòn and he is stated to be the strongest A lister twice (which means he is above Toa as well).

Oh and Kanoh vs Gaolang happened over 2 years prior to the current series where Gaolang is stated to have improved and got pretty significant power ups so I don't see how his loss against Kanoh somehow nerfs him from being at the top of the verse in Omega.

You will be surprised, but "you are 3 times stronger" can mean superiority in technique and skills, and not just brute physical strength. In the same fight, he successfully moves with Arashiyama to the stalls and fights with him physically, which seems to mean that physically they are on the same level. You will be surprised how much technique actually solves in this verse.

Scaling these characters to 8-A doesn't make sense and is absolutely irrelevant right now. If you really want to help in this thread somehow, then just reply to the message above, which Ant and I have already sent 3 times.

Back