• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You need to remove all of the Manga Kakalot links from the page in order to edit it. Fandom automatically blocks links to illegal manga scanslation sites.

So, I have updated all the verse profiles that are now there, except those that refer to the "Seeker's Fist".

And finally I was able to come up with a more or less working scaling chain.

Ordinary Wakatsuki punches are equal to 48 tons of TNT. Kicks are 3 times stronger, thus increasing the most physically strong fighters to 144 tons. However, this does not mean that 8-A Wakatsuki can only give out with his feet. The blow of 48 tons was struck in a full-contact karate stance, without a swing. I suppose the jump and swing shots should scale up to the 8-A baseline.

Also, I think it would be fair to consider the base Fei equal to Ohma from Kengan Asura. After all, he possessed an average body with no obvious superiority. And so. In the battle with Wakatsuki, before using the Divine Demon, he successfully tanked the Wild Tiger's blows, completely dissipating the damage. However, when Takeshi was able to calculate his timings and block the Niko-style, Fei began to take half the damage. I do not know if it is possible to scale knee strikes as x3 from hand strikes, but they should be at least at the same level. Thus, Fei scales up to 24 tons of TNT (48/2), because it is able to fight after these damages. Ohma will scale from him at the time of Asura BoS and all the fighters that are able to go toe-to-toe with him.

Next comes mashstabbing for Raian and Mokichi. Since the first one scales up to Wakatsuki and Julius, and the second one is able to keep up with his basic form, then I can calculate their strength. Removal increases the strength of Raian by 3.33 times, which is equal to 144 tons. That is, the Raian base has 43.24 tons, as well as Mokichi.

The next step is scaling for such physically strong fighters (but not included in the top three and not being masters of the Kuroki level).
Kiozan has an x4 multiplier for Raging Vigour. Its basic condition should at least be comparable to Ohma, which gives us a value of 96 tons. Sekibayashi withstands this attack in the future. Scale scale Muteba from it, and Naiden and Bando should also be scaled.

Well, the low tier characters of the verse still have to stay on the 8-B baseline.

However, I am interested in your opinion regarding Agito, Ohma, Lolong, Hatsumi, Gaolang and Kiryu. Should they scale directly from Wakatsuki? In the end, Agito and Hatsumi were the only ones who could defeat him before the annihilation tournament. However, on the other hand, the difference between 8-B+ for high tiers and 8-A is only x1.5. With such a difference in strength, it is still possible to win thanks to techniques.
What do you think about this?

I haven't read the series. What do the rest of you think?

Wait question

Looking back at the calcs the person who evaluated it said the high end is good to use. I don’t understand why we’re not using it because muh outlier which doesn’t make sense as Waka is in the god tier in terms of strength

The high end completely breaks the scaling of the characters and was introduced for interest. The middle end works as well as possible.
I trust Ugarik's opinion more, who said that an amplitude of 2 cm for a feat looks quite appropriate.

So, I have updated all the verse profiles that are now there, except those that refer to the "Seeker's Fist".

Ordinary Wakatsuki punches are equal to 48 tons of TNT. Kicks are 3 times stronger, thus increasing the most physically strong fighters to 144 tons. However, this does not mean that 8-A Wakatsuki can only give out with his feet. The blow of 48 tons was struck in a full-contact karate stance, without a swing. I suppose the jump and swing shots should scale up to the 8-A baseline.

Also, I think it would be fair to consider the base Fei equal to Ohma from Kengan Asura. After all, he possessed an average body with no obvious superiority. And so. In the battle with Wakatsuki, before using the Divine Demon, he successfully tanked the Wild Tiger's blows, completely dissipating the damage. However, when Takeshi was able to calculate his timings and block the Niko-style, Fei began to take half the damage. I do not know if it is possible to scale knee strikes as x3 from hand strikes, but they should be at least at the same level. Thus, Fei scales up to 24 tons of TNT (48/2), because it is able to fight after these damages. Ohma will scale from him at the time of Asura BoS and all the fighters that are able to go toe-to-toe with him.

Next comes mashstabbing for Raian and Mokichi. Since the first one scales up to Wakatsuki and Julius, and the second one is able to keep up with his basic form, then I can calculate their strength. Removal increases the strength of Raian by 3.33 times, which is equal to 144 tons. That is, the Raian base has 43.24 tons, as well as Mokichi.

The next step is scaling for such physically strong fighters (but not included in the top three and not being masters of the Kuroki level).
Kiozan has an x4 multiplier for Raging Vigour. Its basic condition should at least be comparable to Ohma, which gives us a value of 96 tons. Sekibayashi withstands this attack in the future. Scale scale Muteba from it, and Naiden and Bando should also be scaled.

Well, the low tier characters of the verse still have to stay on the 8-B baseline.

However, I am interested in your opinion regarding Agito, Ohma, Lolong, Hatsumi, Gaolang and Kiryu. Should they scale directly from Wakatsuki? In the end, Agito and Hatsumi were the only ones who could defeat him before the annihilation tournament. However, on the other hand, the difference between 8-B+ for high tiers and 8-A is only x1.5. With such a difference in strength, it is still possible to win thanks to techniques.
I'm wondering what you think about this and the last paragraph

The high end completely breaks the scaling of the characters and was introduced for interest. The middle end works as well as possible.
I trust Ugarik's opinion more, who said that an amplitude of 2 cm for a feat looks quite appropriate.
To bad. We have to find new scaling for characters who scale or don’t and put them lower

Which calc group member(s) evaluated the calculation, and can you link to the blog here please?

Okay, so the high end result is only 8-A? That does not seem too outlier-ish.

Okay. Then I don't particularly see the problem.

You all need to figure out how to properly scale the characters to it though.

The God-tier is Blast Core, but not the usual Wakatsuki strikes. A large number of strong fighters withstood them.
8-A for a simple hit and 300+ tons of TNT is a clear overshoot for verse, so the middle end is the safest.

No it isn’t? I don’t understand how hard is this to comprehend. The calc came out to 108 tons that only the god tiers scale too. Nobody scales to Waka kicks besides him because Julius got his shit rock by two kicks. At best he downscale which he clearly doesn’t. And again you can’t choose which calc you like. High end got accepted so we have to use the high end anyway. There is no debate about this, the characters are 8-A and get higher with there respected amps anyway

The reason Wakatsuki is a god tier is not only Blast Core, he is several levels higher than most fighters in physics, attack power, durability, special attack and number of victories too, they may not be killed or evaporated with one blow, but still a few direct blows, if not one blow from Wakatsuki for defeating almost all of them is enough, he easily defeated Gozo with a few blows and inflicted terrible damage on him, throwing Muteba back with just one blow and breaking his hand, knocking out Reinhold and etc. Even if they can withstand his blows then they are also 8-A because high end was accepted.

Yeah like downscaling exist it they would be baseline 8-A or just 8-B+ lol. And for those who obviously don’t we just find new feats for

Also there are other calcs that get them to tier 8 so it being an overshoot is not true at all

Wakatsuki was only able to defeat Julius through tactics.

The x3 leg multiplier completely breaks the use of the high end, as Waka has to scale to his kicks, gaining 324 tons of TNT durability. Due to this, the characters of 8-B + are simply not able to deal damage to him, although they do. Otherwise, we will have to put Muteb up to 324 tons of force, because he was breaking through the defense of Vaka. In turn, the same Meguro and Sekibayashi, as well as Advance Ohma and many others, scale from him.

If both sides of the current argument explain your points in easy to understand manners, I can ask a few staff members to help out with evaluating this.

The high end is an outlier because the verse didn't show more feats on multi-city block, although a large number of characters are scaled from Akatsuki.
ByAsura once threw me an article with the force of the shock wave and its speed. If we take into account those data, then we can calculate the shock wave caused by Julius and Toa Mudo and assume that the pressure was 10 psi, then we can get a result of 60 tons of TNT for each, which is more consistent with the feat of Waka.
In addition, the high end cannot be used since no one noticed the shake. With an amplitude of 3 cm, this should not have gone unnoticed. Therefore, the first two ends look more legitimate.

Okay. Which calc group members evaluated the calculation blog previously?

Okay. Can somebody link to the relevant calculation blog again please?

Thank you. However, it seems like DragonGamerZ913 accepted the high end of the calculation, and he later affirmed here in this thread that we should continue to use it, so I think that you will have to try to adapt in this regard, and help with figuring out the most logical character scaling from this.

I have indicated the reasons why the high end is a risky business. DragonGamer may try to object and maybe I'll agree with using high-end

The x3 leg multiplier completely breaks the use of the high end, as Waka has to scale to his kicks, gaining 324 tons of TNT durability. Due to this, the characters of 8-B + are simply not able to deal damage to him, although they do. Otherwise, we will have to put Muteb up to 324 tons of force, because he was breaking through the defense of Vaka. In turn, the same Meguro and Sekibayashi, as well as Advance Ohma and many others, scale from him.
What's the problem with all of them being 8-A? If the reason is that we do not have similar feats, then we do not have any other feat that is 8-B+ too so 8-B+ is also outlier i guess?!

In that case, here's the last part of the scaling chain.

It remains to decide whether to scale Kanoh, Hatsimi and Advance Ohma to 8-A or give them an key 8-B+, likely 8-A

Kanoh defeated Wakatsuki through technique and damage to vital points. Hatsumi also clearly defeated him through technique, and Advance Ohma must be as strong as Raian.

So 8-B+ Kanoh and Hatsumi and 8-B+ Ohma, 8-A through advance makes more sense i guess?

Back