• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A question for the rest of the supporters of the verse. For highting, it is better to use "8-B, likely 8-A, higher with xxx or 8-A, higher with xxx? The thing is that Wakatsuki has a declared x3 multiplier for kicks, which gives us 225 Tons of TNT. However, I'm not entirely sure if this can be scaled up to its durability? Julius, who claims higher durability, fell from two of these hits and had difficulty blocking one earlier.
Удары ногами - это не особая техника, как Blact Core. Можем ли мы поставлять Wakatsuki 8-A через AP без дополнительных ключей, но при этом обеспечить прочность City Block? Или лучше дать ему базовую силу на 8-А.

I would like to help you, but I have no stomach for changing the profiles
My apologies for reverting your changes earlier. I did not remember this thread at the time, and you did not link to it in the edit summary boxes. If Nik verifies that your changes stored in the history sections for the pages are accurate, you can all revert my edits to restore them if you wish.

A question for the rest of the supporters of the verse. For highting, it is better to use "8-B, likely 8-A, higher with xxx or 8-A, higher with xxx? The thing is that Wakatsuki has a declared x3 multiplier for kicks, which gives us 225 Tons of TNT. However, I'm not entirely sure if this can be scaled up to its durability? Julius, who claims higher durability, fell from two of these hits and had difficulty blocking one earlier.
Удары ногами - это не особая техника, как Blact Core. Можем ли мы поставлять Wakatsuki 8-A через AP без дополнительных ключей, но при этом обеспечить прочность City Block? Или лучше дать ему базовую силу на 8-А.
Bump

Sounds to me like characters just have feats for tanking notable multipliers. In the first place, a kick being 3x as strong as a punch just means a kick is worth 3 consecutive punches to the same spot. It's not like durability scales to just one hit of their AP, which I feel like is a prevalent misconception that people on here tend to forget is one.

As for the formatting, it'd just be "8-B, likely 8-A, higher with xxx and xxx".

No, the kick is exactly what is declared as 3 times more powerful. This is a 2-shoted Julius who has successfully tanked dozens of punches to the face before. However, he could not withstand the same blow to the face, but he could not

I would like to help you, but I have no stomach for changing the profiles
My apologies for reverting your changes earlier. I did not remember this thread at the time, and you did not link to it in the edit summary boxes. If Nik verifies that your changes stored in the history sections for the pages are accurate, you can all revert my edits to restore them if you wish.
@NikHelton

He already helped me a lot with changing the profiles, but now decide to scale the characters to 8-A through a legal multiplier

Okay, so we should not restore his revisions that I reverted earlier then?

I think 8-A makes sense because high end 8-A was accepted by calculators and also the Wakatsuki kicks are 8-A so change the profiles directly to 8-A. There is really no need for another revision thread.

In this case, we need to draw up a tier sheet of who will scale to 8-A, who will scale to 8-B +, likely 8-A and who will scale to 8-B +.

I would appreciate if any participants in this thread are willing to help Nik with this.

I would appreciate if any participants in this thread are willing to help Nik with this.
I looked at the previous threads of this verse and saw
Dargoo_Faust and Qawsedf234 are in discussions.
Could you call them here, please?

I have seen some members help Nik out with these revisions recently. Is there a lot left to do here?

Also, do we still have to discuss anything here, or only apply the accepted edits?

The first step is to decide what to do with the x3 multiplier for Wakatsuki, as it completely changes the scaling chain.

I mean, we already accept that Waka legs are a 3x multiplier right?

I guess that would be alright to use here. but who would scale? To my knowledge, Julius is the only one who took a roundhouse kick from Waka, and he was completely floored by it.

I think it would be weird if it only scaled to his AP.
For the same Musashi from Baki, the durability scales from AP, although he received damage from much weaker attacks.
Moreover, Julius was able to take one kick from Wakatsuki even before Blastcore was applied. He had to protect his head with his hand, but he took it nonetheless.
Well, in addition, those two kicks that knocked out Julius were inflicted in the head, which increases the chance of a knockout.

Julius
Toa Mudo
Agito
Kuroki
Lu Tian
Raian
Fei
Ohma
Lolong

Go up to 8-A. I don’t know what to do with Saw Paing, as its durability is definitely higher than its AP.

Characters that can harm the characters above are scaled to 8-B +, likely 8-A.

Lower levels get 8-B +, while lower levels are scaled to 8-B

However, looking back at the x3 multiplier, it seems to me that it is much safer to use the middle end of 48 tons, making the scaling chain more logical, because in this case the 8-B + character will be able to harm the 8-A character.

Julius
Toa Mudo
Agito
Kuroki
Lu Tian
Raian
Fei
Ohma
Lolong

Go up to 8-A. I don’t know what to do with Saw Paing, as its durability is definitely higher than its AP.

Characters that can harm the characters above are scaled to 8-B +, likely 8-A.

Lower levels get 8-B +, while lower levels are scaled to 8-B
However, looking back at the x3 multiplier, it seems to me that it is much safer to use the middle end of 48 tons, making the scaling chain more logical, because in this case the 8-B + character will be able to harm the 8-A character.
@Infera28 @NotoriouSoda @Solacis @Sir_sun_man @Tots_Real @Yoyco @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

What do you think about this?

@Antvasima
Can you help me with this, please?
t4ZnW8PxM5E.jpg

Back