• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ken Kaneki vs Miyabi

Alright i will do it,firstly i want to make Hikage vs Kaneki match,but i decided to safe it because Miyabi need an good fight here,and i hope its not goes awkward just like in my previous SK match Screw you Neo,SCREW YOU!!!! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!!

-Base Miyabi and Post-Choclea Kaneki is used

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Place located in gloomy tunnel,Tokyo undeground

-Range is 100 meter

-Win via death or K.O!!!

0ffd6e2acb42c26763c06d09d5bec2e7
Miyabithumb

VS

• Miyabi : 0
  • Kaneki : 0
  • Inconclusive : 0

Of her abilities... from what I can see, combat useful ones would be:

Expert Swordswoma, Ninjutsu, Aura, Extrasensory Perception, can summon snakes, Darkness Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Shinobi Transformation, Statistics Amplification (Frantic Mode boosts attack speed and power even further but reduces defense)

Of her AP and dura, I'd like to see the calc that puts her as City Block+, but if it is accurate she is anywhere from 5 to 9 times stronger than him. Don't know if that is enough for a one-shot, but it is significant.

So my questions then are:

How good is her swordsmanship?

How good is her martial arts?

What does her Extrasensory Perception do?

What is Shinobi transformation?

-Very skilled

-good enough

-I forgot

-Same with previous

Lets wait for AS to comment here.Also i made another Kaneki vs SK match now

Here's the calc in questio

It's about 79 tons.

- Like Velox said, very skilled. She'd not be the number one in a prestigious shinobi academy if this weren't the case

- ^Second verse, same as the first^

- She's able to detect his presence at all times even if she can't see him

- They have their normal, everyday state in which they walk around in public. When they fight they perform a Shinobi Transformation which allows then to use their Ninja Arts. They never fight untransformed so their untransformed states don't even have keys.

TL;DR: Shinobi Transformation is not a factor here.

79 tons makes her slightly less than 8 times stronger than him. He's not going to explode when she hits him, but its going to hurt, and he's not going to want to be blocking with his bare arms either (Kagune he can regenerate)

How good is her presence detection? Does she just know "he's there", or does she know his exact location and his body's position?

If she is number 1, then what's a skill feat from someone else of the academy?

Ok, so basically they can sense the presence of others, but seemingly not to an incredibly precise degree. Doesn't seem like it would be good enough to sense exactly where Kaneki's kagune and traps are, so I'll put that as a point in his favour seeing as he likes to use those.

Alright well there aren't really cutscenes in these games... like... at all... so I guess I'll be spending hours replaying levels tomorrow only to most likely come up with nothing.

Well I can't find anything that would seem to satisfy what you're looking for. I can find instances of her being a good leader, I can find instances of her learning valuable lessons, I can find instances in which she's fought and defeated one or multiple at a time of any of these characters, I can record a clip of gameplay of her looking badass but that's cuz I'm pretty good at the game by now.

I can also give you this.

But in a game with no cutscenes I can't get any good feats that display combat tactics or skills.

One day while Miyabi was still in elementary school, she and her friend decided to sneak out and play shinobi-- only they took the real weapons of Miyabi's parents, who were both sinobi. So they snuck out at night and touched her parents' weapons, two things she was explicitly told not to do. While they were out, a Yoma (this universe's giant monsters) attacked the two of them. Before it could kill them, however, Miyabi's mother jumped in the way and the Yoma literally crushed her head-- popped it like a balloon. Right in front of her daughter. Miyabi's father arrived shortly thereafter and killed the Yoma before saying to Miyabi something to the effect of "If you want revenge on the Yoma, learn the ways of the shinobi." So she started the very next day.

TL;DR: Since elementary school. She's 22.

Kaneki at this stage beat the worlds greatest ghoul investigator (read: hunter) who at 16 was able to take down over 30 ghouls at once singlehandedly and at the same age defeated a ghoul with decades of experience of fighting ghouls and ghoul investigators. Kaneki beat him on the man's 33rd birthday, so he had increased in skill and experience by a whole decade since then.

I'm thinking Kaneki beats her in the skill department.

So, onto her abilities.

Aura - what does this do?

Creation of Shinobi Barriers (a fighting space/dimension to hide shinobi from regular civilians and minimize collateral damage) - I'm assuming this is not combat applicable?

Can summon snakes - anything special about them? Or is she just summoning snakes? Kaneki could probably just snack on them in that case.

Darkness Manipulation - what can she do with it?

Fire Manipulation - what can she do with it?

Statistics Amplification (Frantic Mode boosts attack speed and power even further but reduces defense) - how much of a boost?

Aura is sort of similar to RWBY Aura except it just serves as a bit of an extra shield though obviously not to the same extent. It also allows them to mask or hide their presence though students typically have not mastered that aspect of it yet.

Technically they have the ability to take someone into the barrier and then just leave them their forever but literally no one has ever done that across the entirety of the series. So no not combat applicable.

Think of summons in SK kind of like JoJo's stands except everyone can see them but no one can actually damage them, not even other shinobi. Her snakes are primarily seen in this Ninja Art.

She can imbue her weapon and attacks with Darkness which essentially lets them do more damage.

Same as the Darkness but also one aspect of her gameplay is that she can charge a flame in her hand and then rush at them to break defenses and send opponents flying easily. This can be easier explained by watching her gameplay videos than how I just tried to.

Just to a further but unknown extent

Ok.

So basically what I am seeing is:

Kaneki -> Regenerationn, better skill and tactics, probably higher agility, small edge in versatility with Kagune forms

Miyabi -> Approximately 8 times stronger than Kaneki, has temporary unkillable snake summons

I'm going to need to think about this more.

A lot of her attacks also have good AoE, specifically the one involving the snakes. She's also pretty agile as the clips of her gameplay. It is unfortunate however because the characters of her particular faction in general has not been shown in combat outside of gameplay as often.

What I mean by higher agility is that Kaneki can do things like run along walls and propel himself through from building to building using his kagune

I don't think it was ever agreed on a specific value.

His Regenerationn would help anyway, it's not like he's going to explode when she punches him

Because it's not like he's going to explode when she punches him?

If she stabs him or cuts him in half he can regenerate.

It is however going to make a hole directly through him, or nearly rip him in half which requires Mid Regenerationn

Being ripped in half doesn't require mid Regenerationn. Regenerating from having your brain destroyed requires mid Regenerationn. Which incidentally, he has almost done before.

And he can fight on with a hole in him and regenerate from it just fine. He's done so multiple times before.

Also, Kaneki uses his Kagune in combat to keep opponents at a distance. She'd need to get past the Kagune in order to directly target him. Which I'm not saying she can't, considering that AP advantage, but once she's cut through one of his Kagune, he's realised just how strong she is and started backpedalling so he doesn't get hit.

I mean that's kinda because you went ahead and assumed immediately he had better agility before even seeing if she had any feats.

Here

Showings of Kaneki's agility

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bgkqMHpNUs/VmPVBFW1sNI/AAAAAAADD7Q/GvbOa1O_AK4/s0-Ic42/004.png - running along the side of a glass window away from giant monster, doing backflips and stuff to dodge the giant tentacles coming at him.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BldXI8MCb_s/VmPVBdQGHBI/AAAAAAADD7Q/xkyrwGtpiLQ/s0-Ic42/005.png - more running along the side of a building while dodging the giant monster

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-x3EC8abSu28/VmPVBewE7XI/AAAAAAADD7Q/BBOgg_lXkVI/s0-Ic42/006.png - using his Kagune like spiderman webs to pull himself around and dodge.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7Uwf660lMZ8/VmPVBv7k5RI/AAAAAAADD7Q/DOMxlBpkZ4Q/s0-Ic42/007.png - big jumps

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PFQN2JpHONA/VmPVCQz1ZQI/AAAAAAADD7Q/2YHIQhAoa8E/s0-Ic42/008.png - really good balance and precision letting him land on a small beam after a jump.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lbyFwpjCB7Y/VlI2Sr1OlVI/AAAAAAACBG8/t7snyH10djE/s0-Ic42/006.jpg - backflips back from a giant Kagune tentacle appearing and smashing everything.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1JUK7ZMnonY/Vlz3gjHh0bI/AAAAAAACrI8/m48Zn2H-Nvc/s0-Ic42/013.jpg - jumping and backflipping around a room dodging tentacles

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4_8WsjhrUzU/VHCK-1B-rtI/AAAAAAAA5I4/prnxC2bHiXM/s0/003.png - more backflipping around tentacles. He likes doing that

Kaneki VS Jason

https://youtu.be/vs2IkDH8t6M?t=52

https://youtu.be/vs2IkDH8t6M?t=85

I take back what I said, he still seems more agile

Back