• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ken Kaneki vs Kamen Rider Eternal

As i promised in Kaneki vs Akaza, here is the Kamen Rider Eternal vs Ken Kaneki
While i have a good faith for this match, i'm still not sure about it due of Eternal all T2 Gaia Memories strengthened form, but we'll see
If you guys want, i can make them bloodlusted but for now, in-characters mindset

Summary would be added later

• Low 7-C Eternal with all of T2 Gaia Memories and Post-Dragon Kaneki are used
  • Of course, Kaneki Quinques are included here
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Shinjuku Train Station, rainy weather
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Half-Human Half-Ghoul that had experienced "hell": 0
  • The First Necro-Over Rider who want to give everyone "hell": 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
images

Alright so, Eternal already has a +2x stat advantage, negs Kaneki’s analytical predictions and regeneration, and AZ would be insanely difficult to get around

The Power Nul doesn’t, it only affects Gaia Memories. I’ll discuss how he does negate the mentioned abilities with what he can use on Kaneki things though. The Xtreme Memory negates regen. When fighting as Eternal, his moves couldn’t be predicted by the Eye Dopant. For context, the the Eye Dopant views his opponents from a multitude of angles and places as to observe one’s muscles and quickly predict what their following moves and/or attacks will be

Eternal couldn’t be predicted even once against the Eyes Dopant which was even pointed out

I.....I just told you. The Xtreme Memory. If he harms Kaneki and there's an injury that could normally be healed, it won't heal

No, the section where regen negation refers to when Eternal had the Zone Memory which gave him the powers of all Memories. This is the one we’re using

Ok, but in this case Kanaki can simply avoid damage due to its mobility and greater distance as well (up to a hundred meters)

At the end of the manga, he completely destroyed the almost one hundred meter long tentacle with one attack

Two things, I don’t really know if we can use that unless it’s on the profile and I need context for that feat. If it Kaneki hitting a tentacle and it exploding or something like that, yeah that doesn’t make his range hundred of meters.

Eternal has fought ranged fighters before so it’s not like he’ll be worried if Kaneki’s range if hundred of meters. Even then, since Kaneki’s only way of attacking is through Kagune, Eternal can easily counter with AZ or his Bio Manip.

It should be noted that Eternal AP come from a long scaling chain which begin at the start of the series:

The Low 7-C feat was done by a fodder in episode 1 and Double handle him quite easily. This scaling chain continue with Double become much stronger every episode then eventually gained Extreme Form which is significantly above base form. Eternal at base overwhelmed Extreme Form Double then finish them later on.

All this mean Eternal is having overwhelmingly AP advantage here, just saying.

It should be noted that Eternal AP come from a long scaling chain which begin at the start of the series:

The Low 7-C feat was done by a fodder in episode 1 and Double handle him quite easily. This scaling chain continue with Double become much stronger every episode then eventually gained Extreme Form which is significantly above base form. Eternal at base overwhelmed Extreme Form Double then finish them later on.

All this mean Eternal is having overwhelmingly AP advantage here, just saying.
Yeah, we may be looking at getting Gold Xtreme and Full Power Eternal new tiers, but we'll that's for another time. Anyhow, yeah, Eternal has a huge AP advantage here

Anyways, here's my take on it.

Aside from having the AP advantage, Kaneki's at several disadvantages here. Katsumi's shown off incredibly noteworthy skill along with statements backing up how skilled him and NEVER are. I favour that a lot over Ken's own intellect/skill feats. Even if the Ghoul is a quick learner, Katsumi's skilled enough to take out the first telekinetic soldier he's ever met who was just finished taking down his fellow team members. Skill won't be an issue here.

If Absolute Zero comes into use, its over for Kaneki. Eternal being capable of forming wings along with his acrobatic prowess pretty much nulls that mobility perk mentioned earlier. The Luna Memory would also enough Katsumi's physical attacks to get some range to them in that regard. Eternal's actually going to be able to properly analyze Kaneki here with the latter sadly not having the same advantages due to the Eternal Memory's nature as well as the Xtreme Memory. The Xtreme Memory negates healing far greater than Ken's own.

Voting Kamen Rider Eternal due to greater AP, versatility, and skill

Back