• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ken Kaneki vs Miyabi

@Arrogant schmuck It kinda does. From what you have shown she can't attack during while moving on walls and such, unlike Kaneki who can.

Not really because as I already explained and as you already shown, her vertical combat is way more limited compared to what Kaneki can do.

Literally the only difference is that Miyabi hasn't been shown to attack while running on walls, and given everything else she can do it seems logical to assume she can. Likely the only reason you can't see her or any other SK character do so is because there's no need for such mechanics in this series. But since this site's policy is "if you don't see them do it that means they can't" even if logic implies that's false, we'll assume she can't attack while running on walls.

Even with all this in mind the likelihood of this fight coming down to wall combat seems slim.

This was all to show Kaneki being agiler not whether or not the battle would come down to wall combat, but from the showings Kaneki is more agile

Probably. He does regenerate from this. Though it would need to be noted that he loses his memories from the damage. I guess I'll change it.

Tg1
Tg2

Tg3

As for the agility thing, "running along walls" was probably not the best place to start. But the point is that he makes far more use of his agility, backfliping over his enemies, dashing around the area to get in blindspots, launching himself around with the kagune, etc etc.

Miyabi by constrast can, from what I saw in those videos, run on walls, air dash, and double jump.

Back