• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kefka Palazzo vs Zeref Dragneel

And kefka has a much greater destructive power, it is reported in the game that the espers have created their own world and in this world owns days and nights (hence there was a star) and kefka is superior to the gods who are infinitely stronger than the espers.

Zer00Negativo said:
kefka can simply use the Silence magic in zeref, this magic prevents the target from using any magic abilities, zeref has become useless now.
Zeref resists Magic Null

Can Kefka's AP be decided on? If he's > Ifrit who can vaporize a planet then this is an AP stomp and if what Zero is saying is true about him bodying people infinitely above Star level people then this is a super stomp.

Anti-Magic particles poison the person and destroy their reserves of Ethernano/also destroy the reserves of magic in the atmosphere that would otherwise be absorbed by their bodies to recover their spent magic power.

That's why their magic gets weakened and they go dying.

Silence says nope to you accessing/using magic through sealing your spells. The mechanics are quite different so they don't really compare.

Canceling magic is one thing, preventing it from being used is another. Silence does not cancel magic because the target will not even be able to use it to be undone.

In addition to also possessing the Dispel to remove this from the zeref, and even turns it into a magicite.

Not only is Zeref immortal by type 1, 3.and 4 (the most important one), does Kefka even start with silence? And If I recall isn't it Trine, a projectile cause the effect? Cuz if not Zeref will not hesitate to use his Death Magic

Kefka possesses all the abilities of the game because he has absorbed the power of the gods (who are the source of all magic) and has become the god of magic, many abilities are not listed in his profile but in theory he possesses them. And kefka is immune to one hit kill, doom and death spells cause instant death and this does not affect kefka, plus the fact that kefka can use reraise on himself, so if he dies he automatically resurrects, and before he says that it is mechanics of the game the character Locke resurrects his own wife with the Life magic of the Phoenix during a scene of the history of the game, being that his wife already had died to years.

the video has 4 minutes but I recommend seeing it all: https://youtu.be/hWEYJBXkMsM

It was already pointed out earlier in the thread that Kefka's death resistance was rejected and even if he ressurects all Zeref is gonna do is use death magic again such as Death Predation.

Also you didn't answer when I asked does he start with Trine.

Not quite, I was not here when the subject of immunity to death was discussed so no one had possession of the new information I posted until I arrived.

But answering your question I will take an example in the fight against the emperor gestahl, even before the fight began Kefka had already triggered an unknown ability that annulled the emperor's magic, all magic that the emperor tried to use simply disappeared before kefka.

(03:13 - 04-40) https://youtu.be/4Ynz68dsJcI

not to mention that the characters in the game manage to kill spirits with casual hits, and in a certain part of the game the whole party physically enters into the mind of Cya where there are many formed creatures of their dreams and the characters defeat them, and the final boss of the Cyan's mind is Wrexsolus who is said to be a creature made up of souls, summing up the normal blows of kefka destroying body, mind and spirit simultaneously.

>kefka has the power of the statues.

He's commanding the statues and states being in their field absorbs magic from anyone.

He's not doing anything but telling the statues to attack

Many of Kefka abilities will be canceled by zeref immortality, while death magic can give him the edge over Kefka. Write now i am neutral here

>kefka has the power of the statues.

He's commanding the statues and states being in their field absorbs magic from anyone.

He's not doing anything but telling the statues to attack

you do not understand, kefka has the power of the statues, he has absorbed the statues, he is practically the statues, that is how he became the god of magic. (the statues are the gods of petrified magic themselves)

9TailAcno said:
Many of Kefka abilities will be canceled by zeref immortality, while death magic can give him the edge over Kefka. Write now i am neutral here
as I said, Kefka resists instant death, and his attacks destroy body, mind and soul, can zeref regenerate it?

Konaguna said:
I already made a thread on that once and the only thing Everlasting said was "game mechanics cuz it makes things too easy". while even the tower trio can be insta dealt with using banish.
^ This on instant death

Plus the statues field is made when they're in perfect balance with each other.

And GoM Kefka is tier 5, this is High 6-A Kefka

> Game mechanics

> Locke resurrected his wife during a scene from the story of the game.

In other FF is only mechanics of the same game, but precisely in the VI not because it is something present in the history of the game.

you should stop considering what a person says as absolute truth and start thinking with their own minds, it is not because he is supervisor that he will be right all the time, no one is omniscient, I bring several information that I doubt anyone had knowledge and all they say is "no, he said it so that's it.

But if it is the version before the end of the world then it does not really have the power of the gods but still owns the Silence.

@Zer00

Locke using an Esper to bring his wife back isn't resistance, that's resurrection and not even something that he could do on his own.

And again, does he start with Trine? Cuz if he doesn't start with Trine Zeref uses his Death Magic immediately.

KaiserReinhardt said:
@Gargoyle

His mid-high comes from his use of time reversal, he was able to come back even tho natsu vaporized him completly. 1 2 3
Not my question I know where Mid High comes from

But why is not Higher if Natsu can supposedly destroy Mind and Soul

@Zer0

The scan is in Natsu's profile under power nullification.

@Gargoyle

Because Natsu didn't destroy Zerefs body after he used the soul burning fire.

Back