• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kefka Palazzo vs Zeref Dragneel

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
Welp I got asked by Pachi so here it is superman kirby

Kefka is in base while Zeref has fairy heart

Speed Equalized

SBA range of 4km max

Place: ASIAN Games arena (cuz I can)

Votes:

Kefka Palazzo: 0

Zeref Dragneel: 0

Incon: 0

Kefka can power null a bunch of magic users all at once, so assuming his tier remains the same and power null is accepted as it is he should win.

His key references Kefka as of the Thamasa situation, at which point he does lead with power null.

If it's based on overall appearances throughout the game however, then nah, he leads with some magic or something.

Sorry, I could have worded that better but I meant more "Where in the series" he resists it since that power null resistance isn't specified.

Alright, thanks.

That leaves me only the question of whether we can scale that resistance to work against Kefka's null, though. Since Keyes is Like Low 7-C and this is High 6-A power nulling.

I'm more asking than saying this time since I'm not entirely sure of how people scale potency of power null in the same dimensional level.

I don't think the level of the durability/attack potency of the people matter when it comes to power null if they don't have any resistances to it.

Kefka has a seriously high range advantage, and equal and more combat-applicable abilities (Though Zeref does have quite a few resistances). I do question the Ifrit thing tho. "burning the whole world" already sounds like weird phrasing/hyperbole, and tbh had it been something like "continent" or "planet" or something more specific, it might be better. Furthermore, what does the Japanese version say? It might be something entirely different. I personally think that should be checked.

Kefka does have a range advantage overall but the fighters are starting 4km away from each other and Zeref's range is hundreds of km.

Eh.

At least I can say that ifrit is weaker but still comparable to Leviathan.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't think the level of the durability/attack potency of the people matter when it comes to power null if they don't have any resistances to it.
I think it does. You are nulling power. You have to show that you can null X quantity of power. The burden of proof is on the guy nulling.

I mean, Invulnerability and Power Null are one and the same. Invulnerability is the defensive version. Power Null should be treated the same way az Invulnerability (aka with feats).

So, small question, were these anti-magic thingies Zeref resisted High 6-A?

DragonEmperor23 said:
They were the type of power null that ignores durability/AP.
Sorry but I will have to require more information on the mechanics of said null than "the type that ignores dura".

Back