• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KLOL506

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, I found some feats here that may put Batman at Wall level.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/54hrjc/respect_batman_michael_keaton/

One of his feats involve him casually pulling out a huge part of a wall with just his grapple hook, which would be Wall level. It would also upgrade his lifting strength to Superhuman at the very least.

He also puts a giant hole in a door, enough to ruin it completely, which would also be Wall level according to Bambu's calc.

I agree with these

also shouldn't he recieve genius levels of intelligence by his building of his gadgets by himself such as the batmobile multiple times over which were able to do crazy things throughout the four movies, being a master strategist, making a cure to alfreds illness which was supposedly incurable (iirc), being an expert fighter rivaled by quite literally none in his world, and is the worlds greatest detective as well as being far smarter than joker

Even without the two other hilariously bad Batman films Keaton Bats is high-end Wall level through and through.

I think we can even figure out a KE calc from Batman swinging his arm fast enough to deflect that bullet, but it'd be useless considering that the explosion feat is gonna be far superior to that.

Also, gun seems to be a short-barreled Smith & Wesson Model 19 so Supersonic seems more likely but calc might yield higher results.

NVM Batman deflected rounds from a Colt New Service revolver, but considering the time period, .357 Magnum rounds were the standard for most revolvers so I think Supersonic still seems fine in my eyes.

Anyway, most of the upgrades seem fine for Bats for now.

Not baseline, Keaton would be at least over a megajoule since the wreck he tanked was waaaaaaaay more powerful than a grenade, could border on 4.184 megajoules, since you can blow up cars with that much power in controlled states. And that he can damage the Batmobile with his strikes.

Wall level seems fine. Bambu calced a bunch of generic wall level feats somewhere I believe.

Genius seems fine

I can update the profiles with the proper stats.

I'll look into more feats, but they should have different keys.

well, they are all the same character in the same timeline with no discernable difference except for actors

it would be like giving MCU hulktwo keys because he had two actors

Then again it could potentially piss off the fans so I don't know.

Back