• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The stats for The Joker are unreliable. He wasn't a physical threat for Batman in the entire movie, with the only exception being when he blew up the Batplane. There are also some abilities that are missing from his profile, such as Electricity Manipulation with his buzzer, Acid Manipulation with the flower on his lapel, Poison Manipulation with several toxins and Death Manipulation with Smilex.

Crazylatin77 said:
The stats for The Joker are unreliable. He wasn't a physical threat for Batman in the entire movie, with the only exception being when he blew up the Batplane. There are also some abilities that are missing from his profile, such as Electricity Manipulation with his buzzer, Acid Manipulation with the flower on his lapel, Poison Manipulation with several toxins and Death Manipulation with Smilex.
He supposedly could put up somewhat of a fight and he should be comparable to catwoman

Not even. He took a massive beating from Batman and hurted his hand after trying to punch him in the gut.

This is most likely from Bruces armor, and if he was able to take a massive beating from batman then his durability is 9-B and if he could hurt those who can hurt him then he is also 9-B AP wise

He should also scale to other characters like selena since physically she also couldn't really compare to bats and mainly used her weapons

Yes, his durability should stay the same, but AP and Striking Strength are all wrong.

Catwoman could stagger Bruce with nearly every attack even with his armor. The Joker hurted himself trying to punch him. You can't really compare both

Btw, his Lifting Strength should change too. Lifting that gun should be Regular Human, Above Average at best

But he couldn't hurt Batman through normal means. Taking down the Batplane goes beyond Striking Strength, and that's what his current AP is based on.

I don't mean him hurting batman specifically, lets say one of his thugs punched him and gave him a bloody nose and then he took them down, this is more along the lines of what i am saying

anyways durability and AP usually go hand in hand unless specified not

The Joker part seems to make sense, but Batman is flat-out 9-B.

Crazylatin, and as far as I've seen, Joker couldn't really make a dent on Bats and had to resort to backhanded tactics.

Unless there's a scan of him hurting himself with his own strikes, we really can't do much about it.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
anyways durability and AP usually go hand in hand unless specified not
No they're not. Striking Strength goes hand in hand with Durability. Not the other way around. If a character deals a certain amount of damage, he should be able take the same amount. Plus, if a character doesn't have any other way of attacking aside from physical blows, AP is equal to the Striking Strength, which isn't the case here.

eh, for me i thought of it in a more common sense sort of way

if someone was fighting him and could hurt him then their AP would be 9-B but if joker could hurt them their durability would be lower which just creates problems and seems to make sense that they would both just be 9-B

heck it might make more sense if the suit highers batmans dura since the only times people hurt him were from weapons or when they completely outclassed him

or it might be a case of PIS

Unless Joker hurts himself with his own punches, we really can't put him at 9-B.

Another speed feat, since whips are generally Transonic.

i don't think batman outpaced the whip, and if so it would only be reaction speed

perhaps for the joker "At least (blank), at most 9-B" this fits both of our arguments and makes sense plot wise even though i still think that the final fight was PIS

He was casually sidestepping away from it and he already moves faster than most people's reactions.

Wall level for Bats and Catwoman and Supersonic was accepted tho.

Only thing left is the other trashy films.

Also, Joker is Wall level in dura. He hasn't shown any feats of hurting himself with his punches.

Actually, that's when he hurts himself by hitting something tougher than himself.

Also, the skeleton still remains, so it can't be taken fully for vaporization.

Crazylatin77 said:
Btw, his Lifting Strength should change too. Lifting that gun should be Regular Human, Above Average at best
That gun doesn't seem nearly that heavy

Back