• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost sure this is mismatch. Katakuri has the advantage in the AP, Chikara Mochi can not be contained by albedo in any way, he has a "high level" precog, and can use the awakening to transmute all albedo equipment, making it lose much of its versatility.

Kata takes this. Low-Diffs.

We honestly don't have enough feats for Albedo for this to be a proper match. World item? No feats. Strength? No feats.

Shalltear might be more fair and a better match.

Possibly? It's a better match than this, though.

Looked over Shalltear's profile. Some of her hax would tilt it in her favor but it would be decently fair, as long as speed is equal.

Im honestly unsure if she should be 6C tbh

Saying she should be able to fight Shalltear and Ainz is dubious at best

@DMB

Who says it was unintentional? ovo

@Gar

She still scales to the other cqc based guardians like Shalltear, Cocytus and Sebas so 6-C is fine.

She should be 6C but we have no real calcs- just comparison.

Katakuri is the guy who makes Luffy 13 gigatons so he shouldn't be much lower than that. If Shaltear scales to the same feat Sebas does then Kata has the AP advantage.

Right, which is why it's fair as Shalltear also has various haxes, revival, etc.

It's really annoying that no one from Overlord but Ainz and Shally even get matches. Use someone else, they get wrecked and we default to one of the previously mentioned.

Mini rant over, Shally could one shot with her Death Manip and heals even if it fails. She also has her Einherjar to help out as well. I'd give it to her low/mid diff for her sheer versatility.

To be fair Ainz and Albedo are the only ones with a fair amount of feats to speak of. Demiurge, possibly could do things. Albedo... eh? Cocytus? Just... not a lot to go off of, honestly.

Edit: Shalltear doesn't have enough threads anyways. Someone, toss Shalltear vs Katakuri into a thread and see how it goes.

We know about her combat abilities, though, just not what she's like when going all out.

Albedo scales to 15 gigatons, which is 1.08x higher than Katakuri, but she should make that gap significantly higher with her dura enhancement.

Projectile Mochi from Katakuri could be reflected back at him, especially ones that use Haki, and I'm not sure if Devil Fruits can be equalized to magic, but if it is, then Katakuri's Mochi-Mochi powers would be negated entirely in an area around Albedo.

Add teleportation and forcefield creation and I honestly see her just outlasting Katakuri despite his precog.

Overlord vs. One Piece is a matchup I didn't think I'd like so much.

Dargoo Faust said:
We know about her combat abilities, though, just not what she's like when going all out.
I mean not as in her stats or random abilities.

We dont know most of her actual combat set up. Until we see her fight in a serious situation or at least display more abilities... We really shouldnt use her. Demiurge should be fine imo, though.

I mean not as in her stats or random abilities.

We dont know most of her actual combat set up. Until we see her fight in a serious situation or at least display more abilities... We really shouldnt use her. Demiurge should be fine imo, though.

Ah. That makes sense. Of the guardians, which ones do you think could and shouldn't be used in battles?

I think Demuirge, Cocytus, and Shalltear should be fine, while we haven't seen enough from Aura, Mare, Albedo, and Gargantua.

Cocytus... Welp. We have seen him use a couple of abilities, I guess. It doesnt help that the only time we saw him fight he was casual to the point of not even using two weapons (like he stated he usually fights).

Funnily enough I think Mare might be usable since we know he is a magic caster and he has shown a couple of high tier spells.

Calaca Vs said:
Neither DF nor Haki can be equalized to Magic.
Ah. Thanks for clarifying.

I'll close this, since we don't know enough of Albedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back