• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kashimo VS Yuta (again) (15-11-0)

Well, Kashimo is the one with the W so far
images

Is that why Hakari slammed him on his ass with 8 seconds of power left? He can have martial arts combat, sure, but in relation to who? Was he known as the strongest because of his martial arts, or due to his lightning and ce manip? You can’t prove he’s this JJK Shang Chi.
He literally demonstrates actual martial arts style in his stance lol, like he's actually fighting in a style as opposed to Yuta or Hakari. Kashimo's a mainly h2h fighter so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he was the strongest due to that.

Coming from the guy who thinks he can outskill space manipulation, I’m taking this a compliment.
No one said that. He can outskill Yuta is what I'm talking about, nice strawman Yuta glazer :LOL:

Pretty sure you get my point, he was in the process of doing that. Yuta could literally regenerate his fingers from Ishigori’s blasts, so.
You don't get my point though. Regenerating an ARM and just your forearm are two different things. And I'm assuming you agree with the rest I said about Hig's talent?

Idk when he used it on Uro.
Gotta read when you get free time.
0177-015.png

Doesn’t matter, it divides his attention further, because now he has to focus on 2-4 small shikigami constantly slashing him while he’s getting 2v1’d.
HE CAN'T USE 2 CT AT SAME TIME 😭😭😭
How many times do I need to remind you?

Demonstrate how Kashimo, the strictly close-ranged CQC fighter, gets around the best defensive CT bar Limitless and Idle Transfiguration, with H2H alone. I promise you, he’s not that guy.
HE CAN'T USE 2 CT AT SAME TIME 😭😭😭
How many times do I need to remind you?

I could honestly say the same for you, I’m not even a Hakari fan but the way he actually embarrassed Kashimo when not holding in H2H is so prevalent idk how you ignore it. Also, when demonstrates he couldn’t just stop holding back (as he wants his points to begin with)?
He was not holding back. He just got faster in those last eight seconds. This holding back argument is so tiring from ya JJK goons, how do ya keep coming up with this.

Yuta only held Rika back in Sendai because it was intentional. No reason to suggest he wouldn’t go into the fight with her partially manifested against Kashimo.
We're talking about fully manifested, we've been talking about FULL.

Strongest of his era means nothing for his combat skill when we know literally nothing about any of the people from his era (besides Ryu but Kashimo died the same day he learned Ryu existed so he obviously doesn’t count). The whole reason the farmer meme exists because Kashimo killed a bunch of randoms with no feats or statements. The piles of bodies he sits on could’ve belonged to people ranging from Haruta level to Nanami level and we’d have no clue. You don’t get skill feats from being able to destroy fodder.
Its a meme. And reading the manga would tell us their era was actually a strong one off Ryu calling his opponents worthy, Kashimo always looking for battle.
The period they were in was the Edo which is the last time a Six Eyes was born iirc, the thing which generally puts everyone on high alert and makes the society become stronger. Also seriously, their generation birthed them and you're gonna sit here and act like the era was trash? And that one panel is when Kashimo's old and dying lol.
0096-011.png

He literally demonstrates actual martial arts style in his stance lol, like he's actually fighting in a style as opposed to Yuta or Hakari. Kashimo's a mainly h2h fighter so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he was the strongest due to that.
And? Yuta was trained in combat by Maki Zenin and Miguel, so you don’t even have any objective way to say he’s more skilled.

Uro's ct use won't mean much against a skilled fighter
Actually, yeah, you did say that. If you dislodged Kashimo’s meat from your throat, you’d remember that, since we’re gonna start insulting and throwing out emotes.

You don't get my point though. Regenerating an ARM and just your forearm are two different things. And I'm assuming you agree with the rest I said about Hig's talent?
I don’t see why he wouldn’t have eventually done it. And sure, I can hold that about his talent, I don’t mind.

Gotta read when you get free time.
Emphasis on big moves, meaning thin ice breaker, meaning his durability was negged. Seems like a good use of RCT.

I also never once argued that he’d use two CT’s at once? I don’t know where that impression was gotten, I just argued his CT’s against Kashimo. He can use them consecutively, and pretty quickly at that, so.

He was not holding back. He just got faster in those last eight seconds. This holding back argument is so tiring from ya JJK goons, how do ya keep coming up with this.
It’s tiring dealing with someone ignoring context, but you don’t see me crying about it. Obviously Hakari is holding back, considering he isn’t aiming to kill him.

We're talking about fully manifested, we've been talking about FULL.
Sure? This only makes it worse for Kashimo. The moment Yuta goes fully manifested he has no qualms against using his Domain, so Kashimo just gets bodied from there.

Its a meme. And reading the manga would tell us their era was actually a strong one off Ryu calling his opponents worthy, Kashimo always looking for battle.
The period they were in was the Edo which is the last time a Six Eyes was born iirc, the thing which generally puts everyone on high alert and makes the society become stronger. Also seriously, their generation birthed them and you're gonna sit here and act like the era was trash? And that one panel is when Kashimo's old and dying lol.
0096-011.png
Nah I def would not scale every Six Eyes user to Gojo. The story makes clear it’s specifically talking about Gojo Satoru, not every single member of the Gojo clan that ever got Six Eyes resulting in the world getting a buff. For the other stuff, Kashimo talked about how the people around him were like pieces of dirt to him so I doubt he ever fought someone comparable to himself and just beat a bunch of people weaker than himself. As for Ryu, he also talks about how those opponents weren’t good enough to make him happy either.

“And that one panel is when Kashimo’s old and dying”

Yeah? That’s the point? Kashimo never met Ryu. He died very early into Ryu’s career as a sorcerer.

???? WHAT MANGA DID YOU READ??? I could've completely missed it, but when was Kashimo just hanging around, telling everyone his abilities? You think Kashimo trained with them or something?
Thats fair he probably wasn’t just just bladdering about their abilities, but Yuta would have trained definitely trained with Hakari I dont think its that crazy to assume that Hakari might have talked about his massive fight he nearly died in.
And Yuta went to fight Kenjaku, he was not sitting there watching Kashimo die lol.
Do we know when Yuta even left?
Damn man, put the controller down, let Yuta fight how he fights lmao. These are sorcerers, they normally don't reveal their hand even when knowing how strong someone is. Notice how Yuta only does full manifest when its
A. He's outnumbered and low on ce.
B. It's Sukuna.
I mean tbf they do have a whole ass power boost based entirely around revealing their hand.

I mean if Yuta hears from Hakari, someone he considers stronger then him, talk about how he had this extremely tough battle where he nearly died

That’s what I’m talking about. Why are people making up counters to Yuta’s copied CTs?

“Uro’s CT won’t mean much against a skilled fighter”

Like what the hell? Of course it will? Kashimo won’t EVER hit Yuta as long as he keeps using Sky Manipulation.

Earlier in this thread someone said Kashimo can counter Cursed Speech by reinforcing his ears with CE…. Ignoring all countless of ways that Yuta can make it hit + the fact that Kashimo doesn’t know he has CS.

The worst part was that even if Kashimo got hit, Yuta can’t damage him due to “stats gap”, which doesn’t exist.

Yuta opens his Domain and even if he doesn’t have a lethal CT to use as sure hit, he’ll keep getting damaged by Cursed Speech sure hit or Dhruv’s Shikigamis. Forcing him to counter the sure hit and get both hands occupied.

Yuta takes this and wins more times than he loses.

Nah I def would not scale every Six Eyes user to Gojo. The story makes clear it’s specifically talking about Gojo Satoru, not every single member of the Gojo clan that ever got Six Eyes resulting in the world getting a buff. For the other stuff, Kashimo talked about how the people around him were like pieces of dirt to him so I doubt he ever fought someone comparable to himself and just beat a bunch of people weaker than himself. As for Ryu, he also talks about how those opponents weren’t good enough to make him happy either.

Yeah? That’s the point? Kashimo never met Ryu. He died very early into Ryu’s career as a sorcerer.
I mean scaling other 6 eyes limitless users to Satoru would be kinda crazy, we know a former 6 eyes limtless user lost to an untrained Mahoraga while Satoru killed a tamed Mahoraga.

We also know that not all of them even knew about Purple since Satoru talks about it being a secret in his 2nd fight with Toji iirc.

This is a fight between a character who has multiple CTs to support him throughout the fight, at any moment Cursed Speech can hit the opponent making him immobile (and it will work due to Yuta’s endless CE pool) and he has the ultimate defense which is Sky Manipulation making him almost impossible to hit, all of this plus a Domain which forces the opponent to counter the SH by occupying both of his hands, making it almost impossible to fight properly and a Shikigami as strong as the user to make it a 2v1

And a character who can throw multiple forms of lightning

This is how you see the arguments were bad and wrong, Kashimo has nothing to convincingly win here.

And? Yuta was trained in combat by Maki Zenin and Miguel, so you don’t even have any objective way to say he’s more skilled.
Right cuz Maki and Miguel are better martial artists than Kashimo.

Actually, yeah, you did say that. If you dislodged Kashimo’s meat from your throat, you’d remember that, since we’re gonna start insulting and throwing out emotes.
No you're just blatantly misinterpreting what I'm saying, the ct won't matter because Kashimo is a better fighter than Yuta. That's all, no one is saying he's gonna outskill space hax lmao. And all I said was you're a Yuta glazer, you've given almost nothing to Kashimo's side, you literally said
You keep claiming this but I’ve yet to see anything that suggests anything that makes Kashimo a better fighter, not like that matters since, again, he is literally getting 2v1’d. If Yuta is already considered relative to Hakari, and then you add someone else who’s >~ to him in Rika, I don’t understand why this means he gets any necessary hits in.
When I've admitted Kashimo can be relative in skill prior.
Kashimo being relative in skill or greater in h2h means he'll land the hits needed to create a charge

Do we know when Yuta even left?
I assume right away, Kenjaku was pretty far from Shinjuku, being in Iwate Prefecture while they were in Shinjuku, a 7hr car ride or 536.9 km away.
Which actually makes Yuta & Todo fast asf unless Todo was already there and just teleported him which then makes Todo's range insane.

I mean tbf they do have a whole ass power boost based entirely around revealing their hand.
Yeah but they don't do it in most of the fights. That's likely just for weaker sorcerers.

Like, deadass, the Kashimo fans arguments is full of nonsensical jibber jabber. A hand to hand fighter understands and out skills SPACE MANIPULATION? How??? Sure, he can understand it, it’s not a hard technique to grasp, that doesn’t mean you can DO anything about it. Yuta and Ryu couldn’t do shit about it till they went all out + Domain. Sky Manipulation literally saved Yuta’s life from GB to the face, and the guy with ONE conditional long ranged attack is going to find away around that??

No one ever argued (or at least ME) that Yuta can use two techniques at once, but he can use them consecutively. Uro had to smash the Shikigami in order to stop them, so why wouldn’t they remain in effect unless killed??

Kashimo can cover his ears against cursed speech? Sure, leave yourself and your weapon vulnerable while you get 2v1’d, like lmfao what are we actually talking about.

Right cuz Maki and Miguel are better martial artists than Kashimo.
Can you demonstrate they’re not? Lightning, the official JJK translator deadass made a thread of all of Maki’s martial art forms, which is more than Kashimo’s, lol.

No you're just blatantly misinterpreting what I'm saying, the ct won't matter because Kashimo is a better fighter than Yuta. That's all, no one is saying he's gonna outskill space hax lmao. And all I said was you're a Yuta glazer, you've given almost nothing to Kashimo's side, you literally said
How does being a better fighter get around space manipulation, you outright stated Uro’s ct doesn’t matter against a skilled fighter, stop lying and own your claim and prove it.

So, Kashimo will have to deal with:
  • Yuta using multiple different CT consecutively
  • Having to guess which CTs because he has no knowledge on what Yuta has
  • Having to work his way around Sky Manipulation
  • Having to worry about Cursed Speech (if he ever fot a second chance that is, first time he won’t know what’s coming)
  • If or when Yuta opens a Domain he will get both his hands occupied and won’t fight properly
  • 2v1 because Rika is as strong as Yuta and probably tankier.
  • Long range attacks
  • His opponent constantly regenerates
  • His opponent has better stamina
In short, he loses. Yuta takes this.

I’ve seen “YUTA CAN’T USE TWO CTS AT ONCE” quoted like five times here but I haven’t seen anyone say he’s going to use multiple curse techniques at the same time.
Here is one example where dude argued Yuta can use Cursed speed and Cleave
It absolutely makes a difference, Shinjuku Yuta should know about Kashimo’s abilities after spending a month with both him and Hakari as well as watching him fight Sukuna.

If he knows Kashimo is so dangerous it would absolutely effect how he fights, Yuta isnt a moron and would enter Full Manifestation if not his domain. If its FM it he could freeze him with Cursed Speech which would create an opening and then go for his head which he could enhance with Cleave.

Shinjuku has a huge knowledge advantage.

Feels like People are reading Yuta Kaisen where Narrative doesn't states states Yuta can't use copy without fully manifested Rika and he only had fully manifested Rika access for 5min instead of JJK where all those stuff are stated.

Feels like People are reading Yuta Kaisen where Narrative doesn't states states Yuta can't use copy without fully manifested Rika and he only had fully manifested Rika access for 5min instead of JJK where all those stuff are stated.
Yuta could use Cursed Speech and then use Sukuna’s cursed technique afterwards. That’s more of a one-two combo than doing them simultaneously.

Means his Cursed speech will be undone and gets a opening for Kashimo to escape lol 🗿
LMFAO no Elde it won’t. He’ll get hit by Cursed Speech and while he used another CT following CS, Rika is already doing the left, right goodnight on Kashimo.

These arguments for Kashimo man LMAO.

I mean scaling other 6 eyes limitless users to Satoru would be kinda crazy, we know a former 6 eyes limtless user lost to an untrained Mahoraga while Satoru killed a tamed Mahoraga.

No that is not talking about Satoru Gojo himself. It is contextually about the Six Eye's presence in the society. Do you genuinely think kid Gojo was walking around able to defeat everything? Or the more realistic interpretation: The Six Eyes creates tension within the society, causing curses to become stronger due to his presence and same for sorcerers? They see this powerful phenomena within their society make an appearance and know of its power and know they have to get stronger.

I’ve seen “YUTA CAN’T USE TWO CTS AT ONCE” quoted like five times here but I haven’t seen anyone say he’s going to use multiple curse techniques at the same time.
The arguments you guys put forward imply it yet he has to switch constantly in battle which makes the response warranted since you guys speak as though he's just able to spam them all at once.

How does being a better fighter get around space manipulation, you outright stated Uro’s ct doesn’t matter against a skilled fighter, stop lying and own your claim and prove it.
Kashimo can block his arms before he can ward off the strikes like he's done against Hakari, stopping Yuta's arm means preventing him from waving his hand to space hax something. The fact Yuta has to switch between ct would mean Uro's ct isn't going to be active enough to be a problem as well which makes this less of an issue for him.

Can you demonstrate they’re not? Lightning, the official JJK translator deadass made a thread of all of Maki’s martial art forms, which is more than Kashimo’s, lol.
I don't need to, and I don't care if you think they are, this is about Yuta and Kashimo also, Yuta being a sword fighter and lacking in h2h as we saw against Ryu.

I don't need to, and I don't care if you think they are, this is about Yuta and Kashimo also, Yuta being a sword fighter and lacking in h2h as we saw against Ryu.
He didn’t lack in h2h against him though? Ryu only overpowered Yuta and launched him because Ryu has higher output, not because he’s more skilled.

I mean like Dragon can say Yuta can keep CS speech up to create the opening and then quickly switch to Cleave after he’s closed the distance and is attacking since he can seemingly switch between techniques pretty fast iirc.

I also said he could just not use Cleave and just cut his head off without it.
No I know all that, I just think he’ll use Full Manifestation and would kill Kashimo within the 5 minutes (Imo regardless of who wins this fight likely wont last super long given both fighters are fine killing).

He didn’t lack in h2h against him though? Ryu only overpowered Yuta and launched him because Ryu has higher output, not because he’s more skilled.
No Ryu was on the offensive the entire time, Yuta was never able to get a hit in, its not just about overpowering, if Yuta was more skilled or relative he'd have been able to counter and get his own strikes in but he didn't.

LMFAO no Elde it won’t. He’ll get hit by Cursed Speech and while he used another CT following CS, Rika is already doing the left, right goodnight on Kashimo.

These arguments for Kashimo man LMAO.
Kashimo electricity would be hitting her good. Lol

Following up one CT will already cancels Yuta's another CT. Otherwise Uro would have been on Cursed speech affects when he followed up by Dhruv Shikigami's which didn't happened.

Also why would Yuta starts with Cursed speech in Culling Game key? He goes for CQC with his sword fighting style. Kashimo would have enough time to place charges and blast him up. Even Fully Manifested Rika is not a good combatants she is a kick merchant. Half manifested Rika Isn't gonna be hanging around with both Yuta and Kashimo. She would only acts as distraction at best.

She also seems to be slower than Yuta
  • Rika barely keeps up with Geto only acts as support
  • Same thing happened with Ryu. Fully manifested lands one hit in the beginning when she got angry but later Ryu Blitzes her multiple times.
  • Same thing happened with Sukuna. Sukuna wasn't even looking at Rika most of the time dude was concentrated on Yuta. Rika barely does anything overall.

Anyway You are arguing out of character for Yuta in this key. Yuta doesn't start with any of his CT even if you argue he can somehow catch Kashimo off-guard with them.

No Ryu was on the offensive the entire time, Yuta was never able to get a hit in, its not just about overpowering, if Yuta was more skilled or relative he'd have been able to counter and get his own strikes in but he didn't.
They’re both on the offensive, Ryu also didn’t get a hit, they had a strength contest and Yuta lost, resulting in him getting launched. Yuta was relative, that’s why they had a long exchange before Ryu overpowered him with more output.

No that is not talking about Satoru Gojo himself. It is contextually about the Six Eye's presence in the society. Do you genuinely think kid Gojo was walking around able to defeat everything? Or the more realistic interpretation: The Six Eyes creates tension within the society, causing curses to become stronger due to his presence and same for sorcerers? They see this powerful phenomena within their society make an appearance and know of its power and know they have to get stronger.
Sure the 6 eyes being born makes the era stronger then it would otherwise be I can agree to that but isnt that fairly unquantifiable beyond it just being made stronger because of the 6 eyes user? Like we dont know how kuch stronger or how it would compare to say the Modern Era.

I mean like Dragon can say Yuta can keep CS speech up to create the opening and then quickly switch to Cleave after he’s closed the distance and is attacking since he can seemingly switch between techniques pretty fast iirc.

I also said he could just not use Cleave and just cut his head off without it.

No I know all that, I just think he’ll use Full Manifestation and would kill Kashimo within the 5 minutes (Imo regardless of who wins this fight likely wont last super long given both fighters are fine killing).
Yuta never starts with fully manifested Rika unless it's necessary. You know it only lasts for 5min and Yuta's main advantage are cursed tools in her storage, Resupply of CE and copy technique.

Atleast in Culling Game key he doesn't start with Fully Manifested Rika or Domain

The arguments you guys put forward imply it yet he has to switch constantly in battle which makes the response warranted since you guys speak as though he's just able to spam them all at once.
Yes? Do you not remember the scene where the curse users are given bounties on Kid Gojo and he spots them from like several hundred feet away and makes them terrified with a single glare or him being able to see through Toji’s stealth as a small child? He was built different from the beginning.

Me personally I only ever argued about Cursed Speech and it looked like Milly was mainly talking about Sky Manipulation.

Yes? Do you not remember the scene where the curse users are given bounties on Kid Gojo and he spots them from like several hundred feet away and makes them terrified with a single glare or him being able to see through Toji’s stealth as a small child? He was built different from the beginning.
The Six Eyes lets you sense people, and everyone has an aura in JJK, Gojo's aura has a certain feel to it, it makes sense given he's the Six Eyes user.

Yuta never starts with fully manifested Rika unless it's necessary. You know it only lasts for 5min and Yuta's main advantage are cursed tools in her storage, Resupply of CE and copy technique.

Atleast in Culling Game key he doesn't start with Fully Manifested Rika or Domain
In that post im not discussing Culling Games Yuta, I was talking about Shinjuku Yuta given I mentioned him using Cleave (I know the thread is about CG Yuta but Shinjuku Yuta was brought up).

Back