• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kashimo VS Yuta (again) (15-11-0)

In that post im not discussing Culling Games Yuta, I was talking about Shinjuku Yuta given I mentioned him using Cleave (I know the thread is about CG Yuta but Shinjuku Yuta was brought up).
Then it's pointless. Either way this match is CG yuta who starts with CQC sword style fighting style
So Kashimo just places charges and cooks him.

Because people lied in their arguments to male him win.

Literally read any of the arguments here and see how disingenuous they are.

We all know Yuta wins this fight, but that’s how VS matches works. It will get removed in a few weeks from now though.
Ngl it really does feel like that. I saw a bunch of claims for Kashimo I don't remember seeing in the manga.

But since I'm a reasonable person I'm waiting for them to post scans on their claims

Me personally I only ever argued about Cursed Speech and it looked like Milly was mainly talking about Sky Manipulation.
I was the one that brought up the other but I was more meaning he switched between the CTs not really used them at the same time but I admittedly didnt phrase it well so I get why people saw it as me saying he used them at the same time.

Although thinking about it didnt he technically use two CTs at once as Yujo? Given he used Kenny’s CT and Gojo’s? I suppose thats just an effect of Kenny’s CT.

I was the one that brought up the other but I was more meaning he switched between the CTs not really used them at the same time but I admittedly didnt phrase it well so I get why people saw it as me saying he used them at the same time.

Although thinking about it didnt he technically use two CTs at once as Yujo? Given he used Kenny’s CT and Gojo’s? I suppose thats just an effect of Kenny’s CT.
No. It's Kenny's CT and has nothing to do with Yuta's copy CT.

Kashimo electricity would be hitting her good. Lol
No because he’d get hit by Cursed Speech. That’s the point of bringing Rika on my comment, he’d not be able to move, at all.
Following up one CT will already cancels Yuta's another CT. Otherwise Uro would have been on Cursed speech affects when he followed up by Dhruv Shikigami's which didn't happened.
Wrong. There’s 5 pages between Yuta using Cursed Speech on her and then back to fighting her again using Dhruv’s Shikigamis. She was already in movement when Yuta started using the Shikigamis. Kashimo will stand there for a while.
Also why would Yuta starts with Cursed speech in Culling Game key? He goes for CQC with his sword fighting style. Kashimo would have enough time to place charges and blast him up.
I know you’re pretending here, you know why he used CQC and sword, but I’ll explain again: Rika was not with Yuta throughout the beginning of the fight, that’s why he called her and then used the connection. Rika was protecting innocent people.

Kashimo would not have time to do that because Rika would be here with Yuta, it’s a 2v1 battle regardless if you like it or not. Even if Yuta somehow decides to fight alone, Rika would eventually show up sneaking on Kashimo like she did against Yuji.
Even Fully Manifested Rika is not a good combatants she is a kick merchant. Half manifested Rika Isn't gonna be hanging around with both Yuta and Kashimo. She would only acts as distraction at best.
It’s enough to trade blows with Kashimo and distract him by involving the scenario to allow Yuta a surprise attack like he did against Sukuna.

Rika can also become a long range fighter and shoot beams at Kashimo and create opportunities for Yuta. There’s a lot of possibilities here to work with Rika.
She also seems to be slower than Yuta
  • Rika barely keeps up with Geto only acts as support
  • Same thing happened with Ryu. Fully manifested lands one hit in the beginning when she got angry but later Ryu Blitzes her multiple times.
  • Same thing happened with Sukuna. Sukuna wasn't even looking at Rika most of the time dude was concentrated on Yuta. Rika barely does anything overall.
Again with your fan conclusions that do not relate with anything in the manga?

You can see her keeping up with both Yuta and Geto normally, there’s no such a thing as “barely”. And it’s a brief hand to hand fight, not a long exchange. Rika was there the entire time.

Ryu never blitzed Rika, do you even read JJK or just like to say random bullshit on here? Rika hit him with a punch, then Ryu hit her back. In the end of the fight she hit another punch and then Ryu hit another. That’s all the interactions they had. Not a single blitz occurred.

Sukuna dodged Rika once and them he gets smacked by her twice.

You act like characters cannot hit each other and if they do it’s a blitz.
Anyway You are arguing out of character for Yuta in this key. Yuta doesn't start with any of his CT even if you argue he can somehow catch Kashimo off-guard with them.
No, I’m not. Yuta would start with his CTs because that’s what he has. He just didn’t use it back then because Rika was literally doing something else.

He doesn't start with his CT. Dude never used fully manifested Rika against Kenjaku and went with CQC sword kill. I'm not buying this Yuta is dumb enough that he would waste his Trump card of 5min CT and replenishment of CE when he runs out of his initial CE storage. Waste all on it on a guy who can't even use Cursed technique.

No, I’m not. Yuta would start with his CTs because that’s what he has. He just didn’t use it back then because Rika was literally doing something else.
Are you saying she needs to be near him for him to have access to cts? I thought just fully manifesting her regardless if she far away still means he can use ct.

Ngl it really does feel like that. I saw a bunch of claims for Kashimo I don't remember seeing in the manga.

But since I'm a reasonable person I'm waiting for them to post scans on their claims
Because that’s really happening. You see these guys talking about Kashimo like he didn’t just have 2 small fights barely showing anything just for them to say we’re reading Yuta Kaisen.

Are you saying she needs to be near him for him to have access to cts? I thought just fully manifesting her regardless if she far away still means he can use ct.
Yeah? That’s what the manga implies you the whole time? Yuta didn’t summon Rika because she was protecting people. That’s simple.

Wanna make a fuss over this as well?

He can only use copy abilities when Rika is fully manifested*
4-GglgDOJhZ6qwx-m.jpg

Because that’s really happening. You see these guys talking about Kashimo like he didn’t just have 2 small fights barely showing anything just for them to say we’re reading Yuta Kaisen.
But everything we say about Kashimo, he's done in the fights. My entire argument has been this from the beginning
Voting Kashimo. Kashimo needs just one discharge to the head and its over, which he’ll land through a couple of hits.

Yeah? That’s what the manga implies you the whole time? Yuta didn’t summon Rika because she was protecting people. That’s simple.

Wanna make a fuss over this as well?
No I'm confused, I thought this was about range, but I forgot Yuta hadn't summoned her fully yet.

He doesn't start with his CT. Dude never used fully manifested Rika against Kenjaku and went with CQC sword kill. I'm not buying this Yuta is dumb enough that he would waste his Trump card of 5min CT and replenishment of CE when he runs out of his initial CE storage. Waste all on it on a guy who can't even use Cursed technique.
Cry me a river Elde. You’re here lying to everyone acting like he won’t start a fight against Kashimo with awakened Rika because of one fight that Yuta had to left Rika protecting people. She was literally busy.
But everything we say about Kashimo, he's done in the fights. My entire argument has been this from the beginning
And your argument depends on Yuta just stand there and do nothing while Kashimo turns into SSJ against him. Really?

Cry me a river Elde. You’re here lying to everyone acting like he won’t start a fight against Kashimo with awakened Rika because of one fight that Yuta had to left Rika protecting people. She was literally busy.
He didn't started fight against Yuji with fully manifested Rika
He didn't started fight in CG with fully manifested Rika
He didn't started fight against Kenjaku with fully manifested Rika
He didn't started fight against Sukuna with fully manifested Rika

So when did he start fight against someone with Fully Manifested Rika so far?

He didn't started fight against Yuji with fully manifested Rika
Wanted to quickly kill him and that wasn't necessary.
He didn't started fight in CG with fully manifested Rika
Fought a bunch of fodder sorcerers. Used it when mattered.
He didn't started fight against Kenjaku with fully manifested Rika
He never really fought Kenjaku, he only sneak attacked him. Why use Rika? She was essential for one task that everyone in Jujutsu High was hammering over and over: Cursed Spirit Manipulation.
He didn't started fight with Sukuna with fully manifested Rika
Now you're just proving to us that you don't read the manga. Yuta never used Rika because his plan was to use the Domain and finish Sukuna off. He used manifested Rika to use Kenjaku's CT just before he almost ******* died. That's the whole plan, but I guess you only read what's convenient.

Wanted to quickly kill him and that wasn't necessary.
Why would he thinks he needs to manifest Rika against Kashimo then?
Fought a bunch of fodder sorcerers. Used it when mattered.
Dhruv had good score and was a threat enough to the point 3 way dead lock was applied there he didn't used her there

He only called Rika when he was pushed by Ryu and Uro and his CE got drained
He never really fought Kenjaku, he only sneak attacked him. Why use Rika? She was essential for one task that everyone in Jujutsu High was hammering over and over: Cursed Spirit Manipulation.
So Yuta thinks he can kill Kenjaku who has multiple CT's without fully manifested Rika but he would opt for fully manifested Rika for Kashimo who doesn't even use a CT?
Now you're just proving to us that you don't read the manga. Yuta never used Rika because his plan was to use the Domain and finish Sukuna off. He used manifested Rika to use Kenjaku's CT just before he almost ******* died. That's the whole plan, but I guess you only read what's convenient.
No your point was he starts with fully manifested Rika in his fight. I was pointing out he does not that's all.

You are not explaining why wouldn't Yuta go for CQC style which he used against Yuji, Kenjaku, even Geto and Ryu/uro. But directly starts his fight seriously with his 5min mode

Why would he thinks he needs to manifest Rika against Kashimo then?
Because this is a serious fight? It's not like Yuji where he needed to kill and revive him at the same time with RCT. Very different contexts.
Dhruv had good score and was a threat enough to the point 3 way dead lock was applied there he didn't used her there
Dhruv was killed by base Yuta off screen and by the looks of it he didn't need to use anything. He was fodder.
So Yuta thinks he can kill Kenjaku who has multiple CT's without fully manifested Rika but he would opt for fully manifested Rika for Kashimo who doesn't even use a CT?
Elden holy ******* shit, please, stop pretending to be dumb, for the love of God, STOP. Yuta never thought he could beat Kenjaku on a head on fight 100% without Rika, it's never shown or implied that. Yuta went on a sneak attack because he trusted Takaba and Todo. That's all. They all trusted each other and they didn't fail, so the plan was a success. Rika was only useful for killing the remaining Cursed Spirits.
No your point was he starts with fully manifested Rika in his fight. I was pointing out he does not that's all.

You are not explaining why wouldn't Yuta go for CQC style which he used against Yuji, Kenjaku, even Geto and Ryu/uro. But directly starts his fight seriously with his 5min mode
He starts with awakened Rika. Kashimo isn't as fodder as Dhruv or CG Itadori. In all those instances he had context as to why not use Rika. But you're to focused on making Kashimo fight base Yuta that you're not paying attention to the contexts.

No???? Yuta will engage in h2h with sword against Kashimo. I'm literally saying these two will go h2h and Kashimo just has a quicker way of winning lmao.
Quicker way of winning? No he doesn't lol, he'll be dealing with both Yuta and Rika, he won't have any openings for that, he will engage against both and will have to worry with Copy.

Because this is a serious fight? It's not like Yuji where he needed to kill and revive him at the same time with RCT. Very different contexts.

Dhruv was killed by base Yuta off screen and by the looks of it he didn't need to use anything. He was fodder.

Elden holy ******* shit, please, stop pretending to be dumb, for the love of God, STOP. Yuta never thought he could beat Kenjaku on a head on fight 100% without Rika, it's never shown or implied that. Yuta went on a sneak attack because he trusted Takaba and Todo. That's all. They all trusted each other and they didn't fail, so the plan was a success. Rika was only useful for killing the remaining Cursed Spirits.

He starts with awakened Rika. Kashimo isn't as fodder as Dhruv or CG Itadori. In all those instances he had context as to why not use Rika. But you're to focused on making Kashimo fight base Yuta that you're not paying attention to the contexts.
Base Yuta & fully manifested Rika supported yuta shouldn't be any different except Yuta has CT and Cursed tools from Rika and stored supply of CE.

Yuta starts with CQC sword style as far as all instances we have seen. Even his profile states that. Which is created by Milly only who glazes Yuta.

Anyway if you still believe Yuta does starts with fully manifested Rika for one opponent insted of him trying to do 2 vs 1 with CQC against Kashimo then I disagree.

Yuta would try his best first before going for his Trump cards which is Fully Manifested Rika which Resupply lost CE and copy technique. And Domain where he can use different CT.

We can settle this with agree to disagree. If Yuta gets more vote because of your arguments sure I don't have problem. I'm sticking with my own. Really not interested in continuing this.

Base Yuta & fully manifested Rika supported yuta shouldn't be any different except Yuta has CT and Cursed tools from Rika and stored supply of CE.
So what?
Yuta starts with CQC sword style as far as all instances we have seen. Even his profile states that. Which is created by Milly only who glazes Yuta.
You're still missing contexts from all those instances and I actually gave up because you're too focused on glazing a character that you cannot read a ******* chapter.

I actually don't even know why I still engage in debates with you knowing you always glaze a character and hardly change, happened with Hakari, against Maki and now Kashimo.

This match is on a tie 11-11 anyway. I had no issues with Kashimo taking the W but uppon seeing all the arguments from yesterday I had to comment here because holy ****, yall were straight up lying to everyone and making up arguments for Kashimo to counter Yuta's CTs.

Quicker way of winning? No he doesn't lol, he'll be dealing with both Yuta and Rika, he won't have any openings for that, he will engage against both and will have to worry with Copy.
I think Yuta will engage alone for the beginning of the fight, I don't see any reason for him to summon Rika or Rika to partially come out without them knowing what Kashimo has.

I think Yuta will engage alone for the beginning of the fight, I don't see any reason for him to summon Rika or Rika to partially come out without them knowing what Kashimo has.
And I don't see any reason as to why Kashimo would use lightning from the get go when he and Panda exchanged blows for 9 pages and he only used lightning in the end to finish off Panda.

And I don't see any reason as to why Kashimo would use lightning from the get go when he and Panda exchanged blows for 9 pages and he only used lightning in the end to finish off Panda.
I don't say from the get go. And that makes sense, but idk why we're counting by page. That'll just him give a bigger charge with all the hits Yuta will receive.

I don't say from the get go. And that makes sense, but idk why we're counting by page. That'll just him give a bigger charge with all the hits Yuta will receive.
That's a CE trait thogh, it's a small shock, not something that will finish Yuta off. To actually fire a lightniong bolt, Kashimo has to charge it. Yuta has so much stuff he could do that it'd be unlikely that Kashimo would hit a bolt and that's it.

You're still missing contexts from all those instances and I actually gave up because you're too focused on glazing a character that you cannot read a ******* chapter.

I actually don't even know why I still engage in debates with you knowing you always glaze a character and hardly change, happened with Hakari, against Maki and now Kashimo.
I mean you glaze Yuta and Maki so I could say the same to you.

But here I already gave my reasoning I don't remember saying anything other than Yuta doesn't start with his copy technique get to go.
This match is on a tie 11-11 anyway. I had no issues with Kashimo taking the W but uppon seeing all the arguments from yesterday I had to comment here because holy ****, yall were straight up lying to everyone and making up arguments for Kashimo to counter Yuta's CTs.
I don't know whom you are refering "you'll"

As far as I remember I never made a single argument for Kashimo countering Yuta's CT's except he can reinforce his ears which is pretty much even semi grade 1 Sorcerers knows that stuff. Which I already said Kashimo might get hit by first time usage of Cursed speech.

My whole arguments was based on Yuta can't use multiple CT at same time. He lacks Cursed Energy control, He also doesn't start with Fully Manifested Rika.

Also cool down. It's just a vs wiki debate not some life on the line. 🤕

That's a CE trait thogh, it's a small shock, not something that will finish Yuta off. To actually fire a lightniong bolt, Kashimo has to charge it. Yuta has so much stuff he could do that it'd be unlikely that Kashimo would hit a bolt and that's it.
You're confused. It's charged through strikes, which is why I say he just needs a couple of hits to do so because that's what he did to Hakari.
0184-016.png

I mean you glaze Yuta and Maki so I could say the same to you.

But here I already gave my reasoning I don't remember saying anything other than Yuta doesn't start with his copy technique get to go.

I don't know whom you are refering "you'll"

As far as I remember I never made a single argument for Kashimo countering Yuta's CT's except he can reinforce his ears which is pretty much even semi grade 1 Sorcerers knows that stuff. Which I already said Kashimo might get hit by first time usage of Cursed speech.

My whole arguments was based on Yuta can't use multiple CT at same time. He lacks Cursed Energy control, He also doesn't start with Fully Manifested Rika.

Also cool down. It's just a vs wiki debate not some life on the line. 🤕
Cool Elden but unfortunately for you Yuta took the lead.

What lies? I've argued Kashimo is skilled and relative or greater than Yuta in skill. I've argued Kashimo needs a couple strikes to charge up a shot which he does. We've argued that Yuta doesn't start with cts which has been what the manga shows. Every argument about Kashimo's win cons we've made have been truthful to how the manga portrays Kashimo, the one's who vote for Yuta have consistently been arguing for him like they have control over him and go "cursed speech, space hax, Rika gg".

Yuta has a standard battle tactics listed on his profile, we don't need to lie about anything.

Standard Tactics: Given Yuta's many abilities he tends to go with physical combat, relying on his physical prowess in swordplay, and hand-to-hand combat in order to attack his foes. Rika will often accompany Yuta in her Partial Manifestation, effectively making the fight now a two-on-one, shamelessly jumping the opponent with a relentless assault. When forced onto his backend, or when fighting a sufficiently powerful enough opponent, Yuta will place a ring onto his finger, allowing for Rika's Full Manifestation. Yuta's first move after summoning Rika fully is usually Cursed Speech, often the command "Don't Move" after concealing his mouth and sending Rika as a diversion, to force his opponents to either take the time to cover their ears at the last second, leaving them open for a physical barrage. Furthermore, in this five minute state, he is liable to use his Domain.

What lies? I've argued Kashimo is skilled and relative or greater than Yuta in skill. I've argued Kashimo needs a couple strikes to charge up a shot which he does. We've argued that Yuta doesn't start with cts which has been what the manga shows. Every argument about Kashimo's win cons we've made have been truthful to how the manga portrays Kashimo, the one's who vote for Yuta have consistently been arguing for him like they have control over him and go "cursed speech, space hax, Rika gg".
I wasn't talking about you, it was about Elden and that other guy.

Back