• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kashimo VS Yuta (again) (15-11-0)

this-is-my-goat-kashimo-say-something-nice-about-him-v0-e7x1ao92kywb1.png

NEXT IS YUKI, TEEN GOJO AND KENJAKU 🗣️

To provide an actual argument, I think it would be very unlikely for Yuta not to rely on Rika. During his two on-screen fights, Yuta only relies on physical combat because he wants Rika to guard the group of civilians he was leading for as long as possible. In any other context, Yuta seems to readily and amply utilize Rika in her fully-manifested form, so considering this fight takes place in an empty city, I don't see why Yuta wouldn't lead, at the very least, with Rika manifested and possibly hidden, thus giving him the wincons Milly described.

To provide an actual argument, I think it would be very unlikely for Yuta not to rely on Rika. During his two on-screen fights, Yuta only relies on physical combat because he wants Rika to guard the group of civilians he was leading for as long as possible. In any other context, Yuta seems to readily and amply utilize Rika in her fully-manifested form, so considering this fight takes place in an empty city, I don't see why Yuta wouldn't lead, at the very least, with Rika manifested and possibly hidden, thus giving him the wincons Milly described.
Because doing so means if he doesn't win within 5 mins he'll lose access to any ct and also have wasted ce. I feel like ya don't understand how Yuta fights, he's not the type to lead with his main arsenal unless its a big threat like Sukuna, here he has no clue about Kashimo and he has no reason to enter this fight wielding Rika and cts out the gate.

Honestly if it has homing properties how tf does it miss its target? Like even if he dodged shouldnt it have just continued till it hit Hakari’s head of something?
He was just fast enough to evade that homing attack. I don't see any problem with that? Who said homing attacks can't be dodged?

He was just fast enough to evade that homing attack. I don't see any problem with that? Who said homing attacks can't be dodged?
I mean when the thing is “can’t miss” its pretty funny when it just in fact misses, sure he dodged but Kashimo still missed his target on the “can’t miss” attack.

Soo... Why are people voting for fraudshimo?
https://vsbattles.com/threads/kashimo-vs-yuta-again-9-13-0.170295/post-6661687 sums it up. You can read the thread more throughly but for a summary:

Off the start Yuta will engage with h2h and sword in hand against Kashimo. Kashimo being relative in skill or greater in h2h means he'll land the hits needed to create a charge and once that happens its over for Yuta as his RCT isn't great enough to survive say a discharge to the head, torso, or arms making any of these hits lethal for Yuta giving Kashimo the chance to finish him off. If you think Yuta's RCT is good and can regen from such things, that is fine but this means, as we've seen, larger injuries require more energy, meaning he'll be draining himself putting him at a disadvantage. And sure at this point given this is what Kashimo will lead with, Yuta may think to summon Rika for the ce supply and cts, in this event the results are still the same, GB is avoidable, Kashimo doesn't use his ct so Dhruv's domains won't matter, Uro's ct use won't mean much against a skilled fighter and will have to be deactivated for other ct use, Inumaki's ct is probably the only main issue and that has its own drawbacks with it being limited against those on your level or higher. Fighting Rika and Yuta won't be an issue either, as now both are susceptible to getting a discharge to the head and dying.

Cuz he beat Yuta due this version is weaker
Either version isn't much different, His main win cons are in Domain or Jacob's Ladder, two things he just doesn't do off bat.

Kashimo being relative in skill or greater in h2h means he'll land the hits needed to create a charge
You keep claiming this but I’ve yet to see anything that suggests anything that makes Kashimo a better fighter, not like that matters since, again, he is literally getting 2v1’d. If Yuta is already considered relative to Hakari, and then you add someone else who’s >~ to him in Rika, I don’t understand why this means he gets any necessary hits in.

Yuta as his RCT isn't great enough to survive say a discharge to the head, torso, or arms making any of these hits lethal for Yuta giving Kashimo the chance to finish him off.
Even Higuruma can regenerate his arm, and Yuta has significantly more experience, and CE. This genuinely comes off as baseless downplay. Unless Yuta’s head is targeted, he can heal it off.

Kashimo doesn't use his ct so Dhruv's domains won't matter,
This isn’t an argument. He has no counter to sure-hit slashes.

Uro's ct use won't mean much against a skilled fighter and will have to be deactivated for other ct use,
This is not an argument, this is literally just downplay. I don’t know where you got this idea Kashimo is some JJK Batman that can outskill the manipulation of space itself, but I’m not letting it progress further. Kashimo has no way of anticipating, or countering Yuta suddenly:

1. Flying.
2. Redirecting any of his physical attacks.
3. Concealing his attacks behind space.
4. Negging his durability with Thin Ice Breaker.

Being a “skilled fighter” negates none of these, stop.

Inumaki's ct is probably the only main issue and that has its own drawbacks with it being limited against those on your level or higher. Fighting Rika and Yuta won't be an issue either, as now both are susceptible to getting a discharge to the head and dying.
Yuta has more CE than Kashimo. He won’t suffer any damage from Cursed Speech. Especially since, again, he uses it to force you to keep your hands by your ears and make you defenseless.

A majority of Kashimo’s arguments is just “skill”, as if he wasn’t embarrassed by a Hakari that was holding back, literally got blitzed by three punches then got an elbow delivered to his stomach the moment Hakari actually got stronger. This argument of his ce trait working is baseless, considering the fact that Yuta’s body is surging with reinforcement, which is stated by Yuji. Ryu’s statement on his output was on towards offense, and not to mention, not even accurate, as TCB says it isn’t bad, but his overall amount is impressive.

Last edited:
Either version isn't much different, His main win cons are in Domain or Jacob's Ladder, two things he just doesn't do off bat.
It absolutely makes a difference, Shinjuku Yuta should know about Kashimo’s abilities after spending a month with both him and Hakari as well as watching him fight Sukuna.

If he knows Kashimo is so dangerous it would absolutely effect how he fights, Yuta isnt a moron and would enter Full Manifestation if not his domain. If its FM it he could freeze him with Cursed Speech which would create an opening and then go for his head which he could enhance with Cleave.

Shinjuku has a huge knowledge advantage.

You keep claiming this but I’ve yet to see anything that suggests anything that makes Kashimo a better fighter, not like that matters since, again, he is literally getting 2v1’d. If Yuta is already considered relative to Hakari, and then you add someone else who’s >~ to him in Rika, I don’t understand why this means he gets any necessary hits in.
Strongest of his era, actually shows martial arts in combat, effortlessly beat down Hakari throughout their fight. Yuta shows basic h2h.

The fact you think he's not getting any necessary hits in shows how biased you are in this.

Even Higuruma can regenerate his arm, and Yuta has significantly more experience, and CE. This genuinely comes off as baseless downplay. Unless Yuta’s head is targeted, he can heal it off.
Higuruma has more talent so that's one thing making this example incorrect. Higuruma didn't regenerate his arm, he's regenerating it. And they aren't the same, one regenerated their forearm the other needed to regenerate the arm.

And since you brought up experience, Yuta literally doesn't know how to rct, he just goes off instinct, so no Yuta doesn't have more experience. And the guy became drained from using rct like four times on smaller wounds against Kuro and Uro.

This isn’t an argument. He has no counter to sure-hit slashes.
So what if he gets cut, those cuts aren't slowing him down, same way they didn't slow Uro down.

This is not an argument, this is literally just downplay. I don’t know where you got this idea Kashimo is some JJK Batman that can outskill the manipulation of space itself, but I’m not letting it progress further. Kashimo has no way of anticipating, or countering Yuta suddenly:

1. Flying.
2. Redirecting any of his physical attacks.
3. Concealing his attacks behind space.
4. Negging his durability with Thin Ice Breaker.

Being a “skilled fighter” negates none of these, stop.
I'm saying it won't matter because he'll understand the ct and just fight around it. Don't need to be batman to do that.

Yuta has more CE than Kashimo. He won’t suffer any damage from Cursed Speech. Especially since, again, he uses it to force you to keep your hands by your ears and make you defenseless.
A majority of Kashimo’s arguments is just “skill”, as if he wasn’t embarrassed by a Hakari that was holding back, literally got blitzed by three punches then got an elbow delivered to his stomach the moment Hakari actually got stronger. This argument of his ce trait working is baseless, considering the fact that Yuta’s body is surging with reinforcement, which is stated by Yuji. Ryu’s statement on his output was on towards offense, and not to mention, not even inaccurate, as TCB
Hakari got faster when he did that, what's your point? And Kashimo dominated for most of the fight, I feel like ya just skimmed through the fight, Hakari didn't really do anything for majority of the fight while he just kept taking beatings from Kashimo.

It absolutely makes a difference, Shinjuku Yuta should know about Kashimo’s abilities after spending a month with both him and Hakari as well as watching him fight Sukuna.

If he knows Kashimo is so dangerous it would absolutely effect how he fights, Yuta isnt a moron and would enter Full Manifestation if not his domain. If its FM it he could freeze him with Cursed Speech which would create an opening and then go for his head which he could enhance with Cleave.

HE CAN'T USE 2 CT AT SAME TIME 😭😭😭
How many times do I need to remind you?

???? WHAT MANGA DID YOU READ??? I could've completely missed it, but when was Kashimo just hanging around, telling everyone his abilities? You think Kashimo trained with them or something? And Yuta went to fight Kenjaku, he was not sitting there watching Kashimo die lol.

Damn man, put the controller down, let Yuta fight how he fights lmao. These are sorcerers, they normally don't reveal their hand even when knowing how strong someone is. Notice how Yuta only does full manifest when its
A. He's outnumbered and low on ce.
B. It's Sukuna.

Strongest of his era, actually shows martial arts in combat, effortlessly beat down Hakari throughout their fight. Yuta shows basic h2h.
Is that why Hakari slammed him on his ass with 8 seconds of power left? He can have martial arts combat, sure, but in relation to who? Was he known as the strongest because of his martial arts, or due to his lightning and ce manip? You can’t prove he’s this JJK Shang Chi.

The fact you think he's not getting any necessary hits in shows how biased you are in this.
Coming from the guy who thinks he can outskill space manipulation, I’m taking this a compliment.

Higuruma has more talent so that's one thing making this example incorrect. Higuruma didn't regenerate his arm, he's regenerating it. And they aren't the same, one regenerated their forearm the other needed to regenerate the arm.
Pretty sure you get my point, he was in the process of doing that. Yuta could literally regenerate his fingers from Ishigori’s blasts, so.

And the guy became drained from using rct like four times on smaller wounds against Kuro and Uro.
The smaller wounds being things that spawned out of his body twice. Idk when he used it on Uro.

So what if he gets cut, those cuts aren't slowing him down, same way they didn't slow Uro down.
Doesn’t matter, it divides his attention further, because now he has to focus on 2-4 small shikigami constantly slashing him while he’s getting 2v1’d.

I'm saying it won't matter because he'll understand the ct and just fight around it. Don't need to be batman to do that.
Demonstrate how Kashimo, the strictly close-ranged CQC fighter, gets around the best defensive CT bar Limitless and Idle Transfiguration, with H2H alone. I promise you, he’s not that guy.

Hakari got faster when he did that, what's your point? And Kashimo dominated for most of the fight, I feel like ya just skimmed through the fight, Hakari didn't really do anything for majority of the fight while he just kept taking beatings from Kashimo.
I could honestly say the same for you, I’m not even a Hakari fan but the way he actually embarrassed Kashimo when not holding in H2H is so prevalent idk how you ignore it. Also, when demonstrates he couldn’t just stop holding back (as he wants his points to begin with)?

Strongest of his era means nothing for his combat skill when we know literally nothing about any of the people from his era (besides Ryu but Kashimo died the same day he learned Ryu existed so he obviously doesn’t count). The whole reason the farmer meme exists because Kashimo killed a bunch of randoms with no feats or statements. The piles of bodies he sits on could’ve belonged to people ranging from Haruta level to Nanami level and we’d have no clue. You don’t get skill feats from being able to destroy fodder.

Yuta only held Rika back in Sendai because it was intentional. No reason to suggest he wouldn’t go into the fight with her partially manifested against Kashimo.
It’s wild too because Rika was literally away protecting civilians cause Yuta asked her to and he straight up says that twice. It’s not like he could’ve used Rika and just felt like not doing it.

Back