• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A rank strength servants are the ones that receive the 7A rank but they can be higher then that. Since S rank doesn't exist.

Karna is>>>>>>Saber Alter who was strong enough to bypass Berzerker's invulnerability with just one strike.

Gargoyle One said:
Karna is>>>>>>Saber Alter who was strong enough to bypass Berzerker's invulnerability with just one strike.
Then why that's not the justification (which links to a bunch of people who scale from Karna)?

Also that's still below Florence's strength

Then why that's not the justification (which links to a bunch of people who scale from Karna)?

Also that's still below Florence's strength

"Can bypass God Hand with normal blows" is part of the justification for Alter.

Karna, barring the fact that he is stated to be a servant on par with Gilgamesh. Is stated to be immensely suoerior to a normal A rank servant, and even then, other A rank servants such as Sieg struggle to block blows from a severely weakened Karna.

The site kinda treats a lot of its justifications as if people are Daimler with the series.

Which, admittedly I'm not a fan of, and I do need to change it, but I'm already wrapped up in Infamous stuff to really get a move on.

Also says on his profile that he can hurt Siegfried despite the armor of Fafnir

I also agree that if you aren't knowledgeable about the verse, in this case Fate, you probably won't know exactly why there are certain abilities on the profile or what is scaled to what.

Since I didn't follow certain revision threads and I don't remember a lot of stuff concerning Karna, I have no idea what's the real justification we are using at the moment.

Karna is considered a top-ter in the Nasuverse who can put out A-Rank attacks with ease despite having lower strength than a number of Berserkers. It's explicitly stated that if it weren't for Siegfried's Armor of Fafnir, Karna would have gouged out Siegfried's arms and eyes with each thrust despite his A-Rank Endurance.

He's also considered to be on par with Scathach, who in turn fought C├║ Alter who has A Rank Strength.

Stats are a guideline in the Nasuverse, not the end-all rule.

I have no idea what anyone is talking about here.

Karna can't be>>>>>Someone that's stated to close to being the strongest Heroic Spirit.

Knight did a new calc that justified Low 6-B to 6-B+. We can scale Spartacus to Arjuna's casual Pashupata that was calced as 28 Gigatons by Chaostheory on NF.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Karna can't be>>>>>Someone that's stated to close to being the strongest Heroic Spirit
Since when is Alter anywhere close to that?

@Ram

Never said that Karna was superior to Herc, I just said that he was a top-tier.

Gargoyle One said:
Because the one time a supposed 6B attack is used it gets calced to High 6C

Well technically it's getting downgraded and upgraded at the same time. Refer to my blog "Nasuverse shit." basically they'll end up with at least small country+ to country+ AP.

Not really sure why you're bumping a match that is an AP stomp according to Kal and Karna doesn't have the AP necessary to fight.

That and people are going against him being that high in AP after all.

Back