• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Karma Progenitor vs Karma Inheritor

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
I'm bored so why not? Let's see who will take the win. Wang Lin, the first MC of Ergenverse know as No insect policy or Meng Hao the third MC of Ergenverse know as 20 bucks its 20 bucks.

Speed Equalized

High 4-C keys. Restricted Dharma Idol and Terracota Soldier for Meng, Restricted Dao of Tiranny and Ancient Devil for Wang Lin.

Wang Li:

Meng Hao:

Inconclusive:

Wang Lin Novel Render
vs
MengHaowithmask2.0

Wang Lin understanding of karma is action and effect of things or decision. Unlike the thread linking people representing the connection between people use by ji clan or Meng hao . So no cutting karma thread and getting slapped back by reliance or Shui Dongliu. It won't happen

Karma in the first place would probably not be an argument for this battle at all. They're both Karma manipulators, so it "cancels out" for smplicity sake. Meng has the 8th hex, Wang Lin the Stop Spell (called Immobilize in ISSTH and PotT full incantation iirc), so that "cancels" out too.

I guess the decisive factor would be the items Wang have. Unless I'm missing some abilities.

Nirvana Scryer vs True Immortal.

But anyway, pretty sure this amtch was done as a joke by my friend over there, and further proven by nobody actually debating anything here >_>.

That or they forgot, but I don't think so since they recieved the notifications of our posts.

Back