• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kara Zor-El deserves a massive upgrade

Have the accepted changes been applied here?

DMUA said:
Because they have feats
Either way, yeah, if there's no further objection about it, upgrades can go down.

So, Supergirl would have a Low 7-B key with High Hypersonic speed, then a Low 6-B key with Rel+?
Excuse me but i really stoped listening to statements from movies because lvl of logic s*cks in movies like Harrison Wells saying Overgirl explodes with Supernova force or Rory Mick's weapon creates Planck temp. . This Neutron Stat in MCU wasn't even real one. Too small for real Neutron Star, by real life logic Rocket and Groot would even get blind and incinerated, this star lacks gravity and magnetic field etc.

I just stoped following statements from MCU and CW because this logic s*cks.

If Hulk and Thor are high 6b because of this statement it is Netron Star and nigh featless mcu dormammu is low 2c because of this statement he is one with dimension and conquered others so why don't u just give Kara 4b as supernova tanker and planck temp. resister or why CW Mxyzptlk isn't high 2a because of being just 5d enitity.

No offence, i respect your opinion, profiles but seriously think what is more meaningful either outlier lvl statements or consistent in 80 % feats.

Just i told u my thoughts

You're seriously telling me you know more about if it was an actual neutron star with an actual massive beam being fired on Thor more then the actual worker at that place does

+ the way how u exaggerated Dr Strange as multi stellar lvl teleporter because of this white spot on screen or multiversal in range lool.

Even this moon in titan wasn't even big. lool people complain in this wikia that Comicvine is biased ( i agree sometimes ) but lvl of lowballing and wanking in this wikia is hilarious. Sorry, not gonna argue but watching those movies and tv series even via scaling Thor is at best city lvl to me ( no lowballing but just expressing my thoughts )

U highballed all MCU characters to hypersonic lvl reaction and combat speed because of bullet avoiding from distance and CW archers constantly avoids bullet from much closer distance ( without even realising and watching at attacker/shoter ) and they are supersonic.

Sorry again but to me u guys are just biased

ArthurCurry89 said:
wall of text
We do not scale them as hypersonic because of bullet dodging feats, what the heck are you even talking about? We aren't even wanking their speed, their fastest outlier feats are like Sub-Relativistic or FTL.

The neutron star was a neutron star, you think you know better than that dwarf?

"This moon in Titan isn't that big". How the **** do you even know? We have to assume a standard moon size because there is literally no way to know.

@Arthur

Calm down and stop with the accusations please.

Back