• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Touma could still fight after being killed thousands of times by Othinus, running will not tire him.

He was fighting after and before each death, so he had no time to recover his stamina while he was fighting Othinus.

(His rate of exhaustion should be greater.)

They had repeated this tens of thousands of times, hundreds of thousands of times, and even millions of times.

All so that puny boy would fail just once somewhere along the line.

(I of course have the more accurate continuity of memories, but he still retains fragments of memories. And ignoring the amount of pure information, the static of pain and fear ensures he will break first.

Anyway, his stamina wasn't being restored, if it was, Othinus wouldn't have said that. But he still has other more "normal" feats, fighting Accel after fighting Mikoto, defeating Maidono and Neoka after being stabbed, etc.

More danmaku:

A gapless wall of explosions was sent toward Kamijou Touma. There were so many explosions that they seemed to blend into each other.

He did not hold up his right hand.

Instead, he turned his body to the side as if weaving his way through a crowded train and stepped slightly forward.

That was all.

The puny boy's body slipped skillfully through the wall of thousands or tens of thousands of explosions.

You still missed my point. If he is gonna be running around he's just gona tire himself out eventually. If he tries to run towards Ogami he'll be burned. Btw why do the flames have equal speed to Touma? Ogami's speed would be equal to Touma's not the flame's speed.

About the explosion that's....contradictory. If the explosions had nowhere to slip how did he slip through them?

If u mean physical stamina he does have a lot he goes fighting with almost not food and sleep each time, has fought sever opponents 1 after another beat down after beat down , there is a volume that is basically boss rush mode where he fight old enemy and allies 1 after another

Firephoenixearl said:
He can attack from all directions at the same time or cover the entire place in flames. Not to mention the fear effect from this.
This would probably get negated by IB in whole, because it's one connected flame.

Regarding defending against scatter shots:

By the time he destroyed the wall of flames with his right hand, Birdway had already transformed the wand into a cup. A large tree of water appeared with her at the center and a large number of daggers grew from its branches and rained down on the area.

(There has to be something. Something that lets her carry out these extraordinary attacks! I don't know if it's a matter of numbers or scope, but there has to be something supporting Birdway!!)

He negated one of the countless daggers that had been fired and the fragments of the destroyed dagger diverted the trajectory of the other nearby daggers.

With that safe area created, Kamijou was able to get in range of Birdway.
He did a similar thing against Accels hundreds of Black Wings as well.

Touma has essentially mastered negating a portion of a large amount of attacks in such a fashion that a safe spot is created for him.

Firephoenixearl said:
You still missed my point. If he is gonna be running around he's just gona tire himself out eventually. If he tries to run towards Ogami he'll be burned. Btw why do the flames have equal speed to Touma? Ogami's speed would be equal to Touma's not the flame's speed.

About the explosion that's....contradictory. If the explosions had nowhere to slip how did he slip through them?
So his flames are still SoL?

Skill, i mean, what else could it be? It literally says he slipped skillfully through the explosions.

I mean while his flames wouldn't be equalized to running speed that part is true. But what i meant is if Touma runs anywhere but away from rei the flames will be able to catch him (because they'll need to move less).

Yeah but if they blend together you really can't "slip through", it means there was somewhat of an open spot.

If Othinus' arrows were FTL in their fight i think i will just change OP to speed unequal, i know they were at "full" AP and meant to kill him, but idk if DT and others agree that the arrows were FTL.

Now Ogami stomps. Precoging doesn't mean you can always deal with something. He just gets yeeted by fire before he can move his hand.

They being controlled isn't any different than Touma fighting against Mikoto and nulling every single lighting, and remote controlled LS fire isn't as hard to precog than dozens, or hundreds, of FTL arrows, also, Touma did it after being tortured and killed by Othinus more than a thousand times, he wasn't in peak condition.

Nulling lightning is still not it. Lightning isn't remotely controlled.

You really can't do anything to something that moves faster than you unless it has a set trajectory. Which is why it's not the same. The arrows had a set trajectory could not change mid air. That's why he just sees the arrows and nulls.

The fire isn't the same, the fire can see touma bring up his hand, then just decide to attack from behind to avoid it.

L6S Misaka's lightnings are remote controlled iirc, and i think her base form lightnings are as well.

And even a slight touch from his right hand and Touma will null the entire fire, and this isn't like he has 0 experience in this kind of fight.

Need the scan cus remotely controlled lightning sounds weird.

Yeah a slight touch. The fires will realize that and attack without touching it. Are you seriously calling it hard for a SoL thing to dodge a Peak Human attack? From their perspective touma literally does not move.

I was searching for the scan and it seems i was wrong, the attack wasn't really being remote controlled, at least not the one i was thinking.

He dodged and redirected some of the arrows that a Othinus "using all her strenght" used, you are saying he is peak human but his profile says his able to react to attacks much faster than himself, also "the fires will realize that", are his flames sentient?

If by any chance Touma somehow dodges his blue flames which is doubtful, he'd probably use mammon and the heat would melt Touma in a split second.

Back