• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Vulcan and Valkyrie small additions

IxaSaga2

He/Him
While coming up with arguments for Vulcan's recent battles, people have found things that are missing from his profile. This leads to Valkyrie missing a couple of things too.

For both characters:

- Purification and Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation (Vulcan's face plates can filter out dangerous air and convert it into breathable air. Furthermore, it can provide a different type of filter depending on circumstance. Same with Valkyrie.)

- Range: 2 km for Shotriser.

Vulcan's Int:
(Metsuboujinrai Arc) Above Average Normally, Gifted Combat (Fuwa is a professionally trained soldier, who is specialized in destroying Humagears that reached singularity. In a futuristic world where the enemy are mass produced super A.I.s, Fuwa proves that he is more than capable of taking them on. As Kamen Rider Vulcan, he fights the likes of Kamen Rider Zero-One, Horobi, Jin, and Dodo Magia. Zero-One learned how to fight and how to use the Zero-One system in seconds and the latter three surpass the average Humagear. Even without a prediction system that his opponents have, Vulcan is able to compete and fight against these types of characters and is able to defeat some of them)

(Workplace Arc and above) Combat Genius (With the ever growing chain of precognitions surpassing one after another, Vulcan needed to adapt and overcome these disparities. In this part of the series, there are future predicting algorithms like Zero-One's Shining Arithmetic and Thouser's Thousand Signal, that could predict every thousands of moves the opponents make in less than a second and constantly adjusting value to vastly improve it's prediction capabilities. Vulcan is able to keep up despite the severe disadvantages with only the help of his arsenal. Upon gaining a Rampage, he is able to predict against opponents that overwhelmed him previously. For example: He was able to block and dodge every attack from a speed amped Jackal Raider, a character who can outright blitz people on her level, without the need of his own speed amp. He also overwhelmed Thouser who can calculate tens of thousands of predictions in 0.001 seconds)

Extraordinary Genius with Zaia Spec (Zaia Spec allows average humans to think as fast as super computers. While wearing this, people instantly become experts of their field of knowledge. This would also make them equal to Humagears which can learn techniques with one look. In terms of Fuwa, this fills the role of algorithm predictions that the Shotriser system lacked. With this he is able to have prediction comparable to the likes of Zero-One and Thouser)

Valkyrie's Int:
(Metsuboujinrai Arc) Gifted (Yua is a professionally trained soldier, who is specialized in destroying Humagears that reached singularity. She is also a gifted technical engineer for A.I.M.S and Zaia Enterprise. She developed and designed the Shotriser, Attache Shotgun, Attache Arrow, and the Gigars. In a futuristic world where the enemy are mass produced super A.I.s, Yua proves that she is more than capable of taking them on. As Kamen Rider Valkyrie, she fights the likes of Kamen Rider Zero-One, Horobi, Jin, and Dodo Magia. Zero-One learned how to fight and how to use the Zero-One system in seconds and the latter three surpass the average Humagear. Even without a prediction system that her opponents have, Valkyrie is able to compete and fight against these types of characters and is able to defeat some of them)

(Workplace Arc and above) Combat Genius (With the ever growing chain of precognitions surpassing one after another, Valkyrie needed to adapt and overcome these disparities. In this part of the series, there are future predicting algorithms like Zero-One's Shining Arithmetic and Thouser's Thousand Signal, that could predict every thousands of moves the opponents make in less than a second and constantly adjusting value to vastly improve it's prediction capabilities. Valkyrie is able to keep up despite the severe disadvantages with only the help of her arsenal. When she turned her back on Thouser, who can calculate tens of thousands of predictions in 0.001 seconds, she was able to fight him to a respectable degree. She was able to dodge and counter many of his attack while having a constant headaches, spikes of mental pain, and an A.I. chip that is trying to stop her movement. With help from Vulcan, she was able to defeat him)

Extraordinary Genius with Zaia Spec (Zaia Spec allows average humans to think as fast as super computers. While wearing this, people instantly become experts of their field of knowledge. This would also make them equal to Humagears which can learn techniques with one look. In terms of Yua, this fills the role of algorithm predictions that the Shotriser system lacked. With this she is able to have prediction comparable to the likes of Zero-One and Thouser)

Also, trying a new style of screenshot. Imgur.

Last edited:
Both of them should be like this.

Vulcan: Same as before in the first arc/(Workplace Comp) Normally the same as the previous arc, Extraordinary Genius while fighting. (Despite having no future predicting algorithm like Zero-One's Shining Arithmetic or Thousand Signal which could predicts every single moves the opponents make and constantly adjusting value to vastly improve it's prediction capabilities. Vulcan is able to at least kept up despite the severe disadvantages in term of raw strenght. Upon gaining a form with statistics that is on par with Thouser he is able to predicts around opponent's movement like in episode 31 which allow him to predict a sneak attack from Valkyrie in Jackal Raider form and even match her Finisher despite him not using any speed enhancing abilities himself) and basically the same for other arcs as well.

And frankly, Valkyrie also have the same reasons for Int upgrade but worded differently since he defeated Thouser the last.

Both of them should be like this.

Vulcan: Same as before in the first arc/(Workplace Comp) Normally the same as the previous arc, Extraordinary Genius while fighting. (Despite having no future predicting algorithm like Zero-One's Shining Arithmetic or Thousand Signal which could predicts every single moves the opponents make and constantly adjusting value to vastly improve it's prediction capabilities. Vulcan is able to at least kept up despite the severe disadvantages in term of raw strenght. Upon gaining a form with statistics that is on par with Thouser he is able to predicts around opponent's movement like in episode 31 which allow him to predict a sneak attack from Valkyrie in Jackal Raider form and even match her Finisher despite him not using any speed enhancing abilities himself) and basically the same for other arcs as well.
Isn't Rampage far stronger than Thouser and has a speed amp like Valk tho?

I feel like Vulcan's early game so be improved to so I was thinking more of something like this:

I think Combat Genius is better for both of them.

Extraordinary Genius is only reserved for those who are completely exceeded in their own areas like Ark or Zero-One.

Vulcan and Valkyrie are good but they ain't outsmarting a supercomuter level of prediction.

I think Combat Genius is better for both of them.

Extraordinary Genius is only reserved for those who are completely exceeded in their own areas like Ark or Zero-One.

Vulcan and Valkyrie are good but they ain't outsmarting a supercomuter level of prediction.
I think they are between Thouser/MCH Zero-One and Ark. Actually Vulcan in between and Valkyrie comparable to Thouser.

Isn't Rampage far stronger than Thouser and has a speed amp like Valk tho?
Yes Rampage is far stronger but it lack both the predicting and self evolving capabilities like Shining Arithmetic and Thousand Signal. And while he has does he doesn't use his speed amp against Valkyrie blitz

Yes Rampage is far stronger but it lack both the predicting and self evolving capabilities like Shining Arithmetic and Thousand Signal. And while he has does he doesn't use his speed amp against Valkyrie blitz
mmm okay. That makes sense

For current precog chain it's something like.

Post Real Time Z1 = Z2 > Eden > EoS Z2 > EoS Z1 > EoS Horobi > Ark-One > post EP 39 Ark-Zero > basically everyone else

I think they are between Thouser/MCH Zero-One and Ark. Actually Vulcan in between and Valkyrie comparable to Thouser.
Like i've said, Extraordinary Genius is for those who have completely supressed human limits and reached a whole another level.

Yes, i know Dodo Magia did something similar back then but just taking one aspect like fighting won't be enough. You don't see Monkey D. Luffy or Ji Ning being rated as Extraordinary Genius even though these guys are extremely skilled in their own verse.

Like i've said, Extraordinary Genius is for those who have completely supressed human limits and reached a whole another level.

Yes, i know Dodo Magia did something similar back then but just taking one aspect like fighting won't be enough. You don't see Monkey D. Luffy or Ji Ning being rated as Extraordinary Genius even though these guys are extremely skilled in their own verse.
No worries, I wasn't challenging it

How about this? I've mixed in Nice's description in there.

Vulcan: (Metsuboujinrai Arc) Above Average Normally, Gifted Combat (Fuwa is a professionally trained soldier, who is specialized in destroying Humagears that reached singularity. In a futuristic world where the enemy are mass produced super A.I.s, Fuwa proves that he is more than capable of taking them on. As Kamen Rider Vulcan, he fights the likes of Kamen Rider Zero-One, Horobi, Jin, and Dodo Magia. Zero-One learned how to fight and how to use the Zero-One system in seconds and the latter three surpass the average Humagear. Even without a prediction system that his opponents have, Vulcan is able to compete and fight against these types of characters and is able to defeat some of them)

(Workplace Arc and above) Combat Genius (With the ever growing chain of precognitions surpassing one after another, Vulcan needed to adapt and overcome these disparities. In this part of the series, there are future predicting algorithms like Zero-One's Shining Arithmetic and Thouser's Thousand Signal, that could predict every thousands of moves the opponents make in less than a second and constantly adjusting value to vastly improve it's prediction capabilities. Vulcan is able to keep up despite the severe disadvantages with only the help of his arsenal. Upon gaining a Rampage, he is able to predict against opponents that overwhelmed him previously. For example: He was able to block and dodge every attack from a speed amped Jackal Raider, a character who can outright blitz people on her level, without the need of his own speed amp. He also overwhelmed Thouser who can calculate tens of thousands of predictions in 0.001 seconds)

Extraordinary Genius with Zaia Spec (Zaia Spec allows average humans to think as fast as super computers. While wearing this, people instantly become experts of their field of knowledge. This would also make them equal to Humagears which can learn techniques with one look. In terms of Fuwa, this fills the role of algorithm predictions that the Shotriser system lacked. With this he is able to have prediction comparable to the likes of Zero-One and Thouser)

Last edited:
No worries, I wasn't challenging it

How about this? I've mixed in Nice's description in there.

Vulcan: (Metsuboujinrai Arc) Above Average Normally, Gifted Combat (Fuwa is a professionally trained soldier, who is specialized in destroying Humagears that reached singularity. In a futuristic world where the enemy are mass produced super A.I.s, Fuwa proves that he is more than capable of taking them on. As Kamen Rider Vulcan, he fights the likes of Kamen Rider Zero-One, Horobi, Jin, and Dodo Magia. Zero-One learned how to fight and how to use the Zero-One system in seconds and the latter three surpass the average Humagear. Even without a prediction system that his opponents have, Vulcan is able to compete and fight against these types of characters and is able to defeat some of them)

(Workplace Arc and above) Combat Genius (With the ever growing chain of precognitions surpassing one after another, Vulcan needed to adapt and overcome these disparities. In this part of the series, there are future predicting algorithms like Zero-One's Shining Arithmetic and Thouser's Thousand Signal, that could predict every thousands of moves the opponents make in less than a second and constantly adjusting value to vastly improve it's prediction capabilities. Vulcan is able to keep up despite the severe disadvantages with only the help of his arsenal. Upon gaining a Rampage, he is able to predict around opponent's movement. For example: He was able to block and dodge every attack from a speed amped Jackal Raider, a character who can outright blitz people on her level, without the need of his own speed amp. He also overwhelmed Thouser who can calculate tens of thousands of predictions in 0.001 seconds)

This is fine to me.

I'll change some things up for Valk due to different feats but hers will be similar to Vulcan's

Valkyrie: (Metsuboujinrai Arc) Gifted (Yua is a professionally trained soldier, who is specialized in destroying Humagears that reached singularity. She is also a gifted technical engineer for A.I.M.S and Zaia Enterprise. In a futuristic world where the enemy are mass produced super A.I.s, Yua proves that she is more than capable of taking them on. As Kamen Rider Valkyrie, she fights the likes of Kamen Rider Zero-One, Horobi, Jin, and Dodo Magia. Zero-One learned how to fight and how to use the Zero-One system in seconds and the latter three surpass the average Humagear. Even without a prediction system that her opponents have, Valkyrie is able to compete and fight against these types of characters and is able to defeat some of them)

(Workplace Arc and above) Combat Genius (With the ever growing chain of precognitions surpassing one after another, Valkyrie needed to adapt and overcome these disparities. In this part of the series, there are future predicting algorithms like Zero-One's Shining Arithmetic and Thouser's Thousand Signal, that could predict every thousands of moves the opponents make in less than a second and constantly adjusting value to vastly improve it's prediction capabilities. Valkyrie is able to keep up despite the severe disadvantages with only the help of her arsenal. When she turned her back on Thouser, who can calculate tens of thousands of predictions in 0.001 seconds, she was able to fight him to a respectable degree. She was able to dodge and counter many of his attack while having a constant headaches, spikes of mental pain, and an A.I. chip that is trying to stop her movement. With help from Vulcan, she was able to defeat him)

Extraordinary Genius with Zaia Spec (Zaia Spec allows average humans to think as fast as super computers. While wearing this, people instantly become experts of their field of knowledge. This would also make them equal to Humagears which can learn techniques with one look. In terms of Yua, this fills the role of algorithm predictions that the Shotriser system lacked. With this she is able to have prediction comparable to the likes of Zero-One and Thouser)

Back