• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Upgrade (Based on The V3 Nuke Feat)

Recently, a new calculation regarding the nuke feat appeared in Kamen Rider V3 series. As the calculation seems accepted, here is the CRT which suggests for change the tier of profiles which scaled to this feat. Previous calculation suggests the feat is a 7-B feat and the recalculation suggests the feat is a High 7-A feat. According to the discussion here, the following characters would be affected.

Also I want to add a note about SHOCKER's profile, the nuke feat is mentioned, however that was from a Destron cyborg, not Shocker. And yes, I know that the Shocker Leader and Destron Leader are the same, but they're still different organizations with different tech, however they do have tier 7 weaponry on which I'm rewatching the series to make sure.

Shocker Generals and their strongest Cyborgs should still remain as High 7-A as they are shown to overpower Ichigo and Nigo sometimes.

I agree with this.
I agree with this
This look alright 👍
I agree with the revision
Shocker Generals and their strongest Cyborgs should still remain as High 7-A as they are shown to overpower Ichigo and Nigo sometimes.
Since the calc has been accepted, two staff members evaluated it (Sir_Ovens and Dark-Carioca). We could apply this now.
Holy shit that's quick
I have applied the CRT to Kamen Rider Ichigo's page. Could any Kamen Rider knowledgeable members help check the page and finish applying this CRT?

Back