• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussions For first three Kamen Riders

Since the first wave of CRT about first three Kamen Riders is over, I decide to move the discussion regarding their feats here. The thread is specifically for the first three Kamen Rider: Kamen Rider Ichigo, Kamen Rider Nigo and Kamen Rider V3. The thread is for discussion and collection of their feats.

Common Feat:
Cyborgization
The ability is for all first three Kamen Riders. However, their type of Cyborgization should be specified.

Feat shared for Kamen Rider Ichigo and Kamen Rider Nigo:
Durability:
The nuke feat
<ref>Kamen Rider V3; Episode 2; "Last Testament of the Double Riders"; "ダブルライダーの遺言状"</ref>

Intelligence:
Performed the reconstruction surgery on Shiro Kazami and therefore created Kamen Rider V3.
<ref>Kamen Rider V3; Episode 1; "Rider No. 3: His Name is V3!"; "ライダー3号 その名はV3!"</ref>

Kamen Rider Ichigo:

Kamen Rider Nigo:

V3:

Creating the Scramble Hopper
<ref>Kamen Rider V3; Episode 25; "Mysterious!! The Destron Ranger Corps"; "怪奇!!デストロン、レインジャー部隊"</ref>

Remodeling Kamen Rider X and installing the Mercury Circuit
<ref>Kamen Rider X; Episode 28; "Look! X-Rider's Great Transformation!!"; "見よ!Xライダーの大変身!!"</ref>

Last edited:
Anyway, Zeed's calc need to adjust the radius which i've done here:

It's a simple fix.

A quick search on google give us 627,6 km^2 for square root of the surface area of Tokyo.

627,6 km^2 = 627,600,000 m^2

Radius = 627,600,000/2 = 313800000m

W = 313800000^3 × ((27,136 × 1.37895 + 8,649)^(1 ÷ 2) ÷ 13,568 - 93 ÷ 13,568)^2 = 2.4833866e+21 joules or 593 Gigatons

Following this too

So just to go over things, this is how Ichigo's values affect Heisei stuff. I'll refer to the nuke value as "TBA" here

The Power Up form he gets during the Kamen Rider 1 movie upscales New Ichigo (the form that tanked the nuke). Power Up should be "At least TBA". Ghost scales to Power Up Ichigo

Level 2 Genm stomped Necrom and Specter at the same time. Necrom himself is stronger than Ghost and Specter, and could even go toe-to-toe evenly with Toucon Boost, so we consider Necrom "At least TBA, likely higher". Furthermore, a non-serious Level 2 Ex-Aid could easily restrain and fend off against a serious Base Ghost, so Level 1-2 CR Riders being stronger than Necrom is consistent. Level 1-2 CR Riders should be "At least TBA, likely higher".

This is legit just what we have on our pages at the moment, but with the value of the older nuke calc. Doesn't hurt to provide a refresher though

Personally, I feel that Kamen Rider Ichigo and Kamen Rider Nigo's capability of making a new Kamen Rider is acceptable since they have been the genius when they are not cyborg. But I don't know which type of Cyborgization they have. In VS Battles Wiki, there are three types of Cyborgization.

Following this too

So just to go over things, this is how Ichigo's values affect Heisei stuff. I'll refer to the nuke value as "TBA" here

The Power Up form he gets during the Kamen Rider 1 movie upscales New Ichigo (the form that tanked the nuke). Power Up should be "At least TBA". Ghost scales to Power Up Ichigo

Level 2 Genm stomped Necrom and Specter at the same time. Necrom himself is stronger than Ghost and Specter, and could even go toe-to-toe evenly with Toucon Boost, so we consider Necrom "At least TBA, likely higher". Furthermore, a non-serious Level 2 Ex-Aid could easily restrain and fend off against a serious Base Ghost, so Level 1-2 CR Riders being stronger than Necrom is consistent. Level 1-2 CR Riders should be "At least TBA, likely higher".

This is legit just what we have on our pages at the moment, but with the value of the older nuke calc. Doesn't hurt to provide a refresher though
Wait, the current profile of these Heisei riders' 7-B rating is scaled from the nuke feat? Interesting.

Last edited:
The cyborgization thing is present for all Showa Riders I believe. Sans Shin, ZO, and J, I think.

Intelligence feats for V3
  • Creating the Scramble Hopper
  • Remodeling Kamen Rider X and installing the Mercury Circuit

Cyborgization should be Full since V3 stated that the only original body part that he has left is his brain.
Intelligence feats for V3
  • Creating the Scramble Hopper
  • Remodeling Kamen Rider X and installing the Mercury Circuit
I want to know where are these feats since the project also attempts to add references for their achievements.

For Cyborgization, I think it is valid but it is unknown if there is clear evidence for Kamen Rider Ichigo and Kamen Rider Nigo's Cyborgization being Full. While it can be assured that they are Full Cyborgization because the cruel nature of Shocker, a clear evidence is needed.

I want to know where are these feats since the project also attempts to add references for their achievements.
V3 episode 25 for Scramble Hopper
X episode 28 for Mercury Circuit

For Cyborgization, I think it is valid but it is unknown if there is clear evidence for Kamen Rider Ichigo and Kamen Rider Nigo's Cyborgization being Full. While it can be assured that they are Full Cyborgization because the cruel nature of Shocker, a clear evidence is needed.
Can these anatomy scans be used as evidences? Those muscles are artificial muscles by the way.
tumblr_ozqgoeCJba1w6ve5fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ozqgoeCJba1w6ve5fo5_1280.jpg

Finally, a Showa era Kamen Rider thread
I'm still watching the og Kamen RIder series, and I'm also new to the Kamen RIder franchise. But I still noticed some things that might be useful
Also should we discuss about their haxes and resistances?

Also should we discuss about their haxes and resistances?
Yeah, we should. I actually have a txt file for the Double Riders abilities' and V3's feats, but it has faulty grammar and doesn't have the episodes that those feats came from, so I'll copy the text and post it here when I properly fix them. As for the txt files for X to ZX. I may have lost them

Last edited:
I did V3 first because his is easier to fix and because he's my favorite Rider.

V3 is made out of Rider 1 and 2's full energy combined EP 1/ZX
V3 Hopper covers a 10 km radius from a 500 m ceiling EP 2
Can telepathically communicate with other Riders using his electronic brain EP 2
TV-Fly's Hypnotic TV Wave doesn't affect him EP 3
Can hypnotize himself to sleep EP 3
V3's combat data initially caused Destron's computer to overload upon trying to examine it EP 3
V3 can jam any signal within a 2 km radius EP 4
Upon using Special Harden Muscles he becomes unfazed by attacks that were previously able to cause serious damage to him EP 5
Hammer Jellyfish is stronger than machinegun snake EP 5
V3 kick has no effect on Hammer Jellyfish EP 6
Take out Knfie Amradillon with normal attack EP7
Special Spring Muscles on his shoulders can easily take attacks that can cause heavy damage to other parts of his body EP 7
Completely heal from the damage that would take 3 days the heal EP 8
Red Lamp Power can reflect heat rays EP 10
Can absorb electricity with V3 barrier EP11
V3 Barrier can also make him immune to a bright flash of light EP 11
When the Red Lamp on the Double Typhoon flashes V3's power doubles EP 12
His brain doesn't get destroyed by Magnet Boar Super Electromagnet EP13
Can utilize both electricity and heat in his attacks (V3 Electro-Heat Chop) EP13
Narcotics have no effect on him EP21
Celluar Strength Device makes his body so hard that it broke Gulitine Saurus's Blade EP21
His entire physical structure changes when transformed into V3 EP 21
Control Virus that can mind control people has no effect on V3 but has an effect on Shiro EP21
Can amp himself so much with the Double Rider's medallion that 10x gravity has no effect on him EP21
Unaffected by cockroach spike bacteria EP 24
Doesn't combust when got hit by Cockroach Spike's right arm EP 24
Created Scramble Hopper EP 25
Mantis Merang survived V3 Punch EP25
Celluar Strenght Device makes him unfazed by peer opponent attacks EP25S
His Throat doesn't turn completely dry after hearing Heater Cicada's chirp EP26
Doesn't combust from Shocker's electric eel Kaijin's foam EP27
V3's durability is higher than Shocker's kaijin as he is unfazed by Destron's trap while Shocker's kaijin is completely destroyed EP28
Tricked Ambassador Hell EP28
Completely stomped 2 of Shocker's kaijin without finisher EP28
All of Shocker and Gel-Shocker's commanders die in a base explosion while Doktor G is completely fine EP28
normal Doktor G survived V3 Kick EP30
Transformed Doktor G die to V3 Kirimomi Hanten Kick EP30
V3 Power can cause a big explosion EP31
Resists magical flame from Skull Warthog EP31
Fireball Walrus survived V3 Kaiten Full Kick EP32
Sleeping poison doesn't work on him EP33
Able to move even when frozen at Absolute Zero ep33
Able to train and fight even with an injured leg EP36
Reverse Double Typhoon doesn't drain all of his energy anymore EP37
Able to train even when he's heavily injured EP40
All the wounds from Deadman Bat's Centrifigual Spin are healed by the next day EP40
V3 Hopper doesn't work underwater EP43
Doesn't combust into flame from Sickleneck Turtle's bomb EP43
According to V3, his body doesn't have normal human blood EP44
Able to disguise himself as Destron combatant man even when transformed EP44
Sickelneck turtle survied V3 punch EP44
Rhinotank is unfazed by any of V3's finisher EP44
Stomped Riderman through skill and experience EP45
Can release all of his energy at once for a massive power boost EP52

Badan's Spacetime Rupture System which can cause warping of space and time and destroy objects by exchanging matter and energy can only cause him pain EP ZX (Everyone up to ZX gets this)

Riderman
Doesn't combust into flame from Sickleneck Turtle's bomb EP 43
Has a mini Oxygen Capsule that can last for "a while" EP 48
Need 5000 volts for Drill Arm's battery EP 48
Was able to Operate on Shiro even when he's standing up EP 49
Survived Pluton Rocket which is stated to be stronger than a hydrogen bomb EP 51

If novels are canon such as the W and Ex-Aid ones, then yes. If they're non-canon reimaginings like the Ryuki and Faiz ones, then no.

The Kamen Rider Spirits manga isn't connected to the main canon, though I do know that Fuuto PI is canon.

If novels are canon such as the W and Ex-Aid ones, then yes. If they're non-canon reimaginings like the Ryuki and Faiz ones, then no.

The Kamen Rider Spirits manga isn't connected to the main canon, though I do know that Fuuto PI is canon.
As you said. And if it is non-canon, it should better have their own profile.
As @Metal Batta gave me permission to add scans and references to his sandbox for Ichigo, I'll share it here.

I also adjusted the V3 nuke calculation.
Metal Batta's profile is good and if it has references like what I did in profiles, it would be perfect. I can't believe that Ichigo has so many abilities and he is definitely a worth opponent for Captain America.
I did V3 first because his is easier to fix and because he's my favorite Rider.

V3 is made out of Rider 1 and 2's full energy combined EP 1/ZX
V3 Hopper covers a 10 km radius from a 500 m ceiling EP 2
Can telepathically communicate with other Riders using his electronic brain EP 2
TV-Fly's Hypnotic TV Wave doesn't affect him EP 3
Can hypnotize himself to sleep EP 3
V3's combat data initially caused Destron's computer to overload upon trying to examine it EP 3
V3 can jam any signal within a 2 km radius EP 4
Upon using Special Harden Muscles he becomes unfazed by attacks that were previously able to cause serious damage to him EP 5
Hammer Jellyfish is stronger than machinegun snake EP 5
V3 kick has no effect on Hammer Jellyfish EP 6
Take out Knfie Amradillon with normal attack EP7
Special Spring Muscles on his shoulders can easily take attacks that can cause heavy damage to other parts of his body EP 7
Completely heal from the damage that would take 3 days the heal EP 8
Red Lamp Power can reflect heat rays EP 10
Can absorb electricity with V3 barrier EP11
V3 Barrier can also make him immune to a bright flash of light EP 11
When the Red Lamp on the Double Typhoon flashes V3's power doubles EP 12
His brain doesn't get destroyed by Magnet Boar Super Electromagnet EP13
Can utilize both electricity and heat in his attacks (V3 Electro-Heat Chop) EP13
Narcotics have no effect on him EP21
Celluar Strength Device makes his body so hard that it broke Gulitine Saurus's Blade EP21
His entire physical structure changes when transformed into V3 EP 21
Control Virus that can mind control people has no effect on V3 but has an effect on Shiro EP21
Can amp himself so much with the Double Rider's medallion that 10x gravity has no effect on him EP21
Unaffected by cockroach spike bacteria EP 24
Doesn't combust when got hit by Cockroach Spike's right arm EP 24
Created Scramble Hopper EP 25
Mantis Merang survived V3 Punch EP25
Celluar Strenght Device makes him unfazed by peer opponent attacks EP25S
His Throat doesn't turn completely dry after hearing Heater Cicada's chirp EP26
Doesn't combust from Shocker's electric eel Kaijin's foam EP27
V3's durability is higher than Shocker's kaijin as he is unfazed by Destron's trap while Shocker's kaijin is completely destroyed EP28
Tricked Ambassador Hell EP28
Completely stomped 2 of Shocker's kaijin without finisher EP28
All of Shocker and Gel-Shocker's commanders die in a base explosion while Doktor G is completely fine EP28
normal Doktor G survived V3 Kick EP30
Transformed Doktor G die to V3 Kirimomi Hanten Kick EP30
V3 Power can cause a big explosion EP31
Resists magical flame from Skull Warthog EP31
Fireball Walrus survived V3 Kaiten Full Kick EP32
Sleeping poison doesn't work on him EP33
Able to move even when frozen at Absolute Zero ep33
Able to train and fight even with an injured leg EP36
Reverse Double Typhoon doesn't drain all of his energy anymore EP37
Able to train even when he's heavily injured EP40
All the wounds from Deadman Bat's Centrifigual Spin are healed by the next day EP40
V3 Hopper doesn't work underwater EP43
Doesn't combust into flame from Sickleneck Turtle's bomb EP43
According to V3, his body doesn't have normal human blood EP44
Able to disguise himself as Destron combatant man even when transformed EP44
Sickelneck turtle survied V3 punch EP44
Rhinotank is unfazed by any of V3's finisher EP44
Stomped Riderman through skill and experience EP45
Can release all of his energy at once for a massive power boost EP52

Badan's Spacetime Rupture System which can cause warping of space and time and destroy objects by exchanging matter and energy can only cause him pain EP ZX (Everyone up to ZX gets this)

Riderman
Doesn't combust into flame from Sickleneck Turtle's bomb EP 43
Has a mini Oxygen Capsule that can last for "a while" EP 48
Need 5000 volts for Drill Arm's battery EP 48
Was able to Operate on Shiro even when he's standing up EP 49
Survived Pluton Rocket which is stated to be stronger than a hydrogen bomb EP 51
For the "unfazed" thing, sometimes it can be treated as PIS since Kamen Rider 1 and Kamen Rider 2 have records of soloing resurrected kaijin.

The nuke feat is finally accepted as 1.03 Gigatons (Large Mountain level).

This affect pretty much every Showa Riders and some Heisei Riders as well.

The nuke feat is finally accepted as 1.03 Gigatons (Large Mountain level).

This affect pretty much every Showa Riders and some Heisei Riders as well.
Maybe it is time to start a CRT to apply this change. However, I don't which character would be affected by this CRT.

Are we going to use the Upgraded suits multipliers to downscale their original suits? Like Ichigo first suit being 4x weaker than the 1.03 Gigaton feat

Ichigo is stated being 4x stronger, while Nigo is stated being 3x stronger in their upgraded suits
So Ichigo should be 257.5 Megatons while Nigo should be 343.3 Megatons

触角アンテナ 2本の触角はレーダーの役割を果たす。周囲4km 方をカバーし、あらゆる電波を受信、どんなに小さな物 音も聞き逃さない。100m以内であれば、対象の細か な挙動ですら知することができる。
Antennae Two antennae act as radar. Covers 4km around, receives radio waves, and does not miss the smallest noises. They can detect even the slightiest movement of an object within 100 meters

○シグナル アンテナとした感覚ショッカーは人 の出す電波を受し、100m以内に検が通ると 光を伴って脳に信号を送る。
Signal. A sensory shocker with an antenna receives radio waves emitted by humans and sends a signal to the brain with light when a detection signal passes within 100 meters. The signal is then transmitted to the brain.

Cアイ シー・アイ、またはキャット・アイと呼ばれる 、 外 を放射し、話の目のごとく夜でも良間のように すことができる。視力は常人の3倍に相当する4.5、ス ーパーズームアイレンズにより、望(テレ)から に匹敵するマクロまで、自在にすることが可能。
C-Eye or Cat Eye, The eyes of the camera radiate a bright light and, just like the eyes in a story, can make you feel as if you are in the good time even at night. They have a visual acuity of 4.5, which is three times that of a normal person, and their super-zoom eye lenses allow them to move from telephoto to macro at will.

ライダーグリップ 硬球を軽々と握りつぶす。力は常人の10日から 15.新1号時には20とする記も見られる。
Rider's Grip. Lightly squeeze a hard ball. Strength is from 10 to 15 of ordinary people. Some notes say the force was 20 at the time of the new No. 1.

常人の10の能力を持つ。4km以内の音を聞 きとるという、 アンテナとする機能を示す。 資料もある。
It has 10 abilities of a normal person, including the ability to hear sounds within 4 km, which it uses as an antenna. Some data are also available.

ライダーアーム スーパーアームとも、 とま秋を任せ持つ合 全製の人工骨を、人間の10に相当する力を発揮す る人工肉が取り巻く5tの重量を持ち上げ、 太さ3cmの顔を引きちぎることができる。
Rider Arm Super Arm can also lift a 5-ton weight and tear off a 3-cm-thick face, with artificial flesh that exerts a force equivalent to 10 times that of a human being surrounding an artificial bone made of allograft that can handle a pinch of fall.

クラッシャー な肉をえた所は、鉄の顔もみ切ること ができる。牙はギャラクシー()で、地上のい かなる物質をも砕くとされている。
Crusher
The place where it has gained a large amount of flesh, it can cut through a face of iron. Its fangs are galaxies, and it is said to be able to shatter any substance on earth.

コンバーター・ラング ハリケーン・ラングとも呼ばれる時間は、ベルトのタイプ ーンから取り入れたのかを、98.5%の高さま ルギーに変え、高性能バッテリーにする。 目の部分にはスリットがあり、ラジエーターの機能も たすほか、水中航行時にはエアーを出してと
Converter Lang
Also known as a hurricane rung, the time is used to convert the energy from a belt-type rung into a high-performance battery with a 98.5% wanderlust. The eyes have slits that serve as radiators, and also allow air to flow out of the eyes when sailing underwater.

ダイナミックマイク 300ホーンの感から、人間には間くことのできない 音波まですることのできる人工市勝。
Dynamic Microphone 300. An artificial market that can produce sound waves that cannot be heard by humans, from the feeling of a horn.

プラスチック繊維消化器官 通常の食物からエネルギーを取り出す人工のにさ。 が人間と同じ食事を摂ることができるのは、こ れのおかげである。
Plastic Fiber Digestive Organs Artificial organs that extract energy from normal food.
This is what allows the human body to eat the same diet as humans.

人工師 を守し、水中でも30分間の活動を可とする。
Protect the artificial master and allow 30 minutes of activity underwater.

タイフーン ベルトの車から、エネルギーの源を取り入れる。 普段は体内に隠されているが、変身に際して、 を受けて国に発光し、本を仮面ライダーのおに
Typhoon: Takes in a source of energy from a car in the belt. Normally, it is hidden inside the body, but when transformed, it emits light into the country and transforms the book into a Kamen Rider.

改造心 全身の生体部分に血液を送り届けるポンプとなる。
Modified heart It is a pump that delivers blood to all living parts of the body.

ライダーパワー エネルギーを圧し、パワーを一時的に加する。
Rider Power Pressurizes energy and temporarily adds power.

エナージ・コンバーター コンバーター・ラングで作り出したエネルギーを積し、 全身に送り出す 。これが機能しなくなると、仮面 「ライダーはその法人的能力のほとんどを失うこととなる。 可能なエネルギー容量ともに 。
Energy converter Loads the energy created by the converter rung and sends it to the whole body. If this doesn't work, Kamen Rider will lose most of its corporate abilities. With possible energy capacity.

エネルギータンク 超小型原子使用のリザーパタンク。
Energy tank Reserve tank using ultra-small atoms.

ライダーフット 合金製のや、カスプリングから 一成されるが、鉄の扉をも破る必殺のライダー キックを生む。新1号の場にはマイクロ・コンピュータ が組み込まれ、より複雑な動作の制御を実現。「技 の1号」の所以たるもの必殺技をあみ出した。。
Rider Foot
Made of alloy and made of Kaspring, but also produces a deadly rider kick that breaks the iron door. A microcomputer will be incorporated in the new No. 1 field to realize more complicated operation control. The cause of "Skill No. 1" was a special move.

超小型原子炉 タイフーンの、非常時の生会等に使用され 動力 。
Used for emergency live assembly of the micro nuclear reactor Typhoon. Power.

ジャンプ・シューズ に なバネを持ち、10福までビルを飛び出す 力を発揮する。当初のジャンプ力は無び15.3m 福飛び48.7mであったが、新1号となって20mに強化。 その後も話を重ね、約25mを達成した。
Jumping shoes have a spring that can jump a building up to 10 feet.
strength. His initial jumping power was 15.3 meters without jumps and 48.7 meters with fuku-jumps, but he strengthened it to 20 meters with the new No. 1. He continued the story and achieved about 25m.

You are way better than me at this. I can barely make out the Kanjis from the texts in these scans when I tried translating X's specs lol

Back