• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider/Super Sentai: Minor Civilian and Speed Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Before anyone asks, I'm allowed to do this since Kamen Rider and Super Sentai share a multiverse, as well as having had canonical crossovers with each other. Kinda like how I could cover the Raimiverse, TASMverse, and MCU in my No Way Home revision

Lets get into it

Eiji Hino

Recently, this calc was done regarding one of Eiji's durability feats. It came out to 0.076684440917543 Tons of TNT AKA Small Building level. This should bump up his civilian rating to 9-A

This literally only scales to him, so no other profiles are affected

Shinkenger Speed Additions

Back when I made Takeru Shiba's profile, I labeled his speed as Unknown since I didn't have a definitive speed feat to go off of. I still don't know how a season like Shinkenger may change in the future with speed scaling, but at least for now and in regards to the civilian speed ratings, we have a feat. During episode 17, Genta runs fast enough while carrying his sushi cart to leave behind flames. If I'm not mistaken, running fast enough to leave behind flames is Mach 5, which is Hypersonic. All of the Shinkengers, as civilians, are portrayed as equal to each other (ex. reacting to one another's attacks), so this is scalable

Takeru has the only Shinkenger profile on the wiki, so keeping Genta's feat in mind, I suggest his speed ratings look like this:

Speed: Hypersonic (Comparable to Genta, who can run fast enough while carrying a sushi cart to leave behind flames, which would be mach 5) | At least Hypersonic (Faster than his untransformed self) | At least Hypersonic, likely higher (Faster than before) | At least Hypersonic, likely higher (Much faster than before)

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Eiji’s feat should be good, if a calc member agrees with it, then it’s should be applied.

Genta’s speed feat tho is a bit questionable. While it’s no doubt a feat, I think it’s better to ask around to see if making things combust through speed is Mach 5, you know what I mean.

That’s my only concern, the Eiji feat is fine

Eiji’s feat should be good, if a calc member agrees with it, then it’s should be applied.
Yeah, it got the green light

Genta speed feat tho is a bit questionable. While it’s no doubt a feat, I think it’s better to ask around to see if making things combust through speed is Mach 5, you know what I mean.
I recall the Mach 5 thing coming from moving fast enough for something to catch fire, rather than combustion. We’ll see what others say

Recently, this calc was done regarding one of Eiji's durability feats. It came out to 0.076684440917543 Tons of TNT AKA Small Building level. This should bump up his civilian rating to 9-A

This literally only scales to him, so no other profiles are affected
I think it should work

Back when I made Takeru Shiba's profile, I labeled his speed as Unknown since I didn't have a definitive speed feat to go off of. I still don't know how a season like Shinkenger may change in the future with speed scaling, but at least for now and in regards to the civilian speed ratings, we have a feat. During episode 17, Genta runs fast enough while carrying his sushi cart to leave behind flames. If I'm not mistaken, running fast enough to leave behind flames is Mach 5, which is Hypersonic. All of the Shinkengers, as civilians, are portrayed as equal to each other (ex. reacting to one another's attacks), so this is scalable
I think you should take some sources that explain and give reasons for your conclusion, just to be honest. I admit that as a feat it sounds bizarre but I don't know the verse, so I prefer not to get too involved

I think you should take some sources that explain and give reasons for your conclusion, just to be honest. I admit that as a feat it sounds bizarre but I don't know the verse, so I prefer not to get too involved
For Sentai? That kind of feat is like a Tuesday. As for the Mach 5 thing, I’m not pulling it out of my butt, it’s something that’s been used on other pages for awhile. Though I’m not sure where it originates from

I've made the additions. Thank you to everyone who commented

Closing this now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back