• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Blade: Civilian Upgrades and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
For this revision, there's four things I wanna cover:
  • Upgrading three Blade Riders based on this approved durability calc for Kenzaki
  • Making some adjustments to speed scaling and lifting strength scaling
  • Removing the Joker Undead rating from Kenzaki's profile
  • Move Hajime's rating as the Joker Undead out of his civilian key and into a new key labeled "Joker Undead"
So lets cover the third point briefly first. Why should we do that? He does become a Joker Undead at the end of the series. While thats true, we never actually see him fight as, let alone transform into the Joker Undead. Upon becoming an Undead, he remains in his human form forever. Even when he returns in Zi-O, he opts to transform into Blade. So really, just having a 7-C rating on there for being the Joker Undead is pretty unnecessary

Regarding the fourth point, I just think it would be more organized and generally makes more sense for Chalice's profile

With that out of the way, lets get into it

Kenzaki
Attack Potency: Small Building level+
(Knocked out and overpowered several of Isaka's soldiers, who were capable of rendering Kenzaki unconscious)

Speed: Subsonic combat speed and reactions (Comparable to Sayuka Tachibana)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Due to being trained by BOARD, Kenzaki would logically sport athletic strength. Overpowered Isaka's soldiers)

Durability: Small Building level+ (Survived an explosion that destroyed a house in the forest)

Tachibana
Attack Potency: Small Building level+ (Was trained by BOARD prior to Kenzaki's arrival and acted as his senior, meaning the two should be comparable in physicality)

Speed: Subsonic combat speed and reactions (Caught and identified the number of a baseball heading towards him at 150 kilometres per hour)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Due to being trained by BOARD, Tachibana would logically sport athletic strength)

Durability: Small Building level+

Hajime
Attack Potency: Small Building level+
(Harmed Kenzaki Kazuma)

Speed: Subsonic combat speed and reactions (Comparable to Sayuka Tachibana)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Comparable in physical strength to Kenzaki)

Durability: Small Building level+

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Looks good, I agree

I also kinda find it funny how the rating for Base Blade a year ago was actually weaker than the rating of the current civilian blade.

Thanks to everybody who commented on this thread

Since I added everything, I'll be closing this now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back