• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Revice Big Revision before into Final Stage & Saber Trio of Sins Upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, that’s true after 10+ years after the series, it’s not a far fetch that Accel got faster in base, even if it’s not significant, he’ll still be FTL

WAITWAITWAIT. How many year does the W X OOO X Fourze movie takes place after the show. Cause Accel’s appearance takes place over 10 years after the show. Wouldn’t it be reasonable for Accel, and in turn Revice, to scale to W when he was a High 4-C?

WAITWAITWAIT. How many year does the W X OOO X Fourze movie takes place after the show. Cause Accel’s appearance takes place over 10 years after the show. Wouldn’t it be reasonable for Accel, and in turn Revice, to scale to W when he was a High 4-C?
That movie takes place at end of OOO and beginning of Fourze. Accel wasn't in that movie iirc.

Accel doesn't scale to Post-Futo Tanei Double so that's pretty much averted

For additions, both of them have enhanced NPI due to Vice being able to freeze opponent energy attacks, not only that, they'll able to use the fire/magma from Volcano Revi as a sword as well. Their temperature manipulation can also cause opponent weapons to break easily due to sudden exposure to both freezing cold and heat. Also Flight

For specs. Both of them also have empowerment/RPL as well with Volcano Revice getting stronger with heat rising and Vice being the opposite but also increasing in speed.

Volcano Revi also have additional damage reduction which also further enhance his AP as well.

Barid Vice have Absolute Zero since he can create his weapons using it.

Barid Vice also have minor Wind Manip
To start off, for scans. Ink Manip, Vice can turn himself into ink to sneak in on opponent with finisher. (5:45) Can also be used to freeze opponent in place with Rolling Rider Punch (2:49) , and later on with his Rider Kick (4:03) Paralysis Inducement. Can also "ink" over fire and suck in onto opponent as well (3:30). Later on in the same episode we are shown to Rolling Vice Stamp ability to conjure element, and the ability to give it to allies (2:59), form that also use Rolling Vistamp also shown to have this ability (3:00) which not only enhance their next attack with the element but also grant speed boost when the element used is lightning.
For the abilities this clip should be a good enough feats for the abilities listed here (0:50). Plasma Manip however can be found here with the addition of Resistance Negation as well due to Plaz Streamer.

I would also like to add Perception Manipulation into Thunder Gale Revice as well. Due to the fact that according to Plaz Streamer, Revice can only be seen as a violent flash of light.
This all seems fine, however, we have strict standards regarding Absolue Zero. So I can't really say regarding if it's good or not but the rest is fine.

I'd say that Kamen Rider consistently has really good action, yeah. Even with a season I didn't like (Zi-O), I thought the action was pretty fun

Kamen Rider is basically Anime but Live Action
And if you think Kamen Rider fight scenes are awesome, you may love Super Sentai and Ultraman fight scenes as well

Should be fine to add what LordGriffin says is okay.

I'm editing them in, but just to make sure I'm caught up, I'd appreciate if somebody posted the tierings and reasonings again

I tried my best here:
- W Riders and Revice Riders Pre-Barrid Rex: 7-B (scaled to Weather Dopant created the storm)
Also, form like Volcano Rex is 6-C+ or possibly High 6-C due to the complete synchronization increasing the form stats by several times over which make any form proceeding that scale to 6-C+/High 6-C as well.

For the Deadmans arc.

Everyone should scale to 6-C due to the fact that all of them bodied Giftex Deadmen. Who is the same level as Olteca and Julio as stated by the man himself.
For Jack Revice/Thunder Gale Genome and Holy Live, maybe slap "higher" on it
I'll let Nice to correct me

How do we know 6-C+ and High 6-C are acceptable for the forms you mentioned again?
Again, by the end of episode 18 their synchronization rate have reach max capacity which cause Volcano Rex to no longer recoil to the user. And by the specs, this increased the user power by several times over. At bare minimum this would be 6x their original strenght.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back