• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Revice Big Revision before into Final Stage & Saber Trio of Sins Upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep like it said from Topic
Some SOME Revision ready for Revice Final Form, i will take sometime to upgraded all of them
So That is...

The First Revice key>> Deadsman Arc (Ep 1 - 16) / Giff Revival Arc (Ep 17 - 28) / Giff Invasion Arc (Ep 29 onward)

Ikki & Vice :
Deadsman Arc > 7-C
( Due The Mystery is canon during Ep 16 - 17, The Boss of this series combined power of Deadman and Kaido Ophenorch. even damaged Accel Then Afterward The Boss defeated by Accel Trial and Revice Eagle Form), 6-C as Barid Rex
Giff Revival Arc > 6-C ( Just Stronger scale to other siblings who fought power up giffterian or power up Otheca for a while), higher with Barid Rex, Volcano Rex, much higher as Jack Revice (Overwhelmed Orteca's Demons form with 2 Genomixes), Thunder Gale Revice (Defeated Power-up Orteca's Anomalocaris form)
Giff Invasion Arc > Same as Giff Revival

New Ability
Volcano Rex :
Heat, Fire, Magma and Explosion Manipulation due Armor and Finisher, and Resist to Extreme Heat Manipulation, then All of Barid Rex ability give into Vice instead
Jack Revice : Fusionism due Rolling ViStamp Knuckle Effect, Bodily Weaponry with his spike on body cuz Vice is Demon so can be treated..., Ink Manipulation with his finisher and Knuckle, also for his Knuckle, give him a Stat Amps about eight times the strength of tank armor, Power Bestowal due unique Elemental Mani (Fire, Elec, Wind, Light as in his show)
Thunder Gale Revice : All of Jack Revice but Fusionism due Thunder Gale Vistamp instead, plus Air, Electric, Plasma Manip and some Limited-Flight

Daiji & Kagero
Deadsman Arc > 7-C
Giff Revival Arc > 6-C
(Traded Blow with Orteca's Demons as Kamen Rider Evil), higher with Holy Live (Defeated Orteca's Demons who has possess 3 Genomixes)
Giff Invasion Arc > Same as Giff Revival

New Ability
Holy Live :
All of Kamen Rider Live enhanced, plus Bodily Weaponry due his wing for offense and defense, Purification Type 2, his shoulders stated can purify evil energy with Light Manip, Stat Amp making Flying Speed become Faster up to Mach 4

Sakura & Lovekov
Civilian Key >
More feat for Lovekov, tackled VIce out off her room, due annoying to Sakura's Mind
Deadsman Arc > 7-C
Giff Revival Arc > 6-C
(Held her own against Orteca's Demons and Anomalocaris form, fought against Akirera-Sama several times)
Giff Invasion Arc > Same as Giff Revival but and now she can defeat Akirera-Sama, and become the best friend forever..

Bully Hiromi

May someone can change his name into Kamen Rider Demons (Hiromi Kadota) ? cuz Georgy is the 3rd Spider Guy too

Vail.... it has 3 keys for now

Possessed Genta (Pre-Series) > ?????
Possessed Genta (Giff Revival Arc) > 6-C due stomp Akirera, Phase 2-3 Giffterian and Jack Revice
Vail Himself > 6-C due fought against Thunder Gale Revice as he is not at Full Power

Orteca....

Deadsman Arc > 7-C
Giff Revival Arc > 6-C, likely higher as Kamen Rider Demons (Stomp Base Live, Jeanne and Volcano Rex. Easily Defeated Jack Revice with 3 Genomixes). At least 6-C, likely much higher as Anomalocaris form

Akirera-Sama (Hana-chan).... she just has only 2 key, civilian and Honeybee Deadman

Civilian > 10-A due stomp Civilian Sakura like enjoying
Deadman form > 6-C, much weaker than Orteca's Demons but fought Sakura-chan many times.

So Why i can't use Beyond Generation for this revision because the easy reason...
While This Saber is Post Series.... Making Revice Massive Outlier

Letz go into the final one keys... Saber's Trio of Deep Sin

Kento-Kun > Trio of Deep Sin Keys, 2-C in Lamp do Alangina Espada, much higher in Arabiana Night
due his blade awakened like Touma did, Kento should get the same

GOD F***ING FINALLY
dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

Thunder Gale Revice : All of Jack Revice but Fusionism due Thunder Gale Vistamp instead, plus Air, Electric, Plasma Manip and some Limited-Flight
I don't think Thunder Gale removes the ability to Fusion (if you are talking about the elements). I think it was shown in ep 32 that it still worked.
Bully Hiromi
May someone can change his name into Kamen Rider Demons (Hiromi Kadota) ? cuz Georgy is the 3rd Spider Guy too
Since Hiromi is the primary Demons, I don't think he needs to change it, but I don't mind either way.

I agree on the other ones.

I don't think Thunder Gale removes the ability to Fusion (if you are talking about the elements). I think it was shown in ep 32 that it still worked.

Since Hiromi is the primary Demons, I don't think he needs to change it, but I don't mind either way.

I agree on the other ones.
I mean they use Thunder Gale to fused and become Revice instead Jack Knuckle which become Jack Revice for transformation

OK, then I done the upgrade 4 main riders of Revice
rest other Revice profile later

for Kento-kun just added new key, i wanna know more feat and proof for Gekkou Raimeken first, from official released

We need more input/evaluation from other KR members as well like James, Nice, and Lonkitt
And what Magi said, staff approval as well

Can you undo the edit for now?

We need more input/evaluation from other KR members as well like James, Nice, and Lonkitt
And what Magi said, staff approval as well

Can you undo the edit for now?
Sure Revert back all of them, if they have some additional
cuz i forgot how can i create a blog like you see the history,
and before i will busy in another time....

Except Espada which is little additional

Last edited:
I don't know the series so I'll let the members knowledgeable on the verse handle what the characters scale to. Do you have scans for the abilities you want to add? I don't see any links for them in the OP.

Okay, so you guys remember that storm feat James' calculated? Well, the low end of the feat was accepted, which came out as Low 7-B, so I think we should apply those feats and new scaling for W Riders. So Base Revice forms should be Low 7-B and SoL combat/reaction speeds. Other than that, you need to provide evidence for the new abilities but I agree with the updated scale chain

So W and Revice Riders would get upgraded to Low 7-B Pre-Barrid Rex, thats good
And yeah we need to post an actual scans of the new abilities

I agree with all of this, but providing scans would be nice.

Base Revice would be Low 7-B and SoL combat/reaction speed, FTL with Condor Vistamp via keeping up with Accel Trial.

I think only Ptera Genome that get a higher speed
I think is not only Condor...
At the fight against Vail
Vail easily keep up Revice Condor, before get blitzed for a second by Thunder Gale Revice
Thunder Gale should be faster too

and Vail speed become FTL easily

The reasons why it's taking so long is because of the scans tbh. I'll be looking for those.

Jack Revice can also transmute fire into ink as well

Shouldn’t it be reasonable to assume that Accel during this special is stronger than himself 10+ years ago?

Also, form like Volcano Rex is 6-C+ or possibly High 6-C due to the complete synchronization increasing the form stats by several times over which make any form proceeding that scale to 6-C+/High 6-C as well.

For the Deadmans arc.

Everyone should scale to 6-C due to the fact that all of them bodied Giftex Deadmen. Who is the same level as Olteca and Julio as stated by the man himself.

Last edited:
Volcano Rex
For additions, both of them have enhanced NPI due to Vice being able to freeze opponent energy attacks, not only that, they'll able to use the fire/magma from Volcano Revi as a sword as well. Their temperature manipulation can also cause opponent weapons to break easily due to sudden exposure to both freezing cold and heat. Also Flight

For specs. Both of them also have empowerment/RPL as well with Volcano Revice getting stronger with heat rising and Vice being the opposite but also increasing in speed.

Volcano Revi also have additional damage reduction which also further enhance his AP as well.

Barid Vice have Absolute Zero since he can create his weapons using it.

Barid Vice also have minor Wind Manip

Jack Revice
To start off, for scans. Ink Manip, Vice can turn himself into ink to sneak in on opponent with finisher. (5:45) Can also be used to freeze opponent in place with Rolling Rider Punch (2:49) , and later on with his Rider Kick (4:03) Paralysis Inducement. Can also "ink" over fire and suck in onto opponent as well (3:30). Later on in the same episode we are shown to Rolling Vice Stamp ability to conjure element, and the ability to give it to allies (2:59), form that also use Rolling Vistamp also shown to have this ability (3:00) which not only enhance their next attack with the element but also grant speed boost when the element used is lightning.

Thunder Gale Revice
For the abilities this clip should be a good enough feats for the abilities listed here (0:50). Plasma Manip however can be found here with the addition of Resistance Negation as well due to Plaz Streamer.

I would also like to add Perception Manipulation into Thunder Gale Revice as well. Due to the fact that according to Plaz Streamer, Revice can only be seen as a violent flash of light.

Just some clarification. Scaling to Kaido would mean the first arc tiering is "At least Town level, likely higher" since Kaido scales to Riders in Faiz. Due to this and the Accel reasoning, I agree with the Tier 7 upgrade for the first arc. Their 6 stuff looks good too

EDIT: I was just reminded by BERRIES about the W calc. Regardless, this is agreeable

Just some clarification. Scaling to Kaido would mean the first arc tiering is "At least Town level, likely higher" since Kaido scales to Riders in Faiz. Due to this and the Accel reasoning, I agree with the Tier 7 upgrade for the first arc. Their 6 stuff looks good too

EDIT: I was just reminded by BERRIES about the W calc. Regardless, this is agreeable
Wait, it's not Low 7-B?

For the abilities this clip should be a good enough feats for the abilities listed here (0:50). Plasma Manip however can be found here with the addition of Resistance Negation as well due to Plaz Streamer.

I would also like to add Perception Manipulation into Thunder Gale Revice as well. Due to the fact that according to Plaz Streamer, Revice can only be seen as a violent flash of light.
Thx for additional Nicederp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back