• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Until I have potentially bigger things to discuss, here's a bit of clean-up

Double's Post-Futo Tantei Speed
This is just something that got overlooked when Double got their keys adjusted. Here's what the keys for speed should look like

Speed of Light (Can keep up with the Nazca Dopant, who moves at the speed of light), FTL as Xtreme (Can keep up with the Utopia Dopant, who can match Trial Accel's speed), higher as Gold Xtreme (Faster than before) | At least FTL (Fought Zodiarts that were comparable to early series Fourze), higher as Xtreme and Gold Xtreme

Key: Main Series - Futo Tantei | Post-Futo Tantei

OOO Lifting Strength
OOO had his lifting strength calculated here. Problem is, the feat was never approved of and comes from OOO x W, which as discussed in other threads, isn't a canon crossover between these two specific Riders. Ergo, we should replaced OOO's Class 5 with Superhuman for now until we can new feats to calc. This is also relevant to Fourze's LS.

Revice Civilian Upgrades
This is strictly in reference to what the untransformed Riders scale to physically, so that's why I'm not noting down Vice and Lovekov's stuff here

Ikki
Attack Potency: Street level (Has fought off Giff Juniors by himself. As a former professional soccer player, Ikki still remains as athletic as ever)

Durability: Street level (Was fine after landing a large fall on a bike enhanced by Vice)

Daiji:
Attack Potency: Street level (Is the squad leader of Fenix, a government agency created in order to combat the Deadman threat, meaning his training should warrant this level. Harmed Ikki Igarashi. Could physically contend with Giff Juniors before transforming)

Durability: Street level

Sakura:
Attack Potency: Street level (Is a fairly proficient karate expert. Easily fought off Giff Juniors. Portrayed and referred to as the strongest amongst her siblings)

Hiromi:
Attack Potency: Street level (Is the commander of Fenix, a government agency created in order to combat the Deadman threat, meaning his training should warrant this level. Casually caught the punch of an enraged Daiji Igarashi. Has fought off Giff Juniors. Casually broke a case's glass pane)

Durability: Wall level (Survived being blown off a large cliff, even managing to escape to his hometown after the fall)

Thoughts?

Following.

I vaguely recall that one of the Giff Juniors could survive being pushed through a wall in Episode 1 so maybe that could upgrade the Revice Riders.

I vaguely recall that one of the Giff Juniors could survive being pushed through a wall in Episode 1 so maybe that could upgrade the Revice Riders.
If any gifs or videos of potential Wall level stuff to Giff Juniors can be sent here, then that’d be quite good for the civilian tiering

Until I have potentially bigger things to discuss, here's a bit of clean-up

Double's Post-Futo Tantei Speed
This is just something that got overlooked when Double got their keys adjusted. Here's what the keys for speed should look like

Speed of Light (Can keep up with the Nazca Dopant, who moves at the speed of light), FTL as Xtreme (Can keep up with the Utopia Dopant, who can match Trial Accel's speed), higher as Gold Xtreme (Faster than before) | At least FTL (Fought Zodiarts that were comparable to early series Fourze), higher as Xtreme and Gold Xtreme

Key: Main Series - Futo Tantei | Post-Futo Tantei

OOO Lifting Strength
OOO had his lifting strength calculated here. Problem is, the feat was never approved of and comes from OOO x W, which as discussed in other threads, isn't a canon crossover between these two specific Riders. Ergo, we should replaced OOO's Class 5 with Superhuman for now until we can new feats to calc. This is also relevant to Fourze's LS.

Revice Civilian Upgrades
This is strictly in reference to what the untransformed Riders scale to physically, so that's why I'm not noting down Vice and Lovekov's stuff here

Ikki
Attack Potency: Street level (Has fought off Giff Juniors by himself. As a former professional soccer player, Ikki still remains as athletic as ever)

Durability: Street level (Was fine after landing a large fall on a bike enhanced by Vice)

Daiji:
Attack Potency: Street level (Is the squad leader of Fenix, a government agency created in order to combat the Deadman threat, meaning his training should warrant this level. Harmed Ikki Igarashi. Could physically contend with Giff Juniors before transforming)

Sakura:
Attack Potency: Street level (Is a fairly proficient karate expert. Easily fought off Giff Juniors. Portrayed and referred to as the strongest amongst her siblings)

Hiromi:
Attack Potency: Street level (Is the commander of Fenix, a government agency created in order to combat the Deadman threat, meaning his training should warrant this level. Casually caught the punch of an enraged Daiji Igarashi. Has fought off Giff Juniors. Casually broke a case's glass pane)

Durability: Wall level (Survived being blown off a large cliff, even managing to escape to his hometown after the fall)

Thoughts?
I agree.
I also want to add, Hiromi at that moment of being thrown off the cliff has the organ function resembling an 80 year old, and possibly older because he has transformed at least one more time after his last check-up.

But despite that condition, he still survives the fall, caught Daiji's punch, and helps fight in the Weekend.

So possibly higher in his prime key maybe?

I mean, that isn’t actually the new part of this revision, that’s been on Double’s page for months now. But noted

Tbf, FTL Double is not that big of a stretch as the Weather Dopant could shoot out concentrated solar beams. It’s his laser which have the colors of the rainbow.

Tbf, FTL Double is not that big of a stretch as the Weather Dopant could shoot out concentrated solar beams. It’s his laser which have the colors of the rainbow.
Trial Accel dodged those so I was always curious if that could get a calc

I could calc it, but the problem is that those light beams got bent, which may disprove it being real light.
Its literal sunlight and the Weather Dopant can control every element of his powers freely. It also burns the ground upon hitting it. Its not a stretch to say that the light in those scenes can be calc'd

Like what Lon said, they’re outright stated to be concentrated sunlight. Not only that, it does fit in the theme of the Weather Dophant and all of his abilities are based on the elements.

Not only that, it’s not that big of a stretch as a person who could literally control the moisture of air to absolute zero, summon storms and lighting from thin air, and force clouds to cause torrential rain to be able to control the beams of lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back