• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. Recently, a Kamen Rider Stronger calculation has been accepted, about our strongest hero pulling clouds to create his Electro Thunder movement, the low-end, the accepted one, result in 37,538,445,990.21149 kg, Class G.

Of course, this is going to affect the scaling chain for the Showa Riders, you can see it here, with the updated statistics now, but I'll summarize who scales to who, read it carefully since all the important info and multipliers is in there.

Showa​

Kamen Rider Stronger
Skyrider
Everyone in Super-1 and ZX will scale to 150,153,783,961 tons (Class T) as well.

Kamen Rider Black RX
  • General Jark, Maribaron, Bosgun, Gatezone and Gedorian (End of Series) will also scale to Post-ZX Showa Riders / Pre-Final Battle Black RX.
  • Roborider (End of Series) and Jark Midler will scale to 180,184,540,753 tons (Class T).
  • Kamen Rider Black RX (End of Series) eventually defeated Jark Midler prior to his battle against Emperor Crisis upscales Jark Midler for being the ultimate force of Crisis, Black RX scales to Emperor Crisis for defeating him eventually, and so does the 10 Veteran Riders for being just as strong as RX. They will all scale to 180,184,540,753 tons (Class T).
ZO and J
  • As Kamen Rider ZO is canonically way stronger than all prior Showa Riders, including Black RX and Stronger, and Kamen Rider J is just as strong as him, they will scale to a post-Showa Stronger, or 2.1622145E+13 tons (Class P). Doras will scale to this as well.
  • Jumbo Formation J, Fog Mother and Giant Shadow Moon will scale to 5.1893148E+14 tons (Class P).

Heisei​

Here we go with Heisei era folks, a lot of them scales to what Showa era has.

We have Kamen Rider Decade, who not only has access to Showa Riders' powers like ZO and J, but he straights up defeats them during Movie War 2010. Decade directly defeated Jumbo Formation J, meaning that he will scale to 5.1893148E+14 tons (Class P). Decade Riders such as Diend, Kiva-la, A.R. Kabuto, and villains like Apollo Geist would also scale to this. G would get a "likely Class P" rating for scaling to Decade.

Knowing how many phase 2 Heisei characters, like Ghost, Ex-Aid, Gaim, Build, and others that are not passing through my mind right now, does scales to a Powered-Up Ichigo in Kamen Rider 1, they would still be Class T, but to a higher degree, so hopefully I won't need to list everyone lol.

In a summary, the Showa Riders from Ichigo to Black RX (sans Black) during Showa era will peak at Class T, Charge Up Stronger up to Class P, ZO and J characters will peak at Class P for upscaling Showa Riders in general. Decade Riders will peak at Class P. Heisei Riders who scale to a Powered-Up Ichigo will still be Class T but to a higher degree now.

Minor stuff​

Of course I can't finish a CRT without addressing missing information that should've been addressed in past CRTs, I'll try to be objective here.

Let's go back to Stronger again, he has Intangibility for the following reasons.
It is a quite weird ability without further context, I initially assumed he could just phase through solid matter using this process, but turns out that he actually disintegrates and rebuilds himself during the same process.

●電気分解(10話)
自分の体を電気的に分解して危機を脱す秘密の技。

Electrolysis (10 episodes)
A secret technique to escape a crisis by electrically disintegrating one's own body.
This would explain he can suddenly disappear from a place, and appear in another, like he did when he escape being cremated by Mr. Titan, or when he just faded away then Commanding Brank was about to execute him.

Electrolysis by itself is a process that decomposes ionic compounds, interchanging ions and atoms due to the addition or removal of electrons.

Electrolysis is defined as a process of decomposing ionic compounds into their elements by passing a direct electric current through the compound in a fluid form. The cations are reduced at the cathode, and anions are oxidized at the anode.
In the process of electrolysis, there is an interchange of ions and atoms due to the addition or removal of electrons from the external circuit. Basically, on passing current, cations move to the cathode, take electrons from the cathode (given by the supply source battery), and are discharged into the neutral atom. The neutral atom, if solid, is deposited on the cathode and, if gas, moves upwards. This is a reduction process, and the cation is reduced at the cathode.

As Kamen Rider Stronger can freely disintegrate and rebuild himself by using this technique, this would grant him Self-Matter Manipulation (Atomic) and Regeneration (High).

Creation King should get Alternate Future Display as he showed a future when either Black Sun or Shadow Moon showcased the true power of a Creation King.

Last edited:
Hard to figure since Stronger doesn't even shows up in the movie, but he tends to not use his Charge Up even when he deals with someone way stronger than him, for example, the Great Leader of Delzer Army/Neo Shocker, or Gran Zairus, and etc. I think you can argue that Decade scales to him if he is said to be stronger than every Rider including their final forms, but for now Decade should scale to base Stronger. Charge Up Stronger does have a Rider Card that is present in the CSM Decadriver 2.0, that should mean he can use it at least for a stats boost.

Hard to figure since Stronger doesn't even shows up in the movie, but he tends to not use his Charge Up even when he deals with someone way stronger than him, for example, the Great Leader of Delzer Army/Neo Shocker, or Gran Zairus, and etc. I think you can argue that Decade scales to him if he is said to be stronger than every Rider including their final forms, but for now Decade should scale to base Stronger. Charge Up Stronger does have a Rider Card that is present in the CSM Decadriver 2.0, that should mean he can use it at least for a stats boost.
If that's the case then Decade should only scale to Charge Up when he's transformed into Stronger and using Charge Up.

Damn, I edited out that part cause I thought it was a stupid question lol. Looks like it actually boost decade’s LS

Probably, he and every other Rider had only resurrected because of Decade's destruction, but I guess this should mean he can bypass their regeneration during a normal battle.

Since 48 hours passed, and two administrators and many members agreed with the changes, and these are not controversial changes, I'll soon apply them.

I've applied the changes. This thread can be closed now. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back