• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Horobi VS Yang Xiao Long [1-2-4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was referring to the battlefield lol

Also Aura is only visible if its taken significant damage to the point of almost breaking. Otherwise its completely invisible

Again, all of th reasoning for Hirobi has been countered and even the people who were originally voting for him are now voting for yang

WeeklyBattles said:
Again, all of th reasoning for Hirobi has been countered and even the people who were originally voting for him are now voting for yang
Well technically the voting for Horobi still somewhat stands if it is just for the fact that the advantages and winning cobditions for Yang are more solid.

Otherwise there will not be a voting system resolution for the matter.

I changing my side is more of a change in my own opinion.

Now, @Uniasha, having read the verdicts, how do you think on your own?

i was talking about the battlefield if Horobi would use the "shadows" for constant sneak attacks with (spread arrows).with Analytic Prediction (is pretty much furture prediction at this point) since Speed is equalized with yang always trying to close the distant with horobi always one step ahead of her. in the cross-over (zero-one base form beat zi-o base form even tho zi-o has learned all of the fighting experience and skills from the whole franchise)

I'm not entirely sure about this whole "Yang resists poison with her aura." There is only one poison/venom-related feat in the entirety of the R.W.B.Y canon. And this one feat is Tyrian Callows successfully stinging Qrow and putting venom in his body. It was never shown or stated that he ran out of aura, and if he had, he would have most certainly passed out. It is only reasonable to assume that aura was still protecting him, since it is passive, and yet, he had venom coursing through his body and he was bleeding out.

Case in point, Yang's profile does not state anywhere that she has resistance to poison. If she were to have it, we would need to make a CRT to add this to her profile before continuing this thread, as per the forum rules. It does state she has resistance to extreme weather conditions, including lava, but this does not translate to poison resistance by any means.

Anyhow, I think this match is fairly inconclusive. Horobi has the arrows to attack, but Yang can easily tank hits from arrows, not to mention that with speed equalized, she can very easily dodge them. They are basically an irrelevant factor in this battle, unless Horobi can find a way of slowing her down. On the other hand, just based on what is listed on the profiles, it seems as though Horobi has the skill-intelligence advantage. This is by no means decisive, but an advantage nonetheless. It ultimately is going to boil down to stamina, above all else, but since there seems to be no good way of gauging and comparing their stamina here, it's hard to tell who would run out first. Hence, why I am voting inconclusive. Yes, I did argue that Yang can get venomed. This is assuming she gets hit, though. Simply assuming she will get hit without further arguments or further context isn't going to fly. Similarly, on the other hand, it seems to me as though Horbi has high tanking capabilities, so I don't think Yang can win this easy even if she constantly stays out of range. Again, it ultimately comes down to stamina.

Inconclusive FRA.

Inconclusive FRA, the fight would probably be similar to that of the Horobi and Thouser fight, where Horobi was able to read and counter all of Thouser's attack but only being able to deal bare damage to him. Same will prob happen in this fight, Yang's attacks will be countered by Horobi but, he won't be able to deal a lot of damage to her.

Read it.

Change my vote to inconclusive FRA.

Good thing people are actually arguing with proof and reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back