• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Horobi VS Yang Xiao Long [1-2-4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WeeklyBattles

I could, even non-combat Humagear could learned and adapt on profession level if they can experiencing it by hand. This one for example, she can learn from the best florist of Japan through observing him and would have best over him in a competition.

@Milly Rocking Bandit

Yes it does he could just create a scorpion to block her attacks or just dodge it.

By closing in? Yang herself will be the one coming to him. She have the range but she isnt the type that spams all the time unlike Horobi who love his Danamku and range shot.

Shockwave is good but she need to divert her attention from Horobi himself to deal with barrages of energy arrows aiming slightly homing toward her. He can also summon his 8-B Scorpion to protect himself from her blow just fine.

And Horobi have already adapted to Thouser, someone who have adapted past dodging someone who spam teleport(or in this case illusion) confusion fu harder than Neo from the clips I saw so far.

@Nice This is volume 5 Yang and theyre starting at a distance, she will lead with ranged shots

From what ive been told he has no reason to spam that scorpion thing nor has he ever done so in character unless it was against an opponent's finishing move

Nicetoderp said:
And Horobi have already adapted to Thouser, someone who have adapted past dodging someone who spam teleport(or in this case illusion) confusion fu harder than Neo from the clips I saw so far.
Yang's fight against Neo was done while Yang was severely sleep deprived with Neo also being one of the most skilled fighters in the entire verse and using a fighting style that hard counters Yang's on top of that fight happening prior to Yang's timeskip training

TLDR Yang vs Neo is not an accurate portrayal of Yang's fighting

It is something that he has done in order to protect himself. And with his A.I. he would sooner than later to protect himself form her range. And it's not like she can put him down in one shot since both of them scale way above 4 tons.

She lead with range but that doesnt mean it is the only thing she does. While Horobi is primarily a range fighter that also skilled in close quarters combats.

Except since this is volume 5 yang she wouldnt let on that she has her semblance amp until she's close enough that he wont viably be able to summon it

She wouldn't know about it and Horobi, from one of previous battle, he is aware about how dangerous it is to encounter his enemy directly without knowing them, plus there is a chance where he know about being overwhelmed and how to avoid it.

She wouldnt need to, she only uses it when she's in melee distance and can activate it mid punch so there's not really anything allowing Horobi to block it

Given that the battle would be going on for some time without her using it it's entirely likely that he would just think she didnt have an amp like she does. How would he know?

To be fair, he could still summon it instantly and he could hold the attack for a bit before it hit him. Same goes for Yang, he can see her coming and actively blocked some of her attacks.

Yes it is, hence why Horobi has to summon the scorpion to defend himself. I'm not saying that he could tank it but rather have enough strength to stop it for a moment before it hit him.

Why in the world would Yang come to him, have you read her intelligence sections? Yang isn't some ballistic idiot in the way she fought in the earlier volumes, and even then when she wasn't in punching distance of her opponent she would definitely range spam. Sure, he can definitely dodge the individual Ember Celica bullets, but what happens when she punches the ground and a msssive AOE shockwave comes out?

Horobi having the AP advantage only helps Yang, because if she starts getting wailed on, she, who can more reliably take on damage and keep cool, and use it to absolutely obliterate him. Also added the fact she easily dances around him in mobility, being able to fly in the sense with her weapons, and making complex movements in the air quite easily.

Jamesthetaker said:
Yes it is, hence why Horobi has to summon the scorpion to defend himself. I'm not saying that he could tank it but rather have enough strength to stop it for a moment before it hit him.
But he wouldnt know that the incoming attack would oneshot him so why would he think to use his scorpion

@Milly Rocking Bandit

If she do that then he could tank it with the scorpion. Horobi main attack is the poison sting which could ultimately kill her in a single hit, he doesn't need to hit her hard or much just wait for right moment and strike her with sting that's will do. This isn't the first time he fought against enemy with range spam or AP advantage .

Whatever Yang is trying to do, Analytic Predictio is a perfect counter, analyze enemies movements and adapt on her level. He has his own Reactive Power Level too, btw.

@WeeklyBattles

He got Information Analysis which he could gain information about her current power level.

It can work, the scorpion being 8-B would tanked most of her attacks. Yang Aura isn't limitless, just keep striking at same point would eventually bypass them. Range isn't a problem for Horobi, he have enough experience to deal with it.

Analytic Predictio isn't entirely useless here, it will help him alot in figuring out ways to defeat Yang, plus able to adapt against her.

@James can you please show where he uses the scorpion to block every single attack his opponent uses against him? Bcause unless he uses it to block every single attack Yang uses he's going to get hit by her semblance

Jamesthetaker said:
If she do that then he could tank it with the scorpion. Horobi main attack is the poison sting which could ultimately kill her in a single hit, he doesn't need to hit her hard or much just wait for right moment and strike her with sting that's will do. This isn't the first time he fought against enemy with range spam or AP advantage .
Poison Sting wont work due to her aura

Analytical Prediction wont work due to not being shown to work on opponents as skilled as Yang

Reactive Power level wont bring him up to her level

Jamesthetaker said:
It can work, the scorpion being 8-B would tanked most of her attacks. Yang Aura isn't limitless, just keep striking at same point would eventually bypass them. Range isn't a problem for Horobi, he have enough experience to deal with it.

Analytic Predictio isn't entirely useless here, it will help him alot in figuring out ways to defeat Yang, plus able to adapt against her.
She wont let him block with it in the first place

Striking the same point over and over again wont bypass aura, you have to break her aura entirely to get through it

Again, he's never shown to be able to use Analytical Prediction to fight someone of Yang's skill level

@WeeklyBattles

I'm not saying he would use the scorpion to block every single attack, he would use it against stronger attack or one that couldn't dodge which is the shockwave.

Aura doesn't protect someone from inside. Once her Aura break, it will work.

Again, Horobi fight against opponet that could just easily range spam or AP stomp him to death but he still figure out of it.

Analytical Prediction and Reactive Power level allow him to fight against Thouser who have tens of thousands of behavioral predictions made per second, with the latter able to bypass a character that can create 25,000 images of attack and avoidance patterns in combat. All in above, Horobi fight with him casually.

As long Yang skill isn't something beyond humanity learning, Horobi can still adapt to her level. Humagear, as i explain above, can learning to professional level if they observing other experienced individuals and likely best them in their own way.

But what im trying to explain is that he wouldnt know that shes using a stronger attack because her power doesnt gradually increase over time, it amps when she wants it to and she can activate her semblance instantly mid-punch

They will have to have been fighting for at the bare minimum several minutes before her aura gets close to breaking, and even if she gets to that point she will know her aura is getting low and move in to finish him with her semblance.

I cant think of any human alive who can viably fight using shotgun gauntlets to propel themselves while also being durable enough to survive the g-force of turning on a dime with those gauntlets like Yang does

From what you and others have tell, this version of Yang start with range attack, no?

The more the fight continue it would give Horobi more information on Yang and more ways to counter against most of her styles.

There is no human or machine in-verse was able to supress Zero-One Shining Hopper ability to rival an A.I. supercomputer that allows him to learn and analyze fighting techniques at a speed far beyond that of a normal human, but then Thouser did it via having far superior programming and abilities. Horobi himself stalemate Thouser, despite being a older model of non-combat Humagear without being upgrade or anything.

This just prove that Horobi is an amazing individual able to reach the same level as other superior beings, proving his A.I.'s capacity is outstanding even for a supercomputer standards

If she's at a distance yes, and said ranged attacks have AoE and she regularly uses said ranged attacks in melee range as well

Cool? That still wont tell him about her semblance.

Okay? But thats still not proof that he would be able to do the same against Yang. Analyzing a skilled opponent by the standards of what he's shown to be able to fight pales in comparison to what Yang has shown with her skill.

@WeeklyBattles

I think he can if he take a time with his information anylysis skill make he know her move, predict and counter it if he can, as such Thouser fight case which he performs Sting Kaban Shoot to counter Thouser's copied Shining Assault Hopper move. and seem like anyone forgot the thing for Horobi which he has another proof, shown and fought against more skilled opponent

In Crossover Horobi was traded blow with Geiz Myokoi who has prior intelligent for his skilled fighter when he was the Resistence's member and knowledge of past Heisei Rider, make he defeated many Another Riders including Kasshine army who is robotic servent and was on par with Geiz before in the series, (Though Horobi was defeated later in the fight) then it's so weird if I say this crossover is cano which only Aruto still remembers the moments from that crossover

I don't have the source of that one but I was watched in my country and seen the spoiler before

Horobi for my reason above.

While Yang could likely overwhelming him with AoE attacks and one-shot him with her Semblance. I personally still believe that his Analytical Prediction, Reactive Power level and Information Analysis would trump over that and eventually suppress her with his own abilities.

My votes on yang mostly because of the fact that her aura means luck or sneak attacks or anything of that nature doesn't really matter until it's gone and I think with her reactive power level she could beat him with a huge semblance powered attack if she played smart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back