• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
So out of all the Heisei Riders, W, Wizard, and Ghost don't have their specs re-uploaded yet. That kinda sucks. Anyways, here's some stuff we can cover for now while some other specs are rolling out.

Kamen Rider Eternal

When using the T2 Zone Memory, Eternal gains the powers of all T2 Gaia Memories. If you want to see them all, the Kamen Rider Wiki has them listed here. His profile notes he has them, but in all honesty, that's not giving anybody a real idea of just what they do. I've gone through the effort of listing what abilities he would gain at Full Power:

Fire Manipulation (The Accel Memory can cover its user in flames and the Heat Memory allows the utilization of fire based attacks)
Air Manipulation (The Cyclone Memory can manipulate powerful winds)
Flight (The Bird and Nasca Memories grant it's users wings)
Shapeshifting (The Dummy Memory lets its user assume any form)
Weapon Creation (The Fang Memory can let its user sprout blades from parts of their body)
Biological Manipulation (The Gene Memory grants the ability to alter the genetic makeup of anything its user touches)
Ice Manipulation, Absolute Zero, and Duplication (The Iceage Memory grants ice based attacks that freeze at absolute zero, as well as form clones from ice)
Elasticity/Body Control, Illusion Creation, and Summoning (The Luna Memory allows its user to stretch limbs at will for a variety of attacks as well as cast illusions. With the T2 Luna Memory specifically, the Luna Dopant could create swarms of T2 Masquerade Dopants)
Thread Manipulation, Body Puppetry, and Sound Manipulation (The Puppeteer Memory allows its user to gain control over inanimate objects with special strings and utilize a flute that produces supersonic waves)
Energy Projection (The Trigger Memory grants its user the ability to fire energy based shots via firearms)
Weather Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation (The Weather Memory can create small storms capable of producing lightning)
Information Analysis and Negation (The Xtreme Memory grants incredible analytical capabilities and negate Mid-Low regeneration)
Mind Manipulation and Status Effect Inducement (The Yesterday Memory can force a target to repeat their actions from the previous day before going into a comatose state, however this ability clearly takes a solid amount of preparation that cannot be applicable in combat normally)

Wizard, Gaim, Drive, and Fourze? Tier Revisions

In Heisei Generations, the Giril Bugster and Doral Bugster can keep up (block and trade blows) with Level 3 Brave, Lazer, and Snipe. Brave and Snipe are of course ranked at Large Country level. This could potentially effect quite a bit in terms of scaling.

Now first let's establish something about Gaim's Man of the Beginning. By the time he gets this form, his power as a Space God pretty much applies to his Rider Forms when using this. He'll basically still use Rider Forms as to gain a versatility edge in their abilities, since even as a Space God, he doesn't have all of his Rider abilities (something that we really must clarify on his profile)

In Heisei Generations, we get to see the Wizard, Gaim, and Drive all fight one of the Bugsters that's teamed up with Dr. Pac-Man. Each one of them, of course, scaling to High 6-B. The fight shows Dragon Styles Wizard overwhelm Doral, Gaim (Post-Series, meaning he has the power of The Man of the Beginning) fight evenly with Giril before overpowering and destroying her, and Drive Type Dead Heat overwhelms Robol.

So here's what the tiers for these guys may look like:

Gaim:
9-B | High 8-C | 8-B | 7-C | High 6-B

Drive:
9-B | At least 7-B | At least 7-B, likely higher | 7-A | High 6-B | At least High 6-B | 5-C

Wizard:
9-C | 9-A | High 6-B | High 6-B | At least High 6-B | At least High 6-B, likely higher, far higher as Infinity Dragon Style

NOTE: I didn't include the Hope Ring on Wizard's keys here just to make this easier to read for this revision. They'll still be on his profile, don't worry

So, wait. Wizard's Special Rush would scale to High 6-B? It should, given it's clearly portrayed as superior to Dragon Styles. And that's why I wanted to bring up Fourze. Given Wizard currently scales to Meteor Nadeshiko States, I was thinking of changing Fourze's tiers to look more like this, since he'd scale to Wizard's Special Rush:

9-C | Low 7-C | At least 7-B | High 6-C, higher as Meteor Fusion States, High 6-B as Meteor Nadeshiko States

Not gonna lie, this thread is a little bigger than I initially intended on it being.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Cant comment on Eternal revision since i only watched his movie and havent finish the tv series yet. But arent the Memories when used by drivers have different performance than when they are inserted on the bodies? How do we know what ways can Eternal uses it?

Tiering part of Drive, Gaim and Wizard is good.

Cant comment on Eternal revision since i only watched his movie and havent finish the tv series yet. But arent the Memories when used by drivers have different performance than when they are inserted on the bodies? How do we know what ways can Eternal uses it?
The T2 Gaia Memories essentially have the powers of the Rider and Dopant ones, and in cases like T2 Luna, they can come with an additional ability. T2 Memories are the next generation versions of the ones we've previously seen and in The Gaia Memories of Fate, they turned both civilians and NEVER members in Dopants resembling the ones we've seen already with the correlating abilities.

Just the same, Eternal has shown that they can still have their power utilized just like Double, Accel, and Skull have.

EDIT: Shotaro even uses the TF2 Joker Memory to transform into Kamen Rider Joker. Eternal's own Gaia Memory is a TF2 as well.

Last edited:
The T2 Gaia Memories essentially have the powers of the Rider and Dopant ones, and in cases like T2 Luna, they can come with an additional ability. T2 Memories are the next generation versions of the ones we've previously seen and in The Gaia Memories of Fate, they turned both civilians and NEVER members in Dopants resembling the ones we've seen already with the correlating abilities.
Well, i just checked some clips, the dopants do have the same performance of ability like the riders.

But i still dont feel right to give him the abilities tbh, since we dont know what their Maximum Drive look like, and Katsumi only uses other Memories maximum drives (while the Eternal remain as his main memories)

But i still dont feel right to give him the abilities tbh, since we dont know what their Maximum Drive look like, and Katsumi only uses other Memories maximum drives (while the Eternal remain as his main memories)
I'm not basing the abilities here on Maximum Drives. These are only the abilities that each Gaia Memory would grant Katsumi

Yeah, Daido doesn't use the other abilities, but that was because at that point, Double's interference with his plan was too much of a problem so he wanted to skip straight to destroying Futo.

Yeah, i agree with most of this.

We should clarify that Eternal required prep time to obtained every T2 Memories. As for Gaim, we could give Man of Beginning key a "higher with [insert forms]".

Yeah, i agree with most of this.

We should clarify that Eternal required prep time to obtained every T2 Memories. As for Gaim, we could give Man of Beginning key a "higher with [insert forms]".
"Large Country level, higher with Kachidoki and Kiwami Arms" should work

I'm not basing the abilities here on Maximum Drives. These are only the abilities that each Gaia Memory would grant Katsumi

Yeah, Daido doesn't use the other abilities, but that was because at that point, Double's interference with his plan was too much of a problem so he wanted to skip straight to destroying Futo.
Well , if you say so then i argreed

Also yes, James brings up a good point about the preparation required to obtain all T2s

Yeah that 5-A ain't sticking around for much longer, but that's for another day
Just to clarify for those reading that, the calc for that is correct, there's just a scaling issue. We'll touch base on that another time though

Anyways yeah, that regen feat for Claydoll happened right after she was defeated in battle

In time at least. But given our proposals for Heisei Generations Final Muteki, that downgrade’s not gonna make Ex-Aid’s season much weaker

Okay, I've made all the edits. I think a big highlight here is how Gaim no longer has a largely downplayed tier as Man of the Beginning.

Probably not. The more you look into the Space God Gaim feat, the more you realize it isn't something super planetary level-ish.

Yeah the 6-C wasn't a very reliable means of representing his power given it's based off a husk of the Forbidden Fruit while Kouta has the full power of it.
Gaim's specs are empty
Gaim'll be getting a specs revision in time : )

Probably not. The more you look into the Space God Gaim feat, the more you realize it isn't something super planetary level-ish.
The highest feat in-series I could find for Gaim is there was a sun/star behind the Helheim Planet.
latest
9f8c4eaf-s.jpg

This sun did not exist before Kouta came.
Besides in episode 46, when Sagara warned that the planet had no light, Kouta replied that he would bring light for it. So Kouta likely the one who created it.
However, this is still a sun with unknown size.

Yeah, we have found some abilities. After that is when I'd say the Gaim profiles are the best to use for matches

The highest feat in-series I could find for Gaim is there was a sun/star behind the Helheim Planet.
latest
9f8c4eaf-s.jpg

Besides in episode 46, when Sagara warned that the planet had no light, Kouta replied that he would bring light for it. So Kouta likely the one who created it.
Oh shit, we totally ignored the star behind the planet

latest
9f8c4eaf-s.jpg

I personally don't think this is enough for a tier upgrade honestly. I mean, you could debate it, but it's a little dubious regarding the "star" itself, since the way it's portrayed with the light rays, it looks a lot closer, ergo, not nearly as large as an even the smallest of stars.

Back