• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider general discussion thread 2

it been stated in the wiki that ryotaro nogami is a singularity and singularity is the ability that stop other people copy you so does that mean worm from kabuto won't able to shape shift in to ryotaro (kamen rider decade does not count because he only copy the rider power throught his belt)

Kamenriderblaze said:
it been stated in the wiki that ryotaro nogami is a singularity and singularity is the ability that stop other people copy you so does that mean worm from kabuto won't able to shape shift in to ryotaro (kamen rider decade does not count because he only copy the rider power throught his belt)
Being a Singularity Point protects you from Time Paradox or change in Time, but you still human. A Worm can copy you Phisical Apparence but not that ability

Being a Singularity Point protects you from Time Paradox or change in Time, but you still human. A Worm can copy you Phisical Apparence but not that ability

okay then why is he he part of the singularity power i mean in the super power part it stated that he is part of those that can not copy their ability what about chameleo undead if ryotaro posses some super power with the singularity can the undead copy ryotaro super power

okay then why is he he part of the singularity power i mean in the super power part it stated that he is part of those that can not copy their ability

Really? For what i know, the Singularity Point power only protects you from Timeline.

okay then why is he he part of the singularity power i mean in the super power part it stated that he is part of those that can not copy their ability

Really? For what i know, the Singularity Point power only protects you from Timeline.

yeah maybe it's because there is no monster that copy you appearent in kamen rider den o so it's can be confuse a bit but he is part of those that resist being mimicry

I have absolutely zero idea on how things work in the franchise as I have yet to keep up with the newer series and be informed of any new terms and changes.

So I'll say this, as a word of caution:

This is becoming similar to the whole situation with the Godzilla revisions.

Explore the implications well.

Singularity Point does not help to resist power mimicry.

It's only help when the timeline got altered.

And it's not stated that Another Den-O cannot copy his ability, it's only stated that he's not losing his memories and powers.

Another Riders creation resulting in Another Rider itself becomes the Rider that it's derived from in the history, which means that the history got altered.

Listen again, "power mimicry" is not "power steal".

@Kamenriderblaze Whatever you try to do, stop it.

By the way, I think every forms of Build should be High 6-A.

Because Evolt never tanked his own attack in his true form, however he shown to tanked his own attack when while in Black Hole Form when he fighting Vernage, and it's wiping out the surface of Mars.

And Zi-O in his first form and normal Armor can be scaling to that.

So Zi-O is High 6-A in his base. High 4-C in DecadeArmor, Zi-O II, and Grand Zi-O.

NoMoreTalking said:
Because Evolt never tanked his own attack in his true form, however he shown to tanked his own attack when while in Black Hole Form when he fighting Vernage, and it's wiping out the surface of Mars.

So Zi-O is High 6-A in his base. High 4-C in DecadeArmor, Zi-O II, and Grand Zi-O.
If Heisei Forever become canon , Base Zi-O should get high 4-C too..... and ignore a plot hole for where they get W & Kuuga watch...

should we talk about kamen rider ex aid energy item cause there are some awsome energy item like halt energy item that let the use stop time like kamen rider cronos but it ability is more powerful some how

also about cronos pause ability i think i remember some one stated that it's power is more powerfull than the reguler time stop since it act like a game with cronos the player and the resion that ex aid was able to by pass that time stop is because ex aod hyper muteki is create to by pass pause

LinkSlayerLvX said:
NoMoreTalking said:

If Heisei Forever become canon , Base Zi-O should get high 4-C too.....
and ignore a plot hole for where they get W & Kuuga watch...
About Heisei Forever and other movie scaling, I think we could not considered as canon (except Zi-O and Decade of course) but we can use "Legend Riders" Key, it would make everyone High 4-C due to comparable to all Riders, and it's make sense in its own right.

NoMoreTalking said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:
NoMoreTalking said:

About Heisei Forever and other movie scaling, I think we could not considered as canon (except Zi-O and Decade of course) but we can use "Legend Riders" Key, it would make everyone High 4-C due to comparable to all Riders, and it's make sense in its own right.
What do you mean "And other movie scaling" ?

The films, especially as of late are officially stated to being canon.

So Planet+ feats like the one OOO, Fourze and Ghost did in Final still apply.

Jag50 said:
NoMoreTalking said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:
NoMoreTalking said:

Yes, that applied.

Did you read the word "It's make sense in its own right."?

I just said that we should named the key "Legend Riders" to separate them from the base key that they're done in their own series.

And Heisei Forever, I don't know, I never watched a movie and confused this much in my entire life.

I'm so agree for that

@NoMoreTalking

If we put High 6-A to every tier of Build , also Cross-Z , Grease and Rogue can comparible to him....

and other tiers in my opinion .... Evolt Monster Form should get High 6-A , At least 5-A with Black Hole Manipulation

and Cross-Z Build & Cross-Z Evol get At least High 6-A , Possibly 5-A likely much higher

should the creation king in kamen rider black should be possible 3-A because it been stated he have enough power to destroy the universe although it never shown

I thought it's only stated that those with Creation King's power can only rule the universe?

Which is, for the record, too vague to yield anything.

NoMoreTalking said:
Jag50 said:
NoMoreTalking said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:
NoMoreTalking said:

Yes, that applied.
Did you read the word "It's make sense in its own right."?

I just said that we should named the key "Legend Riders" to separate them from the base key that they're done in their own series.

And Heisei Forever, I don't know, I never watched a movie and confused this much in my entire life.
Legend Rider key is perfect, great idea.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
I'm so agree for that
@NoMoreTalking

If we put High 6-A to every tier of Build , also Cross-Z , Grease and Rogue can comparible to him....

and other tiers in my opinion .... Evolt Monster Form should get High 6-A , At least 5-A with Black Hole Manipulation

and Cross-Z Build & Cross-Z Evol get At least High 6-A , Possibly 5-A likely much higher
Cross-Z Build > Monster Evolt so yeah

@Gun Slave Unit

Build base form harmed Evolt Black Hole Form, who could tanked planet surface wiping.

And guys, here's the new poster of Kamen Rider Zero-One!!

Zero One New Poster

NoMoreTalking said:
@Gun Slave Unit

Build base form harmed Evolt Black Hole Form, who could tanked planet surface wiping.

they look awsome but the purple one some how remind me of kamen rider shinobi

when did sento do anything like that? his rabbitrabbit form can't even faze evolt's 1st phase and suddenly his rabbittank can harm evolt's 4th phase? do note that hitting someone doesn't always mean harming them. you might want to check the context of said showing. if this is something that happened while within the crevice of the light then it gets even more dubious since evolt was drained in that place

and when did evolt tank a surface wiping attack? if possible, list the episodes where these happen so i can check them as well. as it stands, i find sento's base form being in the tier 6 range to be dubious

on another tangent. seems like we have a timeframe for kuroto's god billion jump that can reach outer space. it was 5 seconds

You talk like you never watched Build before.

1.when did sento do anything like that?

-Final Episode. And he was drained doesn't mean he was becoming ultimately weaker, as he's still in his true form.

Sento also become stronger at that point his hazard level is much more higher than before at that point.

2.when did evolt tank a surface wiping attack?

-In a flashback when he destroying mars and fight against Vernage, he tanked his own power, when the black hole wiping the surface of mars.

Hoping Valkyrie get final form, its first time 3rd Rider being a female and the recent 3rd riders get final form in series like Snipe, Grease, and Woz so i can see she will get that. Also looks like Zero-One will be sci-fi af.

it does mean something because evolt is weakened while within the crevice of light so you can't make a comparison to an evolt who were outside of it. and what you said basically support my notion as that simply mean that level of power (whose current tier 6 rating in itself is dubious) cannot be attributed to sento's base form (rabbittank) as the form that he used in that scene was originally a level 7 hazard combo of rabbitdragon forced into best match that suddenly became rabbittank again for some reason

the claim that sento's base form is tier 6-a falls apart when you consider that:

1. the context of that showing isn't compliant to the claim that sento's base form tiering is 6-a due to the context involved. at that point rabbittank is stronger than usual and evolt is weaker than usual

2. the comparison that'd make rabbitdragon to be tier 6 for the scaling to even work in the first place is not even valid because the involved character were weakened so you cannot backscale as if nothing had happened as you'd be ignoring context at that point

evolt tanking his own black hole is in itself pretty dubious since evolt has a built-in black hole controller that can adjust the power of his black hole and what it can affect/its range when an actual black hole should've indiscriminately affect everything that fall within its schwarzschild radius

EVOÒâ×Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝ÒâûÒâ®ÒââÒé»ÒâøÒâ╝Òâ½
õ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Òé¿Òâ£Òâ½Òü«Úá¡Úâ¿Òü½Þ¿¡ÒüæÒéëÒéîÒüƒþá┤ÕúèÕêÂÕ¥íÒâªÒâïÒââÒâêÒÇé
ÕñëÞ║½ÞÇàÒü«µÇØÞÇâÒéÆÞ¬¡Òü┐ÕÅûÒéèÒÇüÒâûÒâ®ÒââÒé»ÒâøÒâ╝Òâ½ÒéÆÕê®þö¿ÒüùÒüƒþë╣µ«èµö╗µÆâÒü«Õ¢▒Úƒ┐þ»äÕø▓ÒéäÕ¿üÕèøÒéÆÞç¬Õ£¿Òü½µôìÒéïÕ¢╣Õë▓ÒéƵîüÒüñÒÇé

he has the mean to make his black hole to not behave in a way a regular black hole normally should. for the claim of tanking a black hole to be remotedly legitimate, you'd need said black hole to behave normally; which kind of fall apart when you have something like this

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Hoping Valkyrie get final form, its first time 3rd Rider being a female and the recent 3rd riders get final form in series like Snipe, Grease, and Woz so i can see she will get that. Also looks like Zero-One will be sci-fi af.
I don't know if she going to have final form, Vulcan is likely the one who's going to get it

And yes, Kamen Rider is originally a sci-fi themed, which is why I like it.

01's suit incorporating leather compared to his peers who look more mechanical feels rather nice. really looks like a motorcyclist suit, almost as if hes a masked rider or something

Kamenriderblaze said:
NoMoreTalking said:
@Gun Slave Unit

they look awsome but the purple one some how remind me of kamen rider shinobi
Badass Slogan of base form

A Jump to The Sky Turns to A Rider Kick! LOL

NoMoreTalking said:
I mean if we follow the pattern of the recent 3rd riders start from Ex-Aid series she likely will get final form, but well this is still a speculation.

Right, but this one are more to the modern wise while the original series are towards classic sci-fi which i like it further.

Back