• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Geats vs Yuji Itadori

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
The Fox vs The Sorcerer

Encounter Arc Geats with only the Magnum Buckle and Post-Shibuya Incident Arc Yuji. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

hm609pz258o91.jpg
Evh5JOSUYAI3UhI.jpg

The only important tabbers are the first and everything in the Kamen Rider Geats tab up to Magnum. The rest can be ignored.

Doesn't seem like he has a lot in truth, then

But then again JJK profiles are an abomination and I'm now made to notice how they're rated as 8-A for hurting a 8-B apparently because nobody wants to update every page when they update the verse apparently

Geats immortality isn't combat-applicable.

Uh, what value does Yuji scale to anyway? I can't seem to find any 8-A calc or notes about it.

Yuji’s profile doesn’t make sense to me. He scales to Mahito who has a 50 ton AP feat but is considered to be 8A and his Post Shibuya Key uses feats from his Shibuya fights. If DMUA is correct that no one wants to update to profiles, honestly best to just close this thread

Alright, so I did find an 8-A calc that Yuji scaled to: 114.36 tons.

Somehow this wasn't in Yuji's durability section but on the verse page instead, and it was only added yesterday.

Back