• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
? you can't have both instincts and emotions? By the way, the scan contradicts nil. Instinctive behavior = eat sleep etc, reason = everything else. Same with curses. That's what mahito is saying. You are tiring me.
So when did cursed started eating human food?
Anyway Idc about Curses having a soul or not.
It is irrelevant because you backtracked on dura neg, not that.
This is a strawmaning again.
  • Never mentioned anything about Dura neg on my claims. "Yuji punches harms Souls = I mentioned durability negation" this is your own assumption not my problem.
  • Cursed Spirits not having a soul is just a possibility which i mentioned never made a positive claim.

But yeah Yuji probably wins, though he might have trouble with 2k clones he can probably power through it.

I literally mentioned we don't know if cursed spirits has Souls are not. I was just talking about possibility of them not having a soul. Arguments just dragged on. Anyway I'm getting off this train 🚂
fire-burning.gif

Im 70% sure Naruto’s clones get weaker the more they are.
Not said on page as a weakness from what I see, and this is game Naruto so idk if that's a weakness here. But regardless of that, even just ten will be a problem for him, especially with them gaining information more and more on how Yuji fights, at some point they'll have enough information to fight against him better than he can fight against numerous Narutos. Also Yuji's just incapable of dodging numerous punches, kicks, kunai throws, fake outs, or a sneak rasengan from his blindside. There's also the fact Naruto's stamina is far greater than Yuji's.

Nah not a huge problem at all. I have finals tomorrow morning so I’ll come back here to debate.

But for now I need info on Naruto’s endurance (not stamina; and for this key)

I need info on where this 2000 clones thing came from.

In game cutscene only if we are playing by only what the game shows us and NOT anime nor manga

I’m done now… still nothing…

Anyway, I don’t believe there are actually 2000 clones. I literally can’t find where it’s stated anywhere. Eyeballing them they look about 50 and that’s me being generous. I also don’t think Naruto in this key will be spamming shadow clones till his stamina runs out. I know shadow clones and rasengan are his specialty but I really don’t see him spamming all the time till the fight is over. With that said Yuji has a couple ways of dealing with this:

• SBA location is New York City. There are places Yuji can and will most definitely run to in order to prevent being gang banged from all sides. He could go to corners, alleyways, within buildings and densely packed or closed up regions. Too many places for Yuji to utilize to his advantage to prevent a jump and we know Yuji knows how often he loves to use the environment to his advantage. Yuji also has a higher movement speed via speed eq rules to get away from the clones and into these places.
  • One word, environmental destruction. No I don’t mean a massive widespread destruction. Causing a large explosion by punching the ground, sending shockwaves to keep multiple clones off him or throwing cars at clones where are most densely populated.
  • good stamina, MASSIVE endurance, pain tolerance that prevents him from being un-fazed by severe blows, supernatural will power, maneuverability skill to evade projectiles and so on. All these (in conjunction to everything I’ve said above) should be more than enough to push Yuji through waves of clones.
  • Worst case scenario should turn out to be the best case scenario for Yuji. Black Flash. Yuji’s chances of hitting a black flash is already high. However, the chances of landing black flashes rises exponentially when Yuji is forced into tight spots. His understanding of the essence of cursed energy enables him to act as though he knows when a black flash is gonna occur, without fail they do occur when he wants them to (just like when he needed Black Flash the most against Mahito). Yuji’s senses (the fact he can understand the contours of the soul and hit them) and exceptional intuition should enable him to pin point which clone is the real one. A black flash on Naruto should one shot him and even if he gets the wrong Naruto he can try again when he’s sure. Yuji also has divergent fist which acts like a double hit combo every hit.
With current arguments I see Yuji taking this high diff (if not mid diff honestly speaking). So put me down for Yuji for now tulle arguments from the game come up.

I need info on where this 2000 clones thing came from.

Anyway, I don’t believe there are actually 2000 clones. I literally can’t find where it’s stated anywhere. Eyeballing them they look about 50 and that’s me being generous. I also don’t think Naruto in this key will be spamming shadow clones till his stamina runs out. I know shadow clones and rasengan are his specialty but I really don’t see him spamming all the time till the fight is over. With that said Yuji has a couple ways of dealing with this:

Thanks.

Welp…As I suspected… they’re about 50 give or take and that only if you count what’s on the screen and multiply them by 2 to account for what’s behind the screen.

My arguments are more than enough to address these numbers.

Thanks.

Welp…As I suspected… they’re about 50 give or take and that only if you count what’s on the screen and multiply them by 2 to account for what’s behind the screen.

My arguments are more than enough to address these numbers.
Fella he literally says 2k. Do you need the poor developers to render 20 ******* thousand?

Didn’t Naruto also do this in the manga?

Wouldn’t he use up all his chakra if he uses that move twice (or once if he keeps going). That even takes a chunk of chakra in game and he only kept it up for a couple of seconds.

Anyways Yuji’s travel speed is multiple times faster than Naruto’s (based on speed eq rules) and should easily move into initiating plans similar to what I’ve mentioned here, to deal with the clones until Naruto’s chakra runs out keeping the clones up for too long.

Yuji has a couple ways of dealing with this:

• SBA location is New York City. There are places Yuji can and will most definitely run to in order to prevent being gang banged from all sides. He could go to corners, alleyways, within buildings and densely packed or closed up regions. Too many places for Yuji to utilize to his advantage to prevent a jump and we know Yuji knows how often he loves to use the environment to his advantage. Yuji also has a higher movement speed via speed eq rules to get away from the clones and into these places.
  • One word, environmental destruction. No I don’t mean a massive widespread destruction. Causing a large explosion by punching the ground, sending shockwaves to keep multiple clones off him or throwing cars at clones where are most densely populated.
  • good stamina, MASSIVE endurance, pain tolerance that prevents him from being un-fazed by severe blows, supernatural will power, maneuverability skill to evade projectiles and so on. All these (in conjunction to everything I’ve said above) should be more than enough to push Yuji through waves of clones.
  • Worst case scenario should turn out to be the best case scenario for Yuji. Black Flash. Yuji’s chances of hitting a black flash is already high. However, the chances of landing black flashes rises exponentially when Yuji is forced into tight spots. His understanding of the essence of cursed energy enables him to act as though he knows when a black flash is gonna occur, without fail they do occur when he wants them to (just like when he needed Black Flash the most against Mahito). Yuji’s senses (the fact he can understand the contours of the soul and hit them) and exceptional intuition should enable him to pin point which clone is the real one. A black flash on Naruto should one shot him and even if he gets the wrong Naruto he can try again when he’s sure. Yuji also has divergent fist which acts like a double hit combo every hit.

By the time Naruto runs out of chakra, the clones should’ve put Itadori in the zone and Itadori just uses black flash on Naruto. Thus, bringing this match to a resounding conclusion.

Back