• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto.

Even if we assume Yuji can one shot every single clone, video game nard can make 2000 clones on the spot and bumrush Yuji.

and No Yuji isnt powering through 2000 people who are comparable to him jumping him all at once. and no his chakra gets split up, not the physical power of the clones, and it doesnt even matter because video game naruto's shadow clones can harm people as durable as himself.

also saying Yuji is gonna go through all of them implies each shadow clone is gonna take a turn fighting him, no just no, Yuji does not have the limbs or AOE to account for 50 clones let alone 2000.

Last edited:
Naruto.

Even if we assume Yuji can one shot every single clone, video game nard can make 2000 clones on the spot and bumrush Yuji.

and No Yuji isnt powering through 2000 people who are comparable to him jumping him at once. and no his chakra gets split up, not the physical power of the clones, and it doesnt even matter because video game naruto's shadow clones can harm people as durable as himself.

also saying yuji gonna go through all of them implies each shadow clone is gonna take a turn fighting him, no just no, Yuji does not have the limbs or AOE to account for 50 clones let alone 2000.

Are you saying they can dish out blows comparable to the original or their durability is comparable to the original. I feel like you’re only saying the former when nobody said otherwise.

Are the durability of the clones comparable to the original? How long can Naruto keep up these clones?

Are you saying they can dish out blows comparable to the original or their durability is comparable to the original.
they can dish out the same amount of damage but their durability isnt split up, they weaker than the original but not by the amount they split up by
Are the durability of the clones comparable to the original?
see above
How long can Naruto keep up these clones?
until he runs out of chakra

they can dish out the same amount of damage but their durability isnt split up, they weaker than the original but not by the amount they split up by
Yeah. I know it’s not split up mathematically like that.

So even if the durability is not mathematically split by the amount they split up by, are you still saying a 2 man shadow clone has the same level of durability as a 2000 man shadow clone?

until he runs out of chakra

Yeah, hence why I factored that in my argument.

Yuji has the skill, endurance, stamina and environmental IQ to last up until Naruto’s stamina runs out. Which isn’t very long.

Yeah. I know it’s not split up mathematically like that.

So even if the durability is not mathematically split by the amount they split up by, are you still saying a 2 man shadow clone has the same level of durability as a 2000 man shadow clone?
yes. the only thing that changes is the chakra amount. shadow clones have inherent lower dura in the sense that instead of tumbling over or being knocked out with severe damage they go poof but they not literally squishy. so i suppose the correct term would be that shadow clones have inferior endurance
Yuji has the skill
Skill isnt saving you from getting ganked by 2 thousand people at once. I hate to tell you this but Mike Tyson in his prime and Bruce Lee together will lose to a 100 average people jumping them all at once.

Naruto is not only comparable in power, but theres nothing that indicates Yuji is vastly more skilled than him given naruto's bag covers a broader arsenal and dukes it out with ton equally skilled people
, endurance
Naruto has better Endurance
, stamina
Based on?
and environmental IQ
Naruto has superior environmental mobility and feats, being able to move across any surface, sling shot himself in any direction, literally do BS Ninja kung fu while mid air ect
to last up until Naruto’s stamina runs out.
Yuji is dying before that, Naruto isnt limited to just using shadow clones to beat you up (which he will), he can have shadow clones bombard you omni directional kunai
Which isn’t very long.
Huh?

Seems like you haven’t read my arguments before you came then.

yes. the only thing that changes is the chakra amount. shadow clones have inherent lower dura in the sense that instead of tumbling over or being knocked out with severe damage they go poof but they not literally squishy. so i suppose the correct term would be that shadow clones have inferior endurance

Okay.

Keep in mind also have vastly inferior stamina considering the chakra is stretched thin across 2000 men and you claimed they wouldn’t even conserve said chakra and fight the same way one man would fight.

?

Anyways, picking apart my arguments as singular entities is not an argument against all of them combined. And for some of them you took my argument out of context because I was responding to Yuji vs 2000 shadow clones.

So,

Skill isnt saving you from getting ganked by 2 thousand people at once. I hate to tell you this but Mike Tyson in his prime and Bruce Lee together will lose to a 100 average people jumping them all at once.

Naruto is not only comparable in power, but theres nothing that indicates Yuji is vastly more skilled than him given naruto's bag covers a broader arsenal and dukes it out with ton equally skilled people
Naruto has better Endurance
Based on?

Here are some of what I said in previous posts:

Yuji has a faster movement speed which he will use to get out of getting ganged omnidirectionally very easily. Then he will constantly go into closed tight spaces to keep numbers low for each clone. Yuji has the AP advantage + Divergent fist so the clones are going poof with one hit.

Yuji does not have to take all 2000 down if Naruto can’t keep them up for long.

If Naruto doesn’t use 2000 shadow clones for some reason. Yuji has an easier time dealing with him with his slight AP advantage + Divergent fist and Black Flash and so on. So should we proceed with debating Yuji vs Naruto? Or we still on this Yuji vs 2000 shadow clones shit?

Keep in mind also have vastly inferior stamina
no they have inferior chakra which isnt going to be exerted by punching and kicking and specifically not at a single target where each individual clone is going exert themselves far less than in a 1 v1
considering the chakra is stretched thin across 2000 men and you claimed they wouldn’t even conserve said chakra and fight the same way one man would fight.
Naruto does not care about conserving chakra, he actively wastes chakra and can get away with it because of his huge reserves, its within Naruto's character to actively bombard a single person with shittillions of clones

which he will use to get out of getting ganged omnidirectionally very easily.
speed is equalized here and they have comparable superhuman speed
Then he will constantly go into closed tight spaces to keep numbers low for each clone.
your underestimating how much 2000 clones are, also if Yuji corners himself, theres nothing stopping naruto from bombarding him with ranged projectiles and paper bomb kunai's or sling shotting his clones as projectiles from a distance, or better yet placing his clones all across the battlefield and disguising them for sneak attacks.

also im not sure if you understand this but the shadow clones dont pop up behind Naruto but around him, the shadow clones will already be around Yuji by that point, and if he wants he can dispel them and then spawn them at any point around Yuji afterwards. also Naruto has no problem using his shadow clones as canon fodder if you think that tight places means naruto wont bumrush him with a shit ton of clones. which will end up bad for yuji.
Yuji has the AP advantage
The Gap is too small to make a notable difference, also Naruto can counter Divergent fist with his rasengan.
Yuji does not have to take all 2000 down if Naruto can’t keep them up for long.
He can keep them up for pretty long, long enough to overwhelm Yuji, and even then he can dispel them and summon them again if need be.
If Naruto doesn’t use 2000 shadow clones for some reason.
he will its his go to move.
Yuji has an easier time dealing with him with his slight AP advantage + Divergent fist and Black Flash and so on.
whats stopping Naruto from summoning Gamabunta or Naruto just straight up evading most of Yuji's lethal blows with substitution and countering with Rasengan ?
So should we proceed with debating Yuji vs Naruto? Or we still on this Yuji vs 2000 shadow clones shit?
Yuji vs Naruto is Yuji vs 2000 Naruto's

Last edited:
Yuji vs Naruto is Yuji vs 2000 Naruto's

I am aware but which scenario should we talk about first? Yuji vs Naruto who chooses not to go with 2000 clones or Yuji vs Naruto who does go with 2000 clones.

I’m asking because whichever path Naruto chooses drastically changes the direction of the match regardless on which one of us think wins. I also don’t want to argue without structure cuz you can easily just use points for a single Naruto to counter my points for 2000 clones and vice versa which at the end of the day would be an unintentional strawman. At least I hope it’s not intentional.

I would also like to note that the effects of cursed energy used on Naruto is detrimental over the course of the fight considering Naruto isn’t a sorcerer and he’s directly getting hit with cursed energy. Also Yuji’s soul punches too are a bit of an issue as well through out the course of this fight.

I am aware but which scenario should we talk about first? Yuji vs Naruto who chooses not to go with 2000 clones or Yuji vs Naruto who does go with 2000 clones.
in SBA we assume the characters are IN character unless your referring to a hypothetical scenario where Naruto uses a Unquantifiable less amount of clones than 2000, because there really isnt a scenario here where its 1 V 1 with no clones at all

Well Naruto does use 2000 clones in this key very much in character so I’ll argue based on that.

I’ll respond to your points in a few.

no they have inferior chakra which isnt going to be exerted by punching and kicking and specifically not at a single target where each individual clone is going exert themselves far less than in a 1 v1

Considering everything superhuman is done with chakra and the fact that Naruto’s chakra is spread across 2000 clones, I’m pretty sure mere punches and kicks would hurt their reserves. I mean if that’s not the case Naruto wouldn’t have ran out as fast as he does against garaa I believe. Let’s not forget that Naruto is also prone to perform jutsus as well so his chakra reserves are definitely gonna take hits.

If you meant the clones won’t exert themselves as much as the original alone would (which you don’t seem to imply in your paragraph below) then I find it hard to believe that their AP would be conparable. After all, the same level of chakra the original uses to fight at a certain AP is needed by the clones for your claim to hold true.

Either way the fact remains, Naruto’s chakra rapidly depletes when he uses 2000 clones and I believe Yuji can last long enough with his skill set, higher travel speed stats with cursed energy and in the city scape 🏙️ where Yuji is at an environmental advantage (using small areas and corners in addition to his travel speed to prevent getting jumped and only fighting the clones one at a time).

Naruto does not care about conserving chakra, he actively wastes chakra and can get away with it because of his huge reserves, its within Naruto's character to actively bombard a single person with shittillions of clones

Well at least this solidifies that 2000 narutos acting like this will drain Naruto’s reserve. I mean it’s what happened against one of the tailed beasts iirc.

speed is equalized here and they have comparable superhuman speed

No, Yuji’s movement speed in this key is subsonic not superhuman.

The key with superhuman is from a time when he didn’t even have cursed energy. Based on our speed eq ruled that effectively makes Yuji’s travel speed many times faster than game Naruto’s.

your underestimating how much 2000 clones are, also if Yuji corners himself, theres nothing stopping naruto from bombarding him with ranged projectiles and paper bomb kunai's or sling shotting his clones as projectiles from a distance, or better yet placing his clones all across the battlefield and disguising them for sneak attacks.

also im not sure if you understand this but the shadow clones dont pop up behind Naruto but around him, the shadow clones will already be around Yuji by that point, and if he wants he can dispel them and then spawn them at any point around Yuji afterwards. also Naruto has no problem using his shadow clones as canon fodder if you think that tight places means naruto wont bumrush him with a shit ton of clones. which will end up bad for yuji.

I don’t think Shadow clone jutsu multiplies weapons so there isn’t gonna be 2000 weapons just being there. All the Narutos have a one man supply of them although I am still aware that using all those weapons at once is still a big deal. However Yuji can still survive that.

Assuming Shadow Clone Jutsu can multiply weapons as well for some ****** up reason.. Aside from the fact Yuji is skilled enough to dodge a lot of them by not just maneuvering and acrobatics he can just turn corners and take covers, he can take a hit from shit he can’t dodge with cursed energy reinforcements which works well against piercing damage effect (I’m not saying Yuji won’t get damage, just that piercing attacks won’t leave deep cuts and wounds). A lot of bombs will be evaded or he can take cover from it but the paper bombs that do hit can be shrugged off.

Remember Yuji has insane endurance and pain tolerance to the point he can stabbed many times, cut many times, slashed many times yet still keeps going. (And please don’t respond with “Naruto is better or comparable” because his ass is constantly getting cursed and weakened by the effects of cursed energy affecting him over the course of their fight). Yuji can also reduce the damage on himself by concentrating CE on certain spots.

The Gap is too small to make a notable difference, also Naruto can counter Divergent fist with his rasengan.

You said clones are unquantifiably weaker remember?

This is what I meant when I said using points for one Naruto could easily neg arguments for multiple Narutos. Obviously the AP advantage is slight but it’s more apparent when Naruto uses shadow clones.

He can keep them up for pretty long, long enough to overwhelm Yuji, and even then he can dispel them and summon them again if need be.

Not in this key that’s for sure. If you look at how long he had them active before he said his chakra was out. You’d realize it’s not as long as you think.

Unless our definitions of long are different, Naruto can’t keep 2000 up for 5 - 10 min if we’re being honest.

whats stopping Naruto from summoning Gamabunta or Naruto just straight up evading most of Yuji's lethal blows with substitution and countering with Rasengan ?

Summoning Gamabunta in this key? Well I mean how strong is gamabunta.

I’m glad you used the word “most” and not “all” even though I think it’s “some” because Yuji is definitely going to start anticipating and landing hits. More so with his experience fighting alongside Todo cuz despite Todo switching Yuji and his enemies many many times, Yuji still always fights without any form of spatial disorientation by anticipating how Todo will switch him and his enemies without them even directly communicating. That level of skill and experience is extremely useful against substitution jutsus.

TLDR

Yuji is many times faster than Naruto under speed eq rules so outruning 2000 narutos will be easy. Since the clones’ endurance are practically non existent, divergent fist would one shot them allowing Yuji create a path for himself through the clones. All of that + damage reduction + multiple power ups through various means like rage power, and AD, lessens the beatings Naruto would’ve given any other character.

So Yuji’s massive endurance and pain tolerance would let him last the beatings he will receive until the effects of cursed energy on Naruto kills him or Naruto runs out of chakra keeping the clones active for too long (something this Naruto tends to do).

Of course the likelihood of Yuji landing a black flash is also there.

Feel free to check out the CE page and Yuji’s page for more details

i think yuji is at an AP disadvantage here
his page is kinda old but JJK got calcs redone so i think he's just nebulously above 115.8 tons based on being ~= nanami who is >~ goodwill yuji who is ~ hanami who did the feat
if i'm wrong feel free to correct me

I completely forgot that the pages are being redone…

I’ll check when the revisions are done.

i think yuji is at an AP disadvantage here
his page is kinda old but JJK got calcs redone so i think he's just nebulously above 115.8 tons based on being ~= nanami who is >~ goodwill yuji who is ~ hanami who did the feat
if i'm wrong feel free to correct me
Yeah that's the only 8-A calc that's accepted iirc. Most the other ones have been recalced to be 8-B or lower.

Naruto caps at 1 thousand clones* but at the same time he can just farm Yuji with clones so he'll be perfectly fine

Not in this key that’s for sure. If you look at how long he had them active before he said his chakra was out. You’d realize it’s not as long as you think.

Unless our definitions of long are different, Naruto can’t keep 2000 up for 5 - 10 min if we’re being honest.
This needs to be clarified. Chakra isn't needed to maintain the clones. Once the clones are made, they're self sustaining till they're defeated or the caster undoes the jutsu

The AP thing really discouraging now. Bro went from being stronger with divergent fist to just keeping up.

So basically this match comes down to who loses first. Curse deterioration or Clone farming.

Yuji should win imo, a weaknening Naruto should be less effective in combat over time the longer he’s exposed to cursed energy levels comparable to grade ones (since Yuji was considered for a grade 1 upgrade post shibuya)

Yuji’s endurance, speed advantage for running away, environmental advantage and damage reduction should make it difficult for Naruto to farm enough damage with his clones and arsenal to win before the curse takes a toll on his physical and mental wellbeing.

This needs to be clarified. Chakra isn't needed to maintain the clones. Once the clones are made, they're self sustaining till they're defeated or the caster undoes the jutsu

Okay so then Naruto quickly ran out of chakra against Garaa which shows how much chakra the clone used to fight. Since we know Naruto doesn’t conserve chakra, it makes thinning out his chakra over 2000 clones lead to easy drainage.

This needs to be clarified. Chakra isn't needed to maintain the clones.
Who told you this
Okay so then Naruto quickly ran out of chakra against Garaa which shows how much chakra the clone used to fight. Since we know Naruto doesn’t conserve chakra, it makes thinning out his chakra over 2000 clones lead to easy drainage.
This ain't true either. Shukaku destroyed all the clones

Last edited:
Again I’m aware they were destroyed but you are wrong about the last part. Naruto states the clones drained his chakra.
Because they split his chakra a thousand ways, and he still had enough chakra to summon Gamabunta, which takes chakra even above his previous max capacity, so that isn't even anything important

On top of that, this Naruto can willingly use the nine tail's chakra whenever he feels like it. So that's a moot point

Okay then I concede to that point mainly due to kurama.

Still the curse thing is still an issue.

Because they split his chakra a thousand ways, and he still had enough chakra to summon Gamabunta, which takes chakra even above his previous max capacity, so that isn't even anything important

On top of that, this Naruto can willingly use the nine tail's chakra whenever he feels like it. So that's a moot point
It's crazy that he managed this, given that summoning Bunta is a massive undertaking for even the likes of Jiraiya. Doing this while low on chakra is nuts. Naruto's stamina is stupid. And that's ignoring Kurama's even more massive pool like you said. Dude's not getting outlasted here lmao

It's crazy that he managed this, given that summoning Bunta is a massive undertaking for even the likes of Jiraiya. Doing this while low on chakra is nuts. Naruto's stamina is stupid. And that's ignoring Kurama's even more massive pool like you said. Dude's not getting outlasted here lmao
this is also shortly after fighting Neji

Considering everything superhuman is done with chakra
not really and Ultimate Ninja Naruto can perform the same feats physically while having very little chakra
then I find it hard to believe that their AP would be conparable. After all, the same level of chakra the original uses to fight at a certain AP is needed by the clones for your claim to hold true.
they dont passively use chakra just to kick and punch, they have to actively enhance their fist with chakra , which is indicated with the blue aura that surrounds it.
Either way the fact remains, Naruto’s chakra rapidly depletes when he uses 2000 clones
no idea who told you this
Remember Yuji has insane endurance and pain tolerance to the point he can stabbed many times, cut many times, slashed many times yet still keeps going. (And please don’t respond with “Naruto is better or comparable” because his ass is constantly getting cursed and weakened by the effects of cursed energy affecting him over the course of their fight).
Naruto is comparable
also Naruto can heal status effects with like a massive amount of items and bento boxes.
Yuji can also reduce the damage on himself by concentrating CE on certain spots.
Naruto can do the same with his durability tags and can do the reverse to Yuji, can reduce his stats with the weakening tag.
You said clones are unquantifiably weaker remember?
I said they had Unquantifiably weaker durability which i emended right afterwards by saying that it wasn't accurate for me to say it was durability but that it was closer to endurance.
This is what I meant when I said using points for one Naruto could easily neg arguments for multiple Narutos. Obviously the AP advantage is slight but it’s more apparent when Naruto uses shadow clones.
Naruto's AP doesnt drop when he makes shadow clones
i believe this was already addressed
Huh?
Summoning Gamabunta in this key? Well I mean how strong is gamabunta.
UJ Naruto can summon Gamabunta at any point, at least this verison.
I’m glad you used the word “most” and not “all” even though I think it’s “some” because Yuji is definitely going to start anticipating and landing hits.
being able to anticipate only goes so far, its not like the substitutions happen before they strike, it happens during, thats also ignoring that that subsitutions dont spawn people at the exact same location or binary ones either
More so with his experience fighting alongside Todo cuz despite Todo switching Yuji and his enemies many many times
they not really comparable, Todo is closer to something like Sasuke's Ameno.
, Yuji still always fights without any form of spatial disorientation by anticipating how Todo will switch him and his enemies without them even directly communicating. That level of skill and experience is extremely useful against substitution jutsus.
no its not, anticipating two binary points which are signaled by Todo's clapping is very different from someone vanishing and turning into a log and appearing in entirely different place if they choose
So Yuji’s massive endurance and pain tolerance would let him last the beatings
not from a stronger naruto with several options of amping himself ontop of just swarming him, thats ignoring stuff like gamabunta who can one shot him and Rasengan which can BFR by knocking him into the sky thousand miles away

Back