• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While we are waiting for the actual discussion on Kuuga vs Amane Sisters, i presented you an another Riders vs KnY Demons matches
Considering that Kenzaki/Blade were already got plenty of matches, i think why not the secondary Riders as well? And so Garren is chosen
And well, this match is basically the sequel to Kafka Hibino vs Rui match story-wise, lets see how this going to be!

Summary would be added later

• 9-A EoS Base Garren is used
  • Jack Form is used for Garren
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Redwood Forest Whakarewarewa, New Zealand, Night time
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Family...: 0
  • SAYOKO!!!: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Garren.600.3091320.jpg

VS
Rui.%28Kimetsu.no.Yaiba%29.600.3504841.jpg

Last edited:
well, I guess that can be up to debate. But I meann.... it does say fire.

Garren's regular bullets are light based and his fire can go to not only his bullets. He can fully encase himself with them.

Garren's fire burned and exploded through a guy that's made of rock. And rocks don't burn.

Also, another point. Didn't only Akaza fight with his head chopped off? I don't think Rui ever did. I mean, Tanjiri cut his head off and that was that. Can't Garren just keep firing at a body part and not let it regen until morning?
Yeah but breathings in KnY don't really produce stuff like fire breathing doesn't produce fire etc.

Actually its akaza and kokushibo but rui's head is much more durable than his stats. Tanjiro didn't cut his head off, he had cut his head prior to tanjiro cutting it. He lived after that BTW. So slicing his head won't do anything

A blatant example of RPL for Garren is this one. His bullet went from barely get past Category King to a rapid fire can did quite amount of damage to him. At 1:44, the enemy buckle got open which indicate the sign that they've taken excessive damage.

demons dont die if they are beheaded. top tier demons dont die even if they are beheaded by nichirin swords, which are their weakness

My point was for Garren to amputate him and put him out of commision and keep doing it until morning

From the profile, it seems that the only thing that Rui has that has 9-A dura is his neck. His entire body is weaker than that.

When Rui's body is on the ground, Garren just keeps shooting as it tries to regen no? Unless Rui's regen is like instant.

Not when they are the same AP. One shot is 7.5x.
Why would it be on the ground? And yes his regen is instant

Just posting visual feat so you guys could get the reference.

Anyway, while i believe that Garren skills and versality would make a hard work for Rui, Rui's regen might be little bit much to bypass with convential attack. Stamina wise, Garren fought for entire week with little rest and he's agile enough to avoid Rui thread until morning. Even so, i'm still not convinced to vote for either of them.

What? Did you see how big rui's threads can be, and some of them are omni directional, They're the same combat speed and rui has faster reactions. Garren isn't dodging rui's threads for 9 hours

Why would it be on the ground? And yes his regen is instant
clip?

What? Did you see how big rui's threads can be, and some of them are omni directional, They're the same combat speed and rui has faster reactions. Garren isn't dodging rui's threads for 9 hours
Okay but fire.

rui can suspend himself in the air with his threads
When Rui's head is gone?

i addressed this earlier, garren's stamin doesn't compare to rui's
Okay but sunlight.

These are things we have already gone through.

Garren's acrobatic are good enough to dodge most of Rui thread, if not he can just destroy them with gun. I don't see how Rui reaction is faster when speed is equalized.

cant find any on youtube, but the father spider demon (who is nothing compared to rui) can regenerate his entire arm in around a second
Garren's acrobatic are good enough to dodge most of Rui thread
rui has good acrobatic skills too, just look at when he was in pursuit with tanjiro
When Rui's head is gone?
he can regrow his entire head
Okay but fire.
rui just creates new threads instantly
Okay but sunlight.
you'll have to wait around 9 hours for that first

clip?

Okay but fire.

When Rui's head is gone?

Okay but sunlight.

These are things we have already gone through.
Statements of immediate regen even for low level demons is prevalent.
unknown.png
unknown.png

We already established how fire isn't gonna do anything to his webs.

A low level demon can literally move its body while his head has been sliced off, rui would be capable of doing the same easily. Cutting his head off wont do anything

Garren's acrobatic are good enough to dodge most of Rui thread, if not he can just destroy them with gun. I don't see how Rui reaction is faster when speed is equalized.
No it isn't their huge, He can't, His bullets pale in comparison to his bullets in size. Rui's reaction is faster than his combat speed which is the speed va;ue that speed equalizes.

Statements of immediate regen even for low level demons is prevalent.
unknown.png
unknown.png

We already established how fire isn't gonna do anything to his webs.
By saying that's its fake fire when the profile says its simply fire?

Two different sources of fire destroyed the webs and suddenly it doesn't work now?

A low level demon can literally move its body while his head has been sliced off, rui would be capable of doing the same easily. Cutting his head off wont do anything
Okay that's fair. Although Garren has explosion manip and explode Rui's whole body. I mean I imagine harder to regen that organ ruptures or broken ribs.

No it isn't their huge, He can't, His bullets pale in comparison to his bullets in size. Rui's reaction is faster than his combat speed which is the speed va;ue that speed equalizes.
i already said garren can just summon normal flames and not just enhanced his bullets.

unknown.png

okay, we need to get this speed equal thing worked out.

Not sure how this is pale when rapid fire can pierce Rui thread just fine, especially when amped with fire.

By saying that's its fake fire when the profile says its simply fire?

Two different sources of fire destroyed the webs and suddenly it doesn't work now?

Okay that's fair. Although Garren has explosion manip and explode Rui's whole body. I mean I imagine harder to regen that organ ruptures or broken ribs.

i already said garren can just summon normal flames.

okay, we need to get this speed equal thing worked out.
No, By the vagueness of "If the fire actually burned the webs or not", We don't have a direct answer to that.

The speed equal thing really isn't something difficult, Everything garren has gets to Hypersonic+ and then rui's stay the same, and because rui's reactions is higher than his combat then his reactions would also be faster than garren's combat since its equalized with his.
Not sure how this is pale when rapid fire can pierce Rui thread just fine, especially when amped with fire.
I never denied it can pierce through the webs? The webs are like quadruple shaq's size, even if it pierces through the webs it wouldn't pierce the whole thing due to sheer size.

With how small the bullets are and with how big rui's threads are, garren would have to fire like a million bullets (not hyperbole) to completely destroy a medium sized web from rui

same can be said for rui with thread manip slicing up garren no?
one shot is 7.5x and they have the same AP so no.
like i said before, rui can create new threads without breaking a sweat if they are destroyed
With how small the bullets are and with how big rui's threads are, garren would have to fire like a million bullets (not hyperbole) to completely destroy a medium sized web from rui
The fire spreads to the rest of the webs like how Nezuko does it.

I know, But that doesn't mean it'll destroy the webs. If fire just lol nopes his threads then how come tanjiro had to put in effort into his slices rather than just cutting them like butter?

we're just going around in circles at this point.

Firstly, nezuko's fire didnt spread between all of rui's threads, she just had her blood everywhere. Secondly, nezuko's fire specifically TARGETS and DESTROYS demon objects. Thirdly, rui can create new threads like nothing, a point you have yet to refute

I know, But that doesn't mean it'll destroy the webs. If fire just lol nopes his threads then how come tanjiro had to put in effort into his slices rather than just cutting them like butter?
Then why can't Garren do the same as Tanjiro.

we're just going around in circles at this point.
I mean we are.

Firstl, nezuko's fire didnt spread between all of rui's threads, she just had a blood everywhere. Second, nezuko's fire specifically TARGETS and DESTROYS demon objects. Third, rui can create new threads like nothing, a point you have still yet to refute
I think you need to see the part when the fire runs along the threads right into Rui when Nezuko was no where near him. Garren can just shoot them with fire.

We also forget that Garren has like 36 thousands years more worth of experience that Rui right?

It isn't about size though. You don't need shoot the wall million times to put a hole on it, if Rui's thread were that big then it's probably easier to aim them. This is how an AK-47 did to cinder wall, Garren's gun can do it better.

Then why can't Garren do the same as Tanjiro.

I mean we are.

I think you need to see the part when the fire runs along the threads right into Rui when Nezuko was no where near him. Garren can just shoot them with fire.

We also forget that Garren has like 36 thousands years more worth of experience that Rui right?
Tanjiro's AP was higher than the durability of the webs, Plus my point was that fire contributed nothing to tanjiro slicing rui's webs, it was just his strength that let him slice his webs.

It isn't about size though. You don't need shoot the wall million times to put a hole on it, if Rui's thread were that big then it's probably easier to aim them. This is how an AK-47 did to cinder wall, Garren's gun can do it better.
That.. Wasn't my point at all. Ok lets say a bullet pierces through rui's web, cool. Is that gonna stop the web? No. My point wasn't that rui's webs would tank his bullets. my point was that even though garren will pierce through a small portion of the web the web still wont stop

Cinder wall - Probably something around 2 meters.

Rui's webs - Hundreds of meters

Garren controls fire my guy
what. garren only supplements his attacks with fire, he cant control them like nezuko can. this is whats written on his profile:

Fire Manipulation via Fire Fly
Firefly: A Rouze Card of the 6 of Diamonds, the Firefly Undead. It is used to supplement the Garren Rouzer’s attacks with fire.

The point with Rui's web is that they aren't thick enough to prevent bullet from piercing them. Hundreds of meters is range not density of web. Garren can't destroy them all but he can make a gap big enough to jump through.

Uh, can you show me a scan of garren's bullets being the same size as him? Because from what I can tell his bullets are the size of regular bullets which wouldn't be enough at all

Rui can also compact his webs so that there are virtually no gaps between them so goodluck on piercing a gap large enough to jump through.

His bullet is exactly shown in the video above. Again, why you need human-sized bullet when normal one is good enough. I could say the similar thing that Tanjirou's blade isn't big as his body, therefore he couldn't Rui thread (but he did anyway).

and if they're omnidirectional?
here
He just dodge or bullet them down like how Tanjirou did.

Back