• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another KnY Demons mathes, and likely my first ever KN8 matches as well, lets see how this work
"Vel, i thought you woud made Kokushibo match" i need time, as Chisaki vs Koku might get a treatment like Misaka vs Koku: updating the conditions every second. However the match would come out today or tomorrow, so be ready

And i also wanted to use the demons that not from top three upper moons (looking at you, Daki, right after you got overhaul'd), so why not we use Rui? He need love as well

A report has been arrived at JDF Headquarters. It said that there was an incident happened on New Zealand best tourists destionation, the Redwood Forest Whakarewarewa
It further explained that there's so many peoples has been gone in the forest, forcing the government to closed the destination
They sended their best militaries to investigated it but no avail, the soldiers was gone as well

Now the JDF anti-Kaiju troops has been sended to New Zealand, with Kafka Hibino pointed out to be the leader
They arrived at night time, and as they seen the forest.....it was covered by a nets...spider nets...so much spider nets!

Soldier 1: "Shall we proceed, sir?"
Kafka: "Yes, however don't forget to be careful"

As they went to the forest, many of spider nets has been placed everywhere, made the atmosphere feel so dire, even so the scene they saw next was much worse....

Soldier 2: Looked above and suddenly frooze
Soldier 3: "Hey, why are just standing up there? Don't stop!"
Soldier 2: "I wish i could....but....but....but.."
Soldier 3: "But what!?"
Kafka: "What's going on?"
Soldier 2: "Look at above us!!"

they then looked up and what they saw are.....the dozens corpses of the victims that has been missing, lets say they are not in the best conditions....like LITERALLY not in the best conditions

Kafka: "What in the world!?"
Soldier 1: "The tourists that has been missing are up there! Its like they had been devoured to the point we can't even know they face!"
Soldier 3: "My god, even the militaries has became the victims...:
Soldier 4: "Holy hell! Is that a Yowie corpse hanging!"
Soldier 5: "Not only that, i can even see Yara-ma-yha-who as well!"

The troops then prooceded to gathered

Kafka: "This kaiju seems really like to eat the human"
Soldier 1: "So a predator type kaiju?"
Kafka: "I afraid its true...and with the forest becoming it's territory..."
Soldier 1: "That mean..."
Kafka: "Its too early to saying that!"

and suddenly...

Soldier 2: Still scared that he didn't noticed a webs appeared above him, thus pulled him, too late to noticed it, he screamed
Kafka: "What just happened!?"
Soldier 3: "Sir, we just lost one of our members! We're getting ambush-" Get pulled as well
The troops tried to find the culprits but no avail, and then an sudden attacks towards the remain of soldiers, made them fell to the ground
Soldier 1: "Hibino-san!"
Kafka: "Stay with me!"

As the situation not over, they heard a voices of laughs

???: "Big catch...we can have a big fest here"
???: "Too early to celebrate, one of them are the problem here, i'll handle him"
???: "If you say so..."

A moment later, a white figure can be seen dropped from the tree, but not enough to touched the ground....he's hanging

Kafka: "A kaiju?"
???: "Kaiju? Is that the name you called for us in these modern days?"
Kafka: "Not a kaiju...?"
Soldier 1: "Impossible, then who are you!?"
???: "We are the clans that has been lived throught the centuries, we expanded our clans out from what you called nowadays....Japan....we are the demons"
Kafka: "Demons!?"
???: nodded "and one more thing, you have been surrounded by us....the spider demons family"
Kafka: "What!?"

The spider demons family then showed up, and as can be seen...with those evil smirk in their faces, they really wanted to eat

???: "You can't escape now....unless you want to fight me"
Soldier 1: "Hibino-san...."
Kafka: "step back....this is my job" As he said that, he partially transformed "I don't care if you are a kaiju, demon, kaijin, choju or whatsoever, i wouldn't run away! I accepted your challenge!"
Soldier 1: "Partial transformation from the start!? Hibino-san isn't playing around this time"
???: "Very well....as you wish for your own demise....

• Human Form Kafka is used and start at Partial Transformed Kaiju Form
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Redwood Forest Whakarewarewa, Night time
  • images
  • Starting range: 100 meters (Rui start at the one of Redwood Tree while Kafka is below him)
  • Win via anything!!
  • Human Kaiju: 0
  • Demon Kaijin: 0
  • Inconclusive: 7 (Kobster, J.J., Olegg, Popted, Pepper, Random, Razor)

Rui.%28Kimetsu.no.Yaiba%29.600.2681691.jpg

VS
Hibino.Kafka.600.3108400.jpg

NOTE: Could'nt find a good human form Kafka picture lel
NOTE 2: The stage should be in Redwood forest national park in California, but since that images was one of the tourism object on Whakarewarewa forest, i changed it to Whakarewarewa forest

Last edited:
i have to be honest, i never read kaiju n8 however , the only thing that i hate is the name of the protagonist

Another KnY match hell yeahh. Anyways from reading kafka's profile I don't really see what he can do win, unless his AP is massively above rui's he's not getting pass his regen, LS Is nice but rui can destroy himself and then regen, He can freeze and paralyze but rui can dodge or deflect with his webs.

He can incap with freeze, also i recall that most of the defense forces fought the kaijus that has mid to high-mid regen, tho i can be wrong

But if i'm correct then Rui regen isn't new to him

He can incap with freeze, also i recall that most of the defense forces fought the kaijus that has mid to high-mid regen, tho i can be wrong

Incap time is 1 day, If the freeze doesn't last as long as a day it wont affect rui, and like I said he can dodge or destroy the rounds with his webs before they hit him, since the profile seems to indicate they are a bullet of some sorts since they are called "rounds". Also How do they take out these kaijus with mid to high mid regen? do they bypass the regen? I don't see regen negation in his profile either

That doesn't even make sense. 9-A key has literally no useful combat skills and is literally just a punching bag in the series

Rui massively upscales from the hand demons 0.006 tons feat and spider father demon's 0.008 tons feat meanwhile kafka is 0.009 tons so they're about equals in AP

Most Kaiju is currently around Mid-Low Regeneration, it is only the Daikaiju that have shown feats consistent feats of Low-Mid to High-Mid Regeneration.

As for how the Defense Force deal with them, well they try to find the core of the kaiju. The core is regarded as a vital organ so destroying them will guaranteed death. I don't know if Demons in Demon Slayer have weaknesses like that.

Due to his Partial Transformation, Kafka has utilizes a portion of his full Kaiju's power, which he can use it to increase his strength, durability and speed. He can also utilizes the form's Regeneration capabilities (As shown when he could casually regrow his limbs and survive attacks from opponents way above his paygrade like Isao).

Logically, he should be able to use his Kaiju Form's Limited Regeneration Negation, which can slow down/disrupt Kaiju No. 9's Regeneration but uncertain tbh since he hasn't shown it... Then again, most of time, he is using that form for an amped boost, usually to get from places to places or he is fighting people above his paygrade and he can't really harm/touch them so eh

As for how the Defense Force deal with them, well they try to find the core of the kaiju. The core is regarded as a vital organ so destroying them will guaranteed death. I don't know if Demons in Demon Slayer have weaknesses like that.

Due to his Partial Transformation, Kafka has utilizes a portion of his full Kaiju's power, which he can use it to increase his strength, durability and speed. He can also utilizes the form's Regeneration capabilities (As shown when he could casually regrow his limbs and survive attacks from opponents way above his paygrade like Isao).

Logically, he should be able to use his Kaiju Form's Limited Regeneration Negation, which can slow down/disrupt Kaiju No. 9's Regeneration but uncertain tbh since he hasn't shown it... Then again, most of time, he is using that form for an amped boost, usually to get from places to places or he is fighting people above his paygrade and he can't really harm/touch them so eh
They kinda do but kinda don't. Their necks if their vital part and if you destroy it you basically kill them, two things though, 1. The neck is much much more durable than any part of the demons body, so with them being even in AP I can't see kaiju being able to destroy rui's neck, nor would rui allow it in the first place. Second You have to use a nichirin blade or a regen negating weapon to actually kill them when slicing their necks, so even if kaiju destroy's rui's neck, if the weapon he uses doesn't negate regen then rui can regenerate.

His kaiju key is at the lowest 8-A and can go to 7-C, It'll be an AP Stomp.

They kinda do but kinda don't. Their necks if their vital part and if you destroy it you basically kill them, two things though, 1. The neck is much much more durable than any part of the demons body, so with them being even in AP I can't see kaiju being able to destroy rui's neck, nor would rui allow it in the first place. Second You have to use a nichirin blade or a regen negating weapon to actually kill them when slicing their necks, so even if kaiju destroy's rui's neck, if the weapon he uses doesn't negate regen then rui can regenerate.

His kaiju key is at the lowest 8-A and can go to 7-C, It'll be an AP Stomp.
His Partial Transformation, while it provide a buff to his human form, it would be not at the same level of strength as his Full Kaiju Transformation
Rui massively upscales from the hand demons 0.006 tons feat and spider father demon's 0.008 tons feat meanwhile kafka is 0.009 tons so they're about equals in AP
Hm... [1%] Kafka is above 0.0158 Tons, and higher with his Partial Transformation

His Partial Transformation, while it provide a buff to his human form, it would be not at the same level of strength as his Full Kaiju Transformation

Hm... [1%] Kafka is above 0.0158 Tons, and higher with his Partial Transformation
To what extent can he amp himself? And would he get the abilities of his kaiju form too?

Can you link that calc? I saw a different one

To what extent can he amp himself? And would he get the abilities of his kaiju form too?

Can you link that calc? I saw a different one
It is unknown how much he can amp himself, just that it is not to the level of his Kaiju Form. He has clearly shown using his Partial Transformation for Regeneration and even sensing Kaiju in just his regular human form, but as for the other abilities, it is uncertain with a maybe; a possibility but I cannot guaranteed you 100%.

Calc

The difference in strength between both is more than 10 times, and Kafka can still get a lot stronger with partial transformation, plus he has an better LS

Would that be a stomp?

The difference in strength between both is more than 10 times, and Kafka can still get a lot stronger with partial transformation, plus he has an better LS

Would that be a stomp?
Kobster said kafka is 0.0158 tons, rui massively upscales from 0.008 tons. so the different isn't 10x

So, let's see:

AP and Durability: Rui is apparent massively upscaling from from 0.006 and 0.008 Tons feats while Kafka at 1% scales above 0.0158 Tons, and is higher with Partial Transformation. So the gap is around 1.975, higher if Kafka uses PT. Since Rui's physical durability with the exception of his neck is Unknown, Kafka's attacks would definitely be able to pulverize or vaporize due to Burst Rounds though Regeneration negs it since Rui can regenerate so bleh

Speed is equal so bleh, but with PT, Kafka will have the speed advantage since his speed in PT is far higher than 1%

Lifting Strength: Rui is unknown while Kafka is Superhuman at 1% and Class 5 with PT, so he have the advantage, although Kafka has rarely shown using grappling attacks, so this would probably be relevant if Rui try to restrain Kafka

Stamina: Rui wins hand down in this category since he doesn't tire while Kafka has shown some impressive pain tolerance, dude will not hesitate to break his own limbs if it means getting an opportunity and as taken attacks from characters far stronger than him that have pierced and ripped off his flesh and remain conscious.

Regeneration: Rui wins hand down with having High-Mid Regen while Human/PT Kafka at his best without fully transforming have shown capable of regenerating his limbs, which is Low-Mid

Versatility: Kafka has access to different elemental bullets like burst rounds that pulverize and vaporize the flesh of kaiju, freeze rounds that freeze on contact/slow down movement and electric bullets that paralyze on contact and even if it misses, it can generate an AoE effect and slow down movement of those caught in it. Rui on the other hands has access to threads, which he can increase the sharpness of as well as change his appearance.

Intelligence: There is nothing on Rui's page. For Kafka, his Intelligence said it all. He is shown being quite analytical as shown when he could identify that Kaiju No. 9's core was hidden within the ant-type kaiju just from watching his fight with Kikoru during the period he was unable to transform, greatly shocking the daikaiju with his observation. As the fight continue, he would definitely notice how Rui's neck is more durable than the rest of his body, and probably think it is guarding a weak spot of sorts and aims his attack there.

Overall, Kafka has the advantage over Rui in battle in terms of AP and Speed, however, he would not be able to get passed Rui's limitless stamina and High-Mid Regeneration. There is no 'core' for him to take advantage of and kill Rui despite his regeneration.

And even if he manage to destroy his neck, apparently you have to use a nichirin blade or a regen negating weapon to actually kill him when slicing their necks. Human/PT Kafka may have access to his Kaiju Form's Limited Regeneration Negation, which can slow down/disrupt regeneration up to High-Mid, but it is only a maybe. If he can, he have a better chance but probably be limited to his physical attacks if he want to use it. If he doesn't, then he probably gets outlasted by Rui as he can't do anything that would be permanent or exhaust the demon unless he completely vaporize Rui

How good is Kafka's stamina? I looked at his stamina section and saw no stamina feat, they were just a bunch of Immense pain tolerance

How good is Kafka's stamina? I looked at his stamina section and saw no stamina feat, they were just a bunch of Immense pain tolerance
Well, he can fight for an extended period of time, can't really say how long though since most fights he is in doesn't last long before he either transform into his full kaiju form and end the fight quickly or someone take over the fight. But I can assure you it probably won't be as impressive as Rui, who is stated on his profile to not get tired

Well, he can fight for an extended period of time, can't really say how long though since most fights he is in doesn't last long before he either transform into his full kaiju form and end the fight quickly or someone take over the fight. But I can assure you it probably won't be as impressive as Rui, who is stated on his profile to not get tired
So rui just outlasts with stamina

Not truly start at nighttime, in my planned summary the time when Kafka and the team arrived at the forest was around 23:00 PM

Back