• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While we are waiting for the actual discussion on Kuuga vs Amane Sisters, i presented you an another Riders vs KnY Demons matches
Considering that Kenzaki/Blade were already got plenty of matches, i think why not the secondary Riders as well? And so Garren is chosen
And well, this match is basically the sequel to Kafka Hibino vs Rui match story-wise, lets see how this going to be!

Summary would be added later

• 9-A EoS Base Garren is used
  • Jack Form is used for Garren
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Redwood Forest Whakarewarewa, New Zealand, Night time
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Family...: 0
  • SAYOKO!!!: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Garren.600.3091320.jpg

VS
Rui.%28Kimetsu.no.Yaiba%29.600.3504841.jpg

Last edited:
So I don't see any calcs on garren's or anyone he scales to so is he baseline? Rui upscales massively massively from 0.006 tons to the point of possibly a one shot and he massively upscales from 0.008 tons as well. Does garren have prior knowledge that rui dies from sunlight? If so he can't really circumvent rui's regen. I'd say rui can kill garren before the sun comes down.

Yeah, Garren's RPL covers his statistic disadvantage, although he doesn't have any way of countering the regen.

Oh, How potent is it? Also What's his tactics? Rui just shoots out webs that I think has piercing damage (since it pierced tanjiro's sword) and he can strengthen his webs (Both AP and Durability wise) by using more blood which he doesn't run out of.

Iirc rui got hit with tanjiro's dance of the fire god straight through the neck and was fine after that.

Oh, How potent is it? Also What's his tactics? Rui just shoots out webs that I think has piercing damage (since it pierced tanjiro's sword) and he can strengthen his webs (Both AP and Durability wise) by using more blood which he doesn't run out of.
His RPL's strength reacts to how strong his opponents are. As the fight starts, his Rouze Level will increase. He's able to fight people with city level stats with this. Garren starts off with trying to outrange his opponents with ihis gun.

So his AP will be dead even with rui's? Wouldn't Piercing damage put him at a disadvantage then since its technically not rui's strength but just the nature of his webs.

IDK, Garren's Rouze level might actually react to this and increase again to this. Garren's armor also has regen to recover his armor damage.

I'd say no but it doesn't matter that much, BTW how does his armor operate? Does it have a mechanical system or is it purely supernatural? If it does have a mechanical system wouldn't it malfunction with a couple of loose wires?

It's essentially machines which use supernatural objects. But yeah, don't really know if Garren has a win con here.

He can outlast him but rui has 9 hours and they're both comparable to each other. Garren is gonna get some serious injuries sooner or later. Rui's webs also cover a decent range and he has limitless stamina so he's gonna be performing at peak performance for the entirety of the fight. Rui could also trap garren with his webs which he wouldn't be able to escape from due to its higher LS. Neither tanjiro nor nezuko was able to escape his webs and both of them has higehr LS than Garren (Class 5 vs Athletic human)

Its still a wincon and would still count as a viable match. I've seen matches where the other contestant had one wincon and its very very unlikely but the match was added. While I think rui killing him before the sun comes down is more likely the chances for garren outlasting isn't too small

I think it heavily comes down to skill. Garren can shoot the webs like he shot Peacock Undead's projectiles and fight him until sun comes up. Garren has access to defensive cards like dura amp or invis but who knows when he will use it bc he doesn't know that the is his win con is the sun although he does have info analysis.

I think it heavily comes down to skill. Garren can shoot the webs like he shot Peacock Undead's projectiles and fight him until sun comes up. Garren has access to defensive cards like dura amp or invis but who knows when he will use it bc he doesn't know that the is his win con is the sun althought he does have info analysis.
How good his info analysis?

What does his info analysis do? Does it let him find out specific weaknesses of a character or just find their overall strength? His dura amp isn't really relevant here since rui can also amp his strength as much as he wants to.

What does his info analysis do? Does it let him find out specific weaknesses of a character or just find their overall strength? His dura amp isn't really relevant here since rui can also amp his strength as much as he wants to.
Garren has options of Ap Amp in addition to RPL so that might be dead even again

How much can garren amp himself? Because rui uses blood to strengthen his attacks and he doesn't run out of it, Also rui doesn't need to have the AP advantage to wear down and eventually kill garren before the sun comes up.

How much can garren amp himself? Because rui uses blood to strengthen his attacks and he doesn't run out of it, Also rui doesn't need to have the AP advantage to wear down and eventually kill garren before the sun comes up.
1. Punching Amp via Upper Frog
2. Bullet AP Amp via Bullet Armadillo
3. Attack Speed Amp via Rapid Pecker
4. Kicking Amp via Dropping Whale
5. Accuracy and Reactions Amp with Scope Bat
6. Durability Amp via Rock Tortoise

Is only Rui's webs piercing? Because I can see Garren matching it with his shots.

1. Punching Amp via Upper Frog
2. Bullet AP Amp via Bullet Armadillo
3. Attack Speed Amp via Rapid Pecker
4. Kicking Amp via Dropping Whale
5. Accuracy and Reactions Amp with Scope Bat
6. Durability Amp via Rock Tortoise

Is only Rui's webs piercing? Because I can see Garren matching it with his shots.
How potent are those amps? Specifically the reactions and attack speeds one and what are their limitations / weakness? Also does garren use all of those from the get go? Webs are the only thing in rui's arsenal so thats the attack he's gonna use the entire fight.

How potent are those amps? Specifically the reactions and attack speeds one and what are their limitations / weakness? Also does garren use all of those from the get go? Webs are the only thing in rui's arsenal so thats the attack he's gonna use the entire fight.
No specifics, it kinda just happens. The limitation is that Garren's gun uses a point system kinda like MP. If Garren runs out, he can't use most of his abilities anymore. RPL is built in with the suit so RPL still works. Besides that, their AP is the same, speed are equal and both are long range. I can see this just being a shooting contest. IDK how accurate or precise Rui is but Garren is extremely accurate being able to hit projectiles coming at him with no problems even when he has no amps. (He shot all the projectiles from Peacock Undead while he was doing like a back dash)

If Rui is accurate enough, I can see both matching really easily. If Rui hits Garren, Rui should win more times than not. If Garren can out skill and out aim, Garren can last till morning. That's why I said it will be heavily based off skill.

Edit: Forgot to say their potency oops. BOARD riders usually use them to overwhelm opponents with one usage. IDK how that compares here tho.

No specifics, it kinda just happens. The limitation is that Garren's gun uses a point system kinda like MP. If Garren runs out, he can't use most of his abilities anymore. RPL is built in with the suit so RPL still works. Besides that, their AP is the same, speed are equal and both are long range. I can see this just being a shooting contest. IDK how accurate or precise Rui is but Garren is extremely accurate being able to hit projectiles coming at him with no problems even when he has no amps. (He shot all the projectiles from Peacock Undead while Garren was doing like a back dash.

If Rui is accurate enough, I can see both matching really easily. If Rui hits Garren, Rui should win more times than not. If Garren can out skill and out aim, Garren can last till morning. That's why I said it will be heavily based off skill.

Edit: Forgot to say their potency oops. BOARD riders usually use them to overwhelm opponents with one usage. IDK how that compares here tho.
Wdym by garren's gun uses a point system? Like every bullet he fires drains a point? also which abilities remains once he uses up all his points. Rui can make his webs however long, big, strong and durable he wants them to be and he can spam them due to his limitless stamina, If Garren has a point system and is exhaustable I can see rui eventually outlasting, rui could also bind him with his webs. BTW rui's reactions is faster than his combat speed and due to speed being equalized rui would have the advantage in reactions (Rui's combat speed is Hypersonic+ and his reactions are High Hypersonic). And how big are garren's bullets? Since even if he has very good aim he wouldn't be able to stop the webs completely if his bullets are the size of regular irl bullets.

Wdym by garren's gun uses a point system? Like every bullet he fires drains a point? also which abilities remains once he uses up all his points. Rui can make his webs however long, big, strong and durable he wants them to be and he can spam them due to his limitless stamina, If Garren has a point system and is exhaustable I can see rui eventually outlasting, rui could also bind him with his webs. BTW rui's reactions is faster than his combat speed and due to speed being equalized rui would have the advantage in reactions (Rui's combat speed is Hypersonic+ and his reactions are High Hypersonic). And how big are garren's bullets? Since even if he has very good aim he wouldn't be able to stop the webs completely if his bullets are the size of regular irl bullets.
I should've specified it more but, Garren can't specifically use his cards which are under his rouze card in the equipment section. Everything else is fair play including the bullets.

For the speed part, Rui has High Hypersonic while Garren has High Hypersonic+, if it's equal, shouldn't Garren match Rui's reactions and Garren's overall speed is faster?

Garren's bullets are described as light bullets so definitely not normal. and they come with fire (if Garren chooses to use Fire Beetle) and explosive manip so Garren can cancel the webs out with that.

Last edited:
I should've specified it more but, Garren can't specifically use his cards which are under his rouze card in the equipment section. Everything else is fair play including the bullets.

For the speed part, Rui has High Hypersonic while Garren has High Hypersonic+, if it's equal, shouldn't Garren match Rui's reactions and Garren's overall speed is faster?

Garren's bullets are described as light bullets so definitely not normal. and they come with fire (if Garren chooses to use Fire Beetle) and explosive manip so Garren can cancel the webs out with that.
Alright.

The combat speed is the one that gets equalized, So garren will be lowered to Hypersonic+ and rui's reactions remains the same.

Does the explosions scale to his regular AP?

Alright.

The combat speed is the one that gets equalized, So garren will be lowered to Hypersonic+ and rui's reactions remains the same.
Hmmm, Idk then, I'll wait for another input.

Does the explosions scale to his regular AP?
In KR, things just explode sometimes. As for the scaling, I think so, idk much about that either.

I think its safe to say that the explosions will be able to explode the webs but it doesn't change much

Rui's reaction is base line sound speed which is mach 1 meanwhile garren can move at 72 mach so yes it will be a speed blitz, Not to mention this is just his reaction, Rui's movement is even slower than his reactions
I can unequal the speed if you guys want, but the question is will Garren blitz?

Edit: Nvm baseline high hypersonic is mach 10 so Idk where rui's High hypersonic comes from

Last edited:
I see this as an incon.

Garren has higher skill (I think. Rui's profile doesn't tell me much of skill). Garren has a good chance to just cancel out everything Rui shoots at him.

If speed eq is how Razor says it is, then Rui can see the bullets coming at him and work around it.

Rui's webs will do more damage if it hits but Garren can last to sundown easily (again this depends of skill)

Back