• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While we are waiting for the actual discussion on Kuuga vs Amane Sisters, i presented you an another Riders vs KnY Demons matches
Considering that Kenzaki/Blade were already got plenty of matches, i think why not the secondary Riders as well? And so Garren is chosen
And well, this match is basically the sequel to Kafka Hibino vs Rui match story-wise, lets see how this going to be!

Summary would be added later

• 9-A EoS Base Garren is used
  • Jack Form is used for Garren
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Redwood Forest Whakarewarewa, New Zealand, Night time
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Family...: 0
  • SAYOKO!!!: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Garren.600.3091320.jpg

VS
Rui.%28Kimetsu.no.Yaiba%29.600.3504841.jpg

Last edited:
I was sleeping lol.

Can't he make multiple copies of himself? and each of them has infinite ammo with each shot generating an explosion?

I haven't been saying the multiple copies but I've been saying the infinite ammo and explosion thing.

Apparently fire doesn't work on Rui even though he has no signs of res to fire.

His invisibility would make this a stomp since rui can't see him but even with his flight I can still see rui winning more often
Apparently fire doesn't work on Rui even though he has no signs of res to fire.
We've literally been saying that his threads are made out of his blood. When has thread ever been flammable.

His invisibility would make this a stomp since rui can't see him but even with his flight I can still see rui winning more often

We've literally been saying that his threads are made out of his blood. When has thread ever been flammable.
Rui himself doesn't resist fire also, the thread has video evidence of it shown to burst into flames despite being blood from 2 different sources.

Garren also had invis in base form

Rui himself doesn't resist fire also, the thread has video evidence of it shown to burst into flames despite being blood from 2 different sources.

Garren also had invis in base form
Tanjiro's dance of the fire god never burnt rui's webs since it doesn't even produce flames in the first place and for the love of everything we've explained a million times why nezuko's fire explicitly counters demons BDAs and techniques.

Tanjiro's dance of the fire god never burnt rui's webs since it doesn't even produce flames in the first place and for the love of everything we've explained a million times why nezuko's fire explicitly counters demons BDAs and techniques.
Then why is there fire manip?

1. So if Nezuko was in a vs thread, her fire will not work against anyone else but demons?
2. Where does it say it's specifically for demons?

Then why is there fire manip?

1. So if Nezuko was in a vs thread, her fire will not work against anyone else but demons?
2. Where does it say it's specifically for demons?
No, I never said its just for demons, what I said was that its more effective against them

okay and?
Then it would be more effective than garren's flames. And profile treats her BDA like this anyways. It says they specifically burn demons and their BDAs (Pretty sure it could burn humans too but eh). So nezuko's flames aren't 1 to 1 with garren's and therefore can't be used to say that garren's flames can burn rui's webs. We've already stated how his webs are non flammable against fire that doesn't specifically counter him

Then it would be more effective than garren's flames. And profile treats her BDA like this anyways. It says they specifically burn demons and their BDAs (Pretty sure it could burn humans too but eh). So nezuko's flames aren't 1 to 1 with garren's and therefore can't be used to say that garren's flames can burn rui's webs. We've already stated how his webs are non flammable against fire that doesn't specifically counter him
and I stated how Garren's flames can burn non flammable objects. Even if it doesn't burn, it can boil blood. Also Rui himself doesn't resist fire.

and I stated how Garren's flames can burn non flammable objects. Even if it doesn't burn, it can boil blood. Also Rui himself doesn't resist fire.
Being able to burn something that happens to be non flammable =/= being able to burn everything thats not flammable. show me proof he can burn blood. And? So? How do those things help him?

I feel like if he spams invis it should've been brought up earlier since that would be a major thing. But alright

I see, unfortunate
But before that i want to say...
Being able to burn something that happens to be non flammable =/= being able to burn everything thats not flammable. show me proof he can burn blood. And? So? How do those things help him?
Isn't that NLF if we asumpting his threads are immune to fire?

But isn't that illogical if the blood isn't flammable? Then again fiction rule applying here lel

Either way its depend on how hot the flames i think

I don't see how its illogical, Quite simple really. Since blood isn't flammable so is his threads

Kinda disagree but each on their own i guess

Well this is stomp now because the invisibility, and the fact that i just got notified aboug how KR supporters are malding right now because KR vs KnY gave them a headache 😂

Back