• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While we are waiting for the actual discussion on Kuuga vs Amane Sisters, i presented you an another Riders vs KnY Demons matches
Considering that Kenzaki/Blade were already got plenty of matches, i think why not the secondary Riders as well? And so Garren is chosen
And well, this match is basically the sequel to Kafka Hibino vs Rui match story-wise, lets see how this going to be!

Summary would be added later

• 9-A EoS Base Garren is used
  • Jack Form is used for Garren
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Redwood Forest Whakarewarewa, New Zealand, Night time
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Family...: 0
  • SAYOKO!!!: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Garren.600.3091320.jpg

VS
Rui.%28Kimetsu.no.Yaiba%29.600.3504841.jpg

Last edited:
Rui's reaction is base line sound speed which is mach 1 meanwhile garren can move at 72 mach so yes it will be a speed blitz, Not to mention this is just his reaction, Rui's movement is even slower than his reactions
Getcha then

I see this as an incon.

Garren has higher skill (I think. Rui's profile doesn't tell me much of skill). Garren has a good chance to just cancel out everything Rui shoots at him.

If speed eq is how Razor says it is, then Rui can see the bullets coming at him and work around it.

Rui's webs will do more damage if it hits but Garren can last to sundown easily (again this depends of skill)
I thought his guns uses a skill point? How long can it last until it gets exhausted cause rui will put a lot of pressure into him by barraging him with webs non stop and these webs have huge ranged (Like two times the size of rui himself) and rui can bind garren which he wouldn't be able to get out of cause tanjiro wasn't able to and he has higher LS than garren

I thought his guns uses a skill point? How long can it last until it gets exhausted cause rui will put a lot of pressure into him by barraging him with webs non stop and these webs have huge ranged (Like two times the size of rui himself) and rui can bind garren which he wouldn't be able to get out of cause tanjiro wasn't able to and he has higher LS than garren
Yes and no. The gun is both a gun and a scanner. Gun and bullets has infinite ammo and is unaffected by the points, the scanner part has a set amount for his rouze cards.

Again. I said that if Rui hits Garren then he would win more times than not but the question is can he? Garren's skill is incredibly high like tens of thousands of years worth of combat experience.

Again. I said that if Rui hits Garren then he would win more times than not but the question is can he? Garren's skill is incredibly high like tens of thousands of years worth of combat experience.
Yes, he would. He can spam his webs, His webs covers a lot of range, Rui is experience as well, The entirey of japan has demons and only twelve of them get to kizuki level, Rui is one of them. Rui as a demon has also lived for pressumably a lot of years to be a kizuki and therefore has experience with very skilled swordsman from the demon hunter corps. And his reactions are faster too so it'd be easier to find an opening.

For the context: Garren and the BOARD Riders fought the Undead who had lived for ten thousand years of each cycle of Battle Royal, started from the earliest life era around 420 millions years ago (Cambrian Era)

Yes, he would. He can spam his webs, His webs covers a lot of range, Rui is experience as well, The entirey of japan has demons and only twelve of them get to kizuki level, Rui is one of them. Rui as a demon has also lived for pressumably a lot of years to be a kizuki and therefore has experience with very skilled swordsman from the demon hunter corps. And his reactions are faster too so it'd be easier to find an opening.
I'm hearing only decades of experience. that is not enough when garren on the daily fights more haxed characters with way higher experience.

Skill isn't the be all end all here so Idk what you're proposing, Rui can still spam his webs that covers alot of range. And thousands of years of experience means very little when there's no specific information. For all we know the undeads fought fodder people compared to them. Or more so, That garren was only able to beat them through sheer power and abilities not through skill. Fighting someone skilled doesn't mean you're as skilled as them.

Garren's skill is incredibly high like tens of thousands of years worth of combat experience.
rui's threads are indiscernible from regular string. has garren faced anything like that before? because I doubt even with years of experience numbering in the tens of thousands would allow him to predict that his webs are deadly

At that point, rui can use any web barrage to win

Skill isn't the be all end all here so Idk what you're proposing, Rui can still spam his webs that covers alot of range. And thousands of years of experience means very little when there's no specific information. For all we know the undeads fought fodder people compared to them. Or more so, That garren was only able to beat them through sheer power and abilities not through skill. Fighting someone skilled doesn't mean you're as skilled as them.
Same can be said to Rui, no?

I wasn't arguing rui would outskill, What I'm saying is that Garren's skill is vague, Did he kill those undead by skill or by sheer power and abilities? Did the undead actually fight foes comparable to them and not just fodder people?

I wasn't arguing rui would outskill, What I'm saying is that Garren's skill is vague, Did he kill those undead by skill or by sheer power and abilities? Did the undead actually fight foes comparable to them and not just fodder people?
No the Undeads (total of 53) fought each other in a battle royale. Garren has shown both. Even when Garren is weaker and sometimes not even transformed, he has shown to absolutely out skill Undeads

rui's threads are indiscernible from regular string. has garren faced anything like that before? because I doubt even with years of experience numbering in the tens of thousands would allow him to predict that his webs are deadly

At that point, rui can use any web barrage to win
He fought and defeated Spider Undead who can shoot supernatural webs so yes, he did. Also, to my other point, garren can shoot projectiles easily. Since skill is decided, Garren's shot at this becomes way higher.

No the Undeads (total of 53) fought each other in a battle royale. Garren has shown both. Even when Garren is weaker and sometimes not even transformed, he has some to absolutely out skill Undeads
May I see scans for where he outskills the undeads and can I see how the undeads fight?

Also, to my other point, garren can shoot projectiles easily.
rui counters with a barrage of threads, spamming techniques like Cutting Thread Cage or Cutting Thread Rotation incessantly would suffice. he can amp their strength and durability by pumping blood through them as well

May I see scans for where he outskills the undeads and can I see how the undeads fight?
Oof, copyright. Maybe this one?

rui counters with a barrage of threads, spamming techniques like Cutting Thread Cage or Cutting Thread Rotation incessantly would suffice. he can amp their strength and durability by pumping blood through them as well
Garren can counter with his own barrage of bullets. Garren has his own AMPs and RPL to suffice here.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

This is how large rui's webs can be and he can make them even larger
These are pretty large. The thing is, can't the whole thing just burn if hit by fire?

Oof, copyright.

Garren can counter with his own barrage of bullets. Garren has his own AMPs and RPL to suffice here.

These are pretty large. The thing is, can't the whole thing just burn if hit by fire?
If I remember correctly nezuko had this move called "exploding blood" which is essentially fire and it didn't burn rui's threads. Plus tanjiro wasn't just able to cut through them like butter with dance of the fire god, he had to put in effort which wouldn't be the case if the strings could just get burned off so easily

Most likely not

Can it get past rui's high-mid regen tho? rui's attacks are still superior in terms of range as shown above
No, that's why Garren has to wait for morning. Range is hundred of meters for both
If I remember correctly nezuko had this move called "exploding blood" which is essentially fire and it didn't burn rui's threads. Plus tanjiro wasn't just able to cut through them like butter with dance of the fire god, he had to put in effort which wouldn't be the case if the strings could just get burned off so easily
Interesting. What about the explosion manip, making them explode?

Exploding blood generates fire by explosion as the name implies so that wouldn't work either

Exploding blood generates fire by explosion as the name implies so that wouldn't work either
okay, if he gets the webs out then that's a problem. I expected this tho.

Then this comes to speed and how speed equal works. If rui gets his webs out faster than Garren shoots and disrupts everything then Rui wins. If Garren can out speed and out skill so that Rui can never get that off then I can see Garren winning.

correct me if im wrong, but doesnt rui outlast? rui has infinite vs garren's weeks
If it was permanent night time but its sunlight that killed Rui.

okay, if he gets the webs out then that's a problem. I expected this tho.

Then this comes to speed and how speed equal works. If rui gets his webs out faster than Garren shoots and disrupts everything then Rui wins. If Garren can out speed and out skill so that Rui can never get that off then I can see Garren winning.

If it was permanent night time but its sunlight that killed Rui.
I see the former more likely, Garren has no way to stop a giant wave of webs coming at him except by dodging since he can't take it out due to how large they are and rui's webs tends to surround the enemy, He could also spam these which would be a huge problem.

I see the former more likely, Garren has no way to stop a giant wave of webs coming at him except by dodging since he can't take it out due to how large they are and rui's webs tends to surround the enemy, He could also spam these which would be a huge problem.
That's why he needs to shoot Rui before he sets things up. TBF its a hard task to do but Garren's skill overwhelmingly exceeds Rui. That's why I need to see the speed to see if he can out speed him at all times.

That's why he needs to shoot Rui before he sets things up. TBF its a hard task to do but Garren's skill overwhelmingly exceeds Rui. That's why I need to see the speed to see if he can out speed him at all times.
Rui doesn't need any setting up to do, He can literally just make these from the palm of his hands and he created the big web I sent above while tanjiro was pursuing him so he didn't have any time to set up if he needed to

Wouldn't really matter because by the time the sun comes down he dies.
that's obvious, im talking about the entire duration of the fight which is in the dead of night. garren would have to last till sunrise which is hours away while rui has the stamina advantage
rui has high-mid regen so its not an automatic win if any of garren's shot lands
That's why he needs to shoot Rui before he sets things up
his attacks fire off in an instant, even while mid-pursuit
That's why I need to see the speed to see if he can out speed him at all times.
rui kept up with tanjiro who amped twice in the fight, one with Constant Flux and another with hinokami

Rui doesn't need any setting up to do, He can literally just make these from the palm of his hands and he created the big web I sent above while tanjiro was pursuing him so he didn't have any time to set up if he needed to

wait, Tanjiro uses fire to destroy the webs.

It didn't destroy it. Tanjiro sliced them iirc.
2:17 Nezuko ignites the webs and it leads all the way back to Rui.

Tanjiro kinda wipes the floor the webs.

And I mean: Dance of the Fire God: Later known as the Breath of the Sun, the Dance of the Fire God is a Breath Style Tanjiro learned from his father when he was a child that mimics the sun using the user's movements, techniques and abilities. This Breath Style allows for stronger attacks and make it feel as if opponents were slashed with fire, drastically slowing down a Demon's regenerative healing factor (Demons capable of regenerating limbs at subsonic speeds could barely heal from it). There are 12 known forms created by Yoriichi Tsugikuni and later a thirteenth one specifically created to counter Muzan Kibutsuji.

It didn't destroy it. Tanjiro sliced them iirc.
only for objects of demon origin

nezuko's fire specifically targets and only burns demonic objects like rui's threads in this case. real fire, or whatever fire that garren uses, wouldnt be as effective as nezuko's fire
But they're the same AP.

2:17 Nezuko ignites the webs and it leads all the way back to Rui.

Tanjiro kinda wipes the floor the webs.

And I mean: Dance of the Fire God: Later known as the Breath of the Sun, the Dance of the Fire God is a Breath Style Tanjiro learned from his father when he was a child that mimics the sun using the user's movements, techniques and abilities. This Breath Style allows for stronger attacks and make it feel as if opponents were slashed with fire, drastically slowing down a Demon's regenerative healing factor (Demons capable of regenerating limbs at subsonic speeds could barely heal from it). There are 12 known forms created by Yoriichi Tsugikuni and later a thirteenth one specifically created to counter Muzan Kibutsuji.
Oh I must've forgot wrong, Yeah they dont really burn but at the same time they kinda do idk
Also if the fire just destroyed the webs wouldn't it have been destroy before it reaches rui? Idk if they really burnt them.

Oh I must've forgot wrong, Yeah they dont really burn but at the same time they kinda do idk
Also if the fire just destroyed the webs wouldn't it have been destroy before it reaches rui? Idk if they really burnt them.
well, I guess that can be up to debate. But I meann.... it does say fire.
only on demons since they are weak to sunlight which is emphasized in this breathing technique

nezuko's fire is still a little more hax based
Garren's regular bullets are light based and his fire can go to not only his bullets. He can fully encase himself with them.

Garren's fire burned and exploded through a guy that's made of rock. And rocks don't burn.

Also, another point. Didn't only Akaza fight with his head chopped off? I don't think Rui ever did. I mean, Tanjiri cut his head off and that was that. Can't Garren just keep firing at a body part and not let it regen until morning?

Back